YesNoOk

ever been in a physical relationship with a TV? (Read 20071 times)

Started by Memo, May 08, 2017, 08:53:23 AM
Share this topic:
Re: ever been in a physical relationship with a TV?
#21  May 16, 2017, 12:51:52 AM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
for a lot of people in the world that is still their present.
yeah, my ocuntry only did it the previous year and it was still ahrsh for a lot of people (the govt. even ahd a free tv program for people who were already in govt assistance )
#22  May 16, 2017, 02:50:54 AM
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafĂ­o.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Any of your parents have the little black "scrambler" box.
It would let you watch for free PvP, The BOX, and the Spice channel.
#23  May 16, 2017, 03:36:43 AM
  • all is love in fair and war
while I'm no longer bound to aerial TV channels, I still need wifi because I hate to subscribe for data package, so perhaps instead of sitting in front of TV now I can hover around my wifi modem router  area, then dash as fast as possible to public places or relative's place who has a wifi again ;D don't know if that is better or worse than old time when people sit as family in front of their only tv, and being productive the rest of the day since there is no constant temptation like we have now.
#24  May 16, 2017, 04:56:42 AM
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
These days I only ever watch one TV Channel: Turner Classic Movies. I've discovered lots of classics and cult films just by randomly tuning in, and all their programming is clearly run by people who are passionate about film history.

Outside of that, all TV shows I watch these days are online, since I tend to be online for short bursts of time like that.