YesNoOk

Mr. Satan Z2 Updated by Jango (UPDATE: 04/30/17) (Read 25421 times)

Started by Jango, April 10, 2017, 10:31:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mr. Satan Z2 Updated... by Jango???
#21  April 11, 2017, 11:55:04 pm
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
AI isn't really that important. But anyway awesome work Jango, I definitely love this version of Satan, he's really fun to play with.
#22  April 11, 2017, 11:56:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Hey, I'm sure me and Jango can work together learning ai! We both have to add for our respective chars next build after all!

We learned a lot helping each other
#23  April 12, 2017, 01:49:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Yeah, I still gotta learn how to code it, but yeah most definitely he'll have SOMETHING by next build.
Re: Mr. Satan Z2 Updated by Jango (UPDATE: 04/11/17)
#24  April 12, 2017, 01:56:21 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Archive has been updated, check the first post for the link! It fixes a bunch of the bugs brought up here and elsewhere.

If you already downloaded the main archive once, there's also a patch file on the front page if you want to just overwrite the changed files. However, downloading the full archive again nets you a brand new palette that I made after watching Maximilian's stream, and I temporarily changed sprite order so that you get the correct big portrait lol

EDIT: If you downloaded either file before reading this message, redownload teh patch. It fixed a bug where the Alpha counter could kill things. Any of you reading this for the first time are good.
Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:03:48 am by Jango
Re: Mr. Satan Z2 Updated by Jango (UPDATE: 04/11/17)
#25  April 14, 2017, 08:32:36 pm
You could capture the essence of Mr Satan even better with one of his signature moves:  punching/kicking enemy alot, while enemy stands there looking unfazed and puzzled at what Satan is doing. Then suddenly, enemy gets injured and falls back, almost making it seem like they're pretending to lose.

Mr. Satan Z2 Updated (4/30/17)
#26  April 30, 2017, 09:20:07 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Okay, this update changes a *few* things around, based on some of the reports in Discord. I've updated both the main archive and the patch. This basically adds a few nerfs to the capsule toss because it was *way* too good.

- Capsule Toss
      - Mr. Satan's recovery is now 4 frames longer.
      - Items no longer overhead.
      - Damage is now affected by the damage dampener. Oops!  :lol:

I also did a bugfix to the crowd but whatevs

ANYWAY, a quick note, this update is NOT an official update to Mr. Satan in the game, so he'll still have his old "quirks" in the official game until we release another patch for the current update.
Re: Mr. Satan Z2 Updated by Jango (UPDATE: 04/30/17)
#27  May 01, 2017, 02:32:44 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Thanks for the updates.