YesNoOk

Banned for defending myself (Read 44852 times)

Started by reezy718, February 08, 2008, 10:08:56 pm

reezy718

Banned for defending myself
#1  February 08, 2008, 10:08:56 pm
This is something I noticed that happens a lot on the guild.The person who provokes a flamewar gets no punishment but the person who defends they self get banned.I clearly was banned for defending myself.
Another thing if I'm banned thene the troublemakers(Shaun,but mainly Reika)should be banned too.They was the reason the whole thing started on that thread

Reika came on that Super Mario thread talking shit,I defend myself and yet Im the one who's banned.If anything me and Reika should've both been banned.

The same thing happen to another user on here Sol badguy.he defended his self but yet he was the one who got banned.
I want someone to give me a clear reason as to why I was banned

btw there is no such thing as a permanent ban for me.Only way Im banned is if  if I choose to ban myself.

Edit:another thing a moderator(Iced) was a real idiot about the situation.He came in the thread taking sides,trying to be funny with lame jokes and when I defended my self he banned me when he was clearly the one making numerous amount of insults

Re: Banned for defending myself
#2  February 08, 2008, 10:11:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You werent banned for defending yourself, you were banned for your continued use of sexual insults and overall rudeness everytime someoene tried to point out to you that you were being offensive. That was what Reika was doing.

reezy718

#3  February 08, 2008, 10:14:40 pm
#4  February 08, 2008, 10:16:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

reezy718

#5  February 08, 2008, 10:19:47 pm
For the second time please take this guy's dick out of your throat.I even asked you nicely this time

And this is why you were banned.

Its still defending myself.I told you thats a slang.When somebody is being a cheerleader for another man its either call dickriding or "you got that person dick in your mouth".He basically came in a thread trying to prove a point that  Shaun couldnt even prove his self.
This is why we shoud've both been banned.He insults me and yet Im not allowed to defend myself.Plus he gets away with it but yet I get banned for defending myself
#6  February 08, 2008, 10:27:12 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
keep you slang off this forum.

Remember that only a small part of the members from this forum live in the States, so the big part of them won't even catch the slang and find your words really offending, unless you wanted that to happen
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#7  February 08, 2008, 10:29:18 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
It takes two to tango. While defending yourself against insults is by all means a good habit to get into, there is a VERY fine line between defense and offense in that respect.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#8  February 08, 2008, 10:30:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, and if a guy is fighting in every other topic for the smallest stuff would someone ban the whole forum along with him ?
Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:35:57 pm by R[E]ika
#9  February 08, 2008, 10:31:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Homosexual terms arent slang, maybe in whatever part of wherever you come from.
Not here.
Not only that as you go into rants at how not gay you are for you have a girlfriend. That just proves further that you knew exactly what you were saying.
Be as it may, you were terribly rude, and we expect... demand... more from our users than such level.
Now go home and be a family man think about what you did.

reezy718

#10  February 08, 2008, 10:39:48 pm
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. While defending yourself against insults is by all means a good habit to get into, there is a VERY fine line between defense and offense in that respect.

Exactly my point.Thats why I say we should've both been banned.

yeah, but if a guy is fighting in every other topic for the smallest stuff would you ban the whole forum along with him ?
now you just making up stories.name some of the topics I was fighting since its "a whole lot of them".

Homosexual terms arent slang, maybe in whatever part of wherever you come from.
Not here.
Not only that as you go into rants at how not gay you are for you have a girlfriend. That just proves further that you knew exactly what you were saying.
Be as it may, you were terribly rude, and we expect... demand... more from our users than such level.
Now go home and be a family man think about what you did.

Well where I come from its a slang.The reason why I let you know that I have a girlfriend because you said this:

Hi. you are about to be banned for a few days, your obsession with dicks is growing each day and I think you should really seek therapy about it, anyone that resorts so much to dick sucking as an insult can only do so due to having homosexual tendencies that he himself hates and thus tries to vilanize.
Have a good day.

Which part of the rudeness alert on rules goes over your head is beyond me.

