YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140170 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4221  July 11, 2020, 06:44:10 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Sometimes I don’t understand why you guys feel the need to post a picture of your rolls when there’s nothing worth noting other than rate up servant you actually got. I mean unless your rolls has like multiple 5*s you could have saved yourself the trouble, but I digress it’s mainly just people who love to flex I guess.

I mean I suppose I’m not one to talk, but I try to be humble and not to be one of those “one ticket one 5* ezpz” kind of people. Sorry my little rant isn’t directed at you guys, I’m just tired of all these people who have been posting how they got such in such with only a ticket or something while they’re conveniently omitting the hundreds of other resources they spent beforehand while there are others who are less fortunate who basically wasted their life savings.

Also I see your Skadi DarkFlare, you sneaky person you...

If you didn't notice, these wasn't first Multi, this was deep into the 300-400 SQ territory.
And it really isn't that much of bragging honestly, just pointing out I get her in the end and who else I got from the GSSR.

how many types of command codes are there? are they all 1 stars?

btw i started playing honkai impact on pc and boy i thought f/go is convoluted with mechanics and trinkets you need to collect. this game has fuck tons of things i don't even know their purpose is. though i might play more a bit cause of the dorm mini game. i actually having more fun playing the mini-games than the actual game and story itself. wish f/go had something like that how different servants interact with each other if you put them in one room.

Command Codes are basically going to be one of the best additions in FGO after awhile. They are there to primarily help with potential deficiencies with Servants(like if you want to deal with Fran's Stuns, there's a CC for that or being able to heal a bit of damage) or make them a bit better.
You can only fit them to one card at a time(i.e. If you put it on a certain Buster Card of 3 on Berserker Lancelot, it will ONLY be on that specific Buster Card) but they are still very good regardless.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4222  July 13, 2020, 08:23:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
The Quick Meta has begun!

But seriously though, this took a while to do cause RNG can be a bitch sometimes. In order for this to work I had to make sure on turn 1 MHXA had to have at least 2 cards out for a Brave chain with both of them not being Buster AND have Elizabeth die (brought her in for her buff and debuff) to bring out Waver on turn 2 for his buffs.

On turn 2 I got lucky with a Brave Chain crit which helped get MHXA's NP refunded on the next turn. On turn 3 I used Waver's NP for the additional 45% defense debuff and had MHXA NP afterwards for the extra Saber damage from her Overcharge effect. Not all of Skadi's and MHXA's skills were maxed so it wasn't a completely clean 3 turn since I still relied on that Quick card critical damage at the end.

For reference's sake:
MHXA: NP2, 6/6/7, MLB Black Grail
Skadi: 8/4/10

If you didn't notice, these wasn't first Multi, this was deep into the 300-400 SQ territory.
And it really isn't that much of bragging honestly, just pointing out I get her in the end and who else I got from the GSSR.

I did notice and it still begs the question why you still felt you should post a picture of your roll if there wasn't anything of interest other than Skadi herself (along with your GSSR). I'm saying if you rolled multiple 4* or higher servants in a single roll then it's image worthy, but It's water under the bridge now so you go do you I guess.
Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 08:27:41 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4223  July 13, 2020, 08:32:27 am
now lets wait for summer bb to come so we can do some meme level chain damage.
#4224  July 13, 2020, 10:08:33 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Couldn't help but roll for the Camelot banner at the risk of getting NP2 Skadi.

Suffice to say...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I went with classic double Memelin and I had to retry twice because Salter kept critting Memelin.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4225  July 13, 2020, 02:46:29 pm
if you gonna do double merlin you have to focus on spamming their NP.

i used double merlin and chloe spammed their NP she couldn't even do crits. while i use chloe's NP in every other turn ,  it was an easy battle but it took me 20+ turns to kill her.
#4226  July 13, 2020, 10:53:32 pm
    • Mexico
if you gonna do double merlin you have to focus on spamming their NP.

i used double merlin and chloe spammed their NP she couldn't even do crits. while i use chloe's NP in every other turn ,  it was an easy battle but it took me 20+ turns to kill her.

I used double Memelin and Fujinon.
PotS said:

Fact.
#4227  July 14, 2020, 06:44:30 am
  • hecc

The KNK event was what got me to finally start playing so I'm glad I finally got her to 100.
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4228  July 15, 2020, 12:55:49 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Steel Ball Run Summer Fest 2 rerun starts on the 17th.
#4229  July 15, 2020, 09:26:40 am
it's time to roll for caster nero again. she broke me last year.
#4230  July 15, 2020, 09:58:46 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4231  July 18, 2020, 05:11:32 pm
well she broke me again. 300 sq down the drain. i fear i won't be able to get bb too

idk if i want to play the rerun event, are they giving away tickets in the 2nd phase? i kinda forgot.
#4232  July 20, 2020, 07:35:33 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
I would roll for some of these Summer servants........but I'm already saving up for Mysterious Heroine XX, as I'm certain this year's summer event will take place soon after this re-run is done.
#4233  July 20, 2020, 08:29:16 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
I swear there was some SQs/tickets given out recently?

Spending 10-20 mins rerolling just for a single seems like a waste of time.
#4234  July 21, 2020, 02:47:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
There’s no point in rerolling if your goal was to get the anniversary quartz and tickets. The tickets were given out from a 7 day continuous log in while the rest of them were rewards from the memorial quests (the amount of memorial quests was also determined by your story progress, meaning new players literally couldn’t do even one). The quartz were also dependent on how many total days you were logged in the game as well as completion of Epic of Remnant.
#4235  July 21, 2020, 12:25:22 pm
    • UK
Man.

I just want to roll for a good character.
Spending 10 mins per reroll for a single is annoying.
#4236  July 24, 2020, 11:47:09 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Couldn't wait till the Raikou rate up and decided to test my luck. With 180 quartz I was able to get my Summer Mama from NP2 to NP5 and Maid Alter to NP3. Worked out better than I thought.
#4237  July 24, 2020, 06:59:58 pm
    • UK
This is the last time Salter comes out, right? (And  Summer Nito?)
Imma spam the hell out of the banner.
#4238  July 25, 2020, 04:56:59 am
    • Mexico
Couldn't wait till the Raikou rate up and decided to test my luck. With 180 quartz I was able to get my Summer Mama from NP2 to NP5 and Maid Alter to NP3. Worked out better than I thought.

Wish I had your luck. I just wanted to make Summer Raikou from NP2 to NP5. Instead that's Blavatsky.

Oh also got Malter to NP3.
PotS said:

Fact.
#4239  July 31, 2020, 12:56:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Summer Fest 3 starts on August 3rd.

https://fate-go.us/servant_fest/

JP also drops second OP of Cosmos in the Lostbelt. According to Nasu, we're only half way through with the story and that there would be more chapters outside of Lostbelt 6 and 7 since those alone won't be enough to tell the entirety of it all.

#4240  July 31, 2020, 01:53:34 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Wish they'd give an over under on when they plan on making Lostbelt Mash back into a functional character
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time