#2  July 08, 2021, 02:32:11 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Wow man, let’s test joker out.
Re: Fou Lu
#3  July 08, 2021, 03:30:03 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
-Standing LK plays a light punch hit sound.
-Standing MK plays a strong slash hit sound.
-The swing sound on his crouching LK plays after it hits the opponent.
-The super activation sound effect will play before the Super FX appears on any version of Whiteout.
-The woosh sound effect cuts off during Shadow Walk once his voice clip is played.
-The command for Wild Swing can sometimes trigger Emperor's Wave when you're trying to do just Double Blow or Triple Blow.
-The counter message when the opponent is hit with Whiteout, Emperor's Wave, Bing'Ah and Endless Claw while attacking is misaligned.
-No counter message appears when the opponent is hit with Counter Strike while attacking.
-It would look better if the custom combo FX while standing is placed the same area similar to Emperor's Wave.
-The hitsparks on Aura Smash(Air) has no envshake on each hit.
-The background of the stage should be a different color when Tyrant-Dark Wave is activated (Although I can understand it not being completely black due to the effect itself, but make it so the opponent looks like they can't move during the frozen state).

That's all.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#4  July 08, 2021, 05:15:57 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Awesome I'll have to try out the finalized release, congrats on the release Infinite!
#5  July 08, 2021, 05:49:33 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Dude's got one of the sleekest and coolest [pun semi-intended] moveset and animations I've got in my roster, and he's stupid fun to mess around with. I'm still playing around with him so I don't have too much feedback just yet, but here's something:

- I have no idea what triggers it, but sometimes Bing will go right through the opponent instead of actually hitting them.
- Wild Swing needs be tweaked a bit. Like ZS said, sometimes you'll get Emperor's Wave when you're doing the move just slightly too fast. In addition, Double Strike leaves the opponent in hitstun long enough that you can land any ground normal weaker than a heavy afterwards, and then go right back into Wild Swing.
- A correction on something ZS said: It's Crouching MK that plays a strong slash hitsound, not standing.
Edit: New feedback details to add:
- If Whiteout is on screen during a super pause, it'll keep moving forward instead of stopping.
Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 03:54:40 pm by PRØJECT.13
#6  July 10, 2021, 10:10:52 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
-Standing LK plays a light punch hit sound.
fixed
-Standing MK plays a strong slash hit sound.
fixed-crouching
-The swing sound on his crouching LK plays after it hits the opponent.
fixed
-The super activation sound effect will play before the Super FX appears on any version of Whiteout.
tweaked
-The woosh sound effect cuts off during Shadow Walk once his voice clip is played.
fixed
-The command for Wild Swing can sometimes trigger Emperor's Wave when you're trying to do just Double Blow or Triple Blow.
tweked
-The counter message when the opponent is hit with Whiteout, Emperor's Wave, Bing'Ah and Endless Claw while attacking is misaligned.
tweaked
-No counter message appears when the opponent is hit with Counter Strike while attacking.
fixed
-It would look better if the custom combo FX while standing is placed the same area similar to Emperor's Wave.
tweaked
-The hitsparks on Aura Smash(Air) has no envshake on each hit.
added
-The background of the stage should be a different color when Tyrant-Dark Wave is activated (Although I can understand it not being completely black due to the effect itself, but make it so the opponent looks like they can't move during the frozen state).
tweaked

- I have no idea what triggers it, but sometimes Bing will go right through the opponent instead of actually hitting them.
tweaked
- Wild Swing needs be tweaked a bit. Like ZS said, sometimes you'll get Emperor's Wave when you're doing the move just slightly too fast. In addition, Double Strike leaves the opponent in hitstun long enough that you can land any ground normal weaker than a heavy afterwards, and then go right back into Wild Swing.
tweaked
- A correction on something ZS said: It's Crouching MK that plays a strong slash hitsound, not standing.
Edit: New feedback details to add:
thanks, tweaked
- If Whiteout is on screen during a super pause, it'll keep moving forward instead of stopping.
fixed

Thanks Guys for comments and feedback.

#7  July 11, 2021, 12:52:44 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
as always good work Mr.Infinite :)
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#8  July 11, 2021, 10:25:10 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I liked of this char, thanks Infinite!

PS: You're working in a new char now?
#9  July 16, 2021, 07:10:08 pm
    • Japan
Nice work Mr.Infinite
#10  July 18, 2021, 01:55:01 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

All that stuff on Fou Lu is so damn great. You nailed it again Infinite.
#11  July 21, 2021, 09:18:44 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
thank you so much for this release ! one more in my roster! great!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
New #12  July 21, 2021, 11:06:05 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm not quite fan of the sprite style or this game series, BUT your coding is still outstanding!

I can only like and enjoy such a character!
Thanks for the release!

EDIT : tested the character.
No surprise this is definitely great to play! I recommand it.
Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 03:52:07 pm by Nedflandeurse