YesNoOk

Capcom VS SNK W fullgame system released...  (Read 91457 times)

Started by rednavi, August 20, 2007, 04:57:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom VS SNK W fullgame system released...
#21  August 23, 2007, 04:59:06 am
Because you did not install everything correctly or using other versions of those characters which we stressed many of time are not compadible.

i have the newest version of all of them, i put the code on the CNS, change the portraits uless im missing something, i think thats it......no? anyone esle having this prob?

Nevermind i fixed it

Sig by TempesT :)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:20:29 am by Shin LV2 Perfect.zeRo

SyNdicate

#22  August 23, 2007, 10:41:03 am
Because you did not install everything correctly or using other versions of those characters which we stressed many of time are not compadible.

i have the newest version of all of them, i put the code on the CNS, change the portraits uless im missing something, i think thats it......no? anyone esle having this prob?

Nevermind i fixed it

Glad to hear that you got everything working.

why cant i select Vega, Gouki, G Rugal and Geese on the selection screen?

There was an issue reported to me earlier about RedNavi's Works being mysteriously deleted during my absence this morning.
I am not pointing fingers but anyway his works are being re uploaded, and his CvS W sp will be made public within the next 15 minutes.
Sorry about the mishap and I hope this wont happen again.
-SyN-
so that's why it was offline,
 if you got someone from inside that's doing this ...  o_O
 btw, it's still offline :P and you posted this at 03:01 am so I guess that you had time to reupload it...
 you sure it didn't got deleted again?

Yeah I know. I had alternate links posted just in case that happened again. Also I re uploaded everything and discovered a fix that should prevent this from happening again. I went to the mk portal support forums and discovered that this same situation has happened before to many in the past but I believe I did what i can to prevent it.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sigh, his works are still being deleted. I am starting to think its script related (I Hope) due to its size. Anyway, I have alternate links available and they are already posted.

"Thank God"
#23  August 23, 2007, 10:43:42 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Other way, if it's size related, would be to seperate the folder into several pieces. Yeah, it's "harder" to download like that, but it's a workaround.

Gonna test the screenpack when I have time, maybe this weekend. Shouldn't take too long to convert the characters.
#24  August 24, 2007, 07:17:30 pm
    • USA
*sigh* I will have to update the screenpack and the winquote system this weekend thanks to warusaki3 and his "rasetsumaru"  :sugoi:
#25  August 25, 2007, 03:58:34 am
IMO u should change the KO motion, its to fast and looks a bit weird, also for the super/hyper finish motion, it should pause like it dose and says KO but then gose in to a slow motion but not to slow lol just an idea though heh either way its cool with out it

#26  August 26, 2007, 03:16:01 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
In the select.def, you put "cvsgouki,random,,order=10", which leads to an error while launching.

Other than that, nothing much to say. The system works fluently, and is very easy to install if your not dumb. It took me about 10 minutes, so yeah, it's okay.

I was afraid of the violent flashes when you super KO an opponent, but as you said, it's very quick and doesn't stay long, so it's fine.
You've managed nicely to include some interaction, portrait wise and in survival mode, and it's a very nice touch. :)

I'm not very fond of the lifebars, but it's a matter of choice. At least, they take less place than the CVS Slash lifebars, which I really disliked.

Well, that being said, nice job, and good continuation. ;)
#27  August 27, 2007, 10:24:00 pm
    • USA
IMO u should change the KO motion, its to fast and looks a bit weird, also for the super/hyper finish motion, it should pause like it dose and says KO but then gose in to a slow motion but not to slow lol just an idea though heh either way its cool with out it

the KO pause will be changed... someday :P, it's not actually one of my priorities now, and the super special finish pause will be as it is now because of warusaki3's special background finish time (more pause time will require massive modification to his chars which is not part of the project now)

In the select.def, you put "cvsgouki,random,,order=10", which leads to an error while launching.

yeah I know, but you are supposed to modify the select.def before running CVSW to add the stages anyways LOL!

I'm not very fond of the lifebars, but it's a matter of choice. At least, they take less place than the CVS Slash lifebars, which I really disliked.

yeah, I dont like them too much, but they aren't my priority now, as the readme file says, they will be redone in future updates...

btw as I said on the random topic V3... I got a HDD crash so I will try to recover all the stuff to complete this and CVS Slash, so dont expect updates for now, the only thing I will be able to update is the rasetsumaru's portrait and name on the winquotes, and some fixes on the common1.cns including a miscalculation for the rank codenames in survival, I told SyN what to do to include rasetsumaru so the update in fact depends on him now, btw If I recover all my templates for cvsw I will include rasetsumaru's winquotes, if not... well they wont be included for a while...
#28  August 28, 2007, 03:39:50 am
the KO pause will be changed... someday :P, it's not actually one of my priorities now, and the super special finish pause will be as it is now because of warusaki3's special background finish time (more pause time will require massive modification to his chars which is not part of the project now)
oh no the pause is good and so is the special finish, what i mean is after he/she get KOed, they end up hiting the ground to fast, some chars scream while on the ground already, what i was saying was KO then slowmo so that the opponent screams in the air and then falls to the gound same for non SF KO. i hope u get what i mean :S heh