Re: Mr. Giang's Archive
#41  December 11, 2020, 12:38:14 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#42  December 30, 2020, 09:19:06 pm
    • Morocco
Hello, I don't know if it's just my Mugen but Dark Phoenix life drains extremely fast no matter what button I select her with and this makes her unplayable.

And thanks for the characters they're super mega awesome and there are some many! Are they all edits from other authors?
#43  December 30, 2020, 09:29:02 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Hello, I don't know if it's just my Mugen but Dark Phoenix life drains extremely fast no matter what button I select her with and this makes her unplayable.

Dark Phoenix's life is supposed to drain.
#44  December 30, 2020, 09:41:48 pm
    • Morocco
#45  January 23, 2021, 10:17:10 pm
    • Canada
I'm not sure if it's just me, but Captain Marvel does not seem to have any ai. Gets destroyed by any other character. The video and the other characters suggest the ai is supposed to be quite good. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue and may know the reason.
#46  May 11, 2021, 03:04:55 am
    • USA
I'm sorry for bumping this up, I know it's an old thread, but I don't know if making an entirely new thread just for this hyper specific question would be necessary. FOrgive me if I did the wrong thing.
But when using the uno tagout system, when does the A.I. actually decide to tag out? I first thought I can control when to tag out. So for instance. I'll use Jotaro and DIo as an example.
When  taggin out from jotaro to DIO. He'll fight. and I thought, during a combo, I can press Z and C to tag out Dio and go back to Jotaro, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It seems to arbitrarily decide when to tag me back in, I honestly don't like being forced to basically turn my match into a a Computer vs computer fight, but as an extension to a combo or combo finisher. Also, yes. I did check multiple times. I have the power requirement set. I actually tested by pressing spacebar repeatedly to ensure I did have the power necessary. Help would be appreciated.
#47  May 11, 2021, 05:57:36 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 Giang's been retired for a few years now, so, it's unlikely to be fixed. Also, although it's never been disclaimed, Giang did mentioned on a few occasions that his stuff weren't meant to be played as AI due to really being up for it anyway.
#48  May 11, 2021, 06:00:37 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
Mr. Giang's Backup stuff as well as Mediafire got blocked in my homeland, Philippines.
might as well find some ways to store them to another site.