YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat X / XL (Read 1166447 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 01, 2014, 08:19:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat X (Last update on 02.26.15)
#2721  December 17, 2015, 01:55:40 am
    • Brazil
Question: is the robot's name Tri-Borg, or just a fan name?
#2722  December 17, 2015, 02:01:07 am
  • fuck me right in the street
    • USA
Official
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

SNT

#2723  December 17, 2015, 05:18:06 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Official name
Fan name
> Fucking stupid name
#2724  December 17, 2015, 10:45:33 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, Tri-Borg is really lazy indeed... I just wonder who he was before becoming a cyborg, it may make things interesting, at least story-wise.
#2725  December 17, 2015, 10:46:49 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Yeah, Tri-Borg is really lazy indeed... I just wonder who he was before becoming a cyborg, it may make things interesting, at least story-wise.

Agreed, but I'll tell you, I'd take Tri-Borg over Xenomorph Baraka, tbh. X-Baraka went from meh to boring in a very short amount of time (to me, that is), let's hope Tri-Borg's gameplay makes it worth it.
This is a generic forum signature.
#2726  December 19, 2015, 02:20:45 am
    • Brazil
How are the MKX comics going? No one posted them here anymore...

lui

#2727  December 19, 2015, 09:39:28 am
    • USA
theyre done. they only lasted 12 issues.
#2728  January 09, 2016, 10:11:07 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
The Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Reveal Is Coming Next Week
#2729  January 09, 2016, 10:23:05 pm
    • Brazil
Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 gameplay trailer
#2730  January 12, 2016, 03:49:57 pm
  • Moving your life with greener pastures.
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
Since you guys were waiting for MKX KP2, here it is, but... It fucking sucks.

Spoiler: Nobody will give a fuck about my comment, but fuck it! WARNING: Lots of swear words. (click to see content)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Spoiler: @Zaitsu Hatter (click to see content)
Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:27:30 pm by kanodoom
#2731  January 12, 2016, 05:20:28 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
You was probably waiting all morning(on my end) to post that werent you Lol. Your hatred is real i see haha
Anyway the chars look awesome i cant wait to try them.
I was also hoping to get another stage and we got that, even if its the pit stage the atmosphere and lighting looked beautiful on new consoles, plus if you didnt get the past dlc they come with it like goro and some costume packs.
Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 06:06:11 pm by Insigniawarfare
#2732  January 12, 2016, 05:30:03 pm
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
I was also hoping to get another stage and we got that, even if its the pit that stage the atmosphere and lighting looked beautiful on new consoles, plus if you didnt get the past dlc they come with it like goro and some costume packs.

Well no shit! Duh! We already had a skin pack that was not in KP1 initially, so why the fuck would we need it again? I'll tell you this: Because they ran out of ideas of making new skins. That's fucked up. But the only skin pack that's new is Apocalypse pack, which is not enough, despite the fact that there'd be more skins for new characters.
#2733  January 12, 2016, 05:40:41 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Technically i could be wrong and those skin packs could be for other chars in the game but with the same name like the Brazil skin pack could be for some of the other chars.
Goro and the Kold War Scorpion skin were pre-order dlc so we was bound to see them eventually.
Also you need to take a chill pill you sound like a raging little kid from cod or halo.  It's not even that serious if you dont like it dont buy KP2 no one is forcing you lol
#2734  January 12, 2016, 05:47:22 pm
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
I'm talking Goro and Kold War Scorpion as a pre-order bonus. Further proving that the pre-orders are completely full of shit.
Make fun of me and laugh all you want. I truly don't give a fuck about it anymore, and i don't give a fuck about chill pill, since it's getting old.
I'll call out on bullshit if i don't like the results i see whenever i feel like it.
#2735  January 12, 2016, 05:49:52 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Its called a discussion thread, not a rage thread. Take a fucking chill pill, and stop being a raging asshat.
This is a generic forum signature.
#2736  January 12, 2016, 05:54:11 pm
    • USA
and i don't give a fuck about chill pill, since it's getting old.

I don't want you to take a chill pill, I want you to fucking shut up already. You're not even whining about something important or truly bad.
#2737  January 12, 2016, 06:57:48 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
You know, color me impressed with the trailer. They did a good job.

Leatherface was okay, but I guess you can only do so much with a guy that has a chainsaw. I like the X-Ray move though.

Triborg might be the most impressive character of the bunch. You had Sektor, Cyrax and Cyber Smoke in one awesome character (and yes, I know Cyber Smoke doesn't exist in this time line, but that's just me being a nitpicker).

Bo Rai Cho is the second best at the moment because they managed to balance the gross humor with actual drunken Kung Fu. Now, before kanodoom somehow gets on my ass for defending the barf and fart antics, might I remind you that barfing has been part of that character since Deadly Alliance, which was his debut. The farting? It was in one Fatality in Deception... that's it. I don't know about you, but bodily function humor is funny to a lot of people, myself included. If you don't like it, just choose another version or *GASP!* pick another character! How hard is that?

Alien... well.. hm. It's not bad, but since this was a trailer, I kind of hope for more. Especially from the 'Alien' side of things... I mean, yes there was a face hugger and another Alien came in to assist, but I kind of hope there's a version that doesn't use the arm blades. The Fatalities... classic Alien.

Oh, the Pit returns as well. Sweet! Make the stage finisher a Stage Brutality, but hey... I don't care. The Apocalypse Pack of skins has me most interested because it's all new. Everything else I already have.
#2738  January 12, 2016, 07:07:53 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
They all look great even bo rai cho
Really looking forward to this kombat pack
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#2739  January 12, 2016, 07:43:00 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I am also one of those people that liked the old Bo Rai Cho.
Bo Rai Cho: It's a gross fighting tactic, but it's one none the less. They did really good!
Tri-Borg: Holy Freaking **** they look fun to play with, Cyrax and Sektor and Smoke look on point!
Alien: They also did a pretty good job making Alien into the MK universe. Funny that Tarkatan in their DNA and basic moveset.
Leatherface: Cool X-Ray Bra, but seriously he looks a lot a cheese to use, not to mention that chainsaw gives him range like the machete gives Jason range.
#2740  January 12, 2016, 07:49:42 pm
Now, before kanodoom somehow gets on my ass for defending the barf and fart antics, might I remind you that barfing has been part of that character since Deadly Alliance, which was his debut.
i don't think accuracy to design is his point, he just doesn't like the character and probably would've liked to see someone else altogether