Feel free to reply before I do it anyway.

another thing back to what I said,it wasnt a homophobic or homosexual insult.It was the truth.I just defined what it means in my last post.It has nothing to do with being homophobic

Definition:
When somebody is being a cheerleader for another man its either call dickriding or "you got that person dick in your mouth".
#11  February 08, 2008, 10:41:31 pm
posting in a forum isn't a right, IT'S A FUCKING PRIVILEGE
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#12  February 08, 2008, 10:44:51 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
where you come form does not matter, this is not your home/gettho/whatever.

#13  February 08, 2008, 10:45:28 pm
you started it in that topic.
you were wrong.
you made extemely offensive posts.
your post history is terrible.

and telling people to stop riding dicks doesn't have any meanings besides telling people to stop riding dicks so that's a pretty bad excuse
#14  February 08, 2008, 10:46:42 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Only way Im banned is if  if I choose to ban myself.
Ever heard of reporting to ISP and losing the privilige of internet forever?

Justified your insults or not, that section didn't look like the place to respond like you did so ban looks indeed well placed. You want to talk like a drunken pirate in a trucker bar make sure you are inside one first.

And make sure you ain't a lady.

Oh, also:
 :toff: Forum Etiquette
http://www.taperssection.com/reference/audio-video/Posting.swf

OZ

#15  February 08, 2008, 10:52:31 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
The truth is, you should have just dropped it.
The whole fight was pointless.

You said it yourself,
"This is the internet, it's not like any of this is real."
You could have just walked away before any of this bullshit got started.

You seemed to take things personal, and then started throwing some childish insults at people.

Things really started getting stupid when the moderator stepped in.
The mod tells you to stop.
Regardless of how the mod tells you to stop, the correct thing to do is to stop.
Because fighting the mod is not only futile, it is above all stupid.

The correct thing to say after Iced's post would be "whatever, I'm done."
See?
The arguement is over, and your 'tough guy' image is still intact.

Had the others continued after you said you were done, they would be in trouble, not you.
ಠ_ಠ
#16  February 08, 2008, 10:54:33 pm
#17  February 08, 2008, 10:56:42 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Sendspaced.
#18  February 08, 2008, 11:00:20 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Had you realized the error of your ways you would get a one day ban at most, in hopes that your behaviour got better.

This wasnt even your first ban over this, I had to name the ban something else for the tags were already done for older bans.

But then you even had to get "mad".

OZ

#19  February 08, 2008, 11:03:06 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#20  February 08, 2008, 11:38:57 pm
LOL, this looks a lot like a gamefaqs user bitching about being banned after he suicided his account.
#21  February 09, 2008, 12:38:53 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
In general slang is
   1. A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
   2. Language peculiar to a group; argot or jargon: thieves' slang.

If all your mates go round telling each other to stop riding dicks. I worry about humanity sometimes i really do. It's an insult. There is no way it can't be an insult. It has no other purpose other than to BE an insult. Even if it's a playful insult, it's still an insult.

Oh and
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. While defending yourself against insults is by all means a good habit to get into, there is a VERY fine line between defense and offense in that respect.

Exactly my point.Thats why I say we should've both been banned.
Yep, and if you READ tempests post, you see the fine line between offense and defense. You were using offensive language. [E] was just making you look dumb.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#22  February 09, 2008, 02:00:23 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
*points and laughs*
#23  February 09, 2008, 02:01:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Please make his ban permanent.
#24  February 09, 2008, 02:06:26 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

DMK

#25  February 09, 2008, 02:07:52 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Loled.

mauricio1gonzalez

#26  February 09, 2008, 02:08:45 am
what if you say profianity, but its not directed at anyone? can that get you banned?
#27  February 09, 2008, 02:12:57 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
FUCK NO!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

mauricio1gonzalez

#28  February 09, 2008, 06:21:55 am
well that makes me feel better :bigcry:
#29  February 09, 2008, 05:05:21 pm
  • corner push pusher
Let's get the facts in order, reezy:

I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin'

That was my original post. It was never edited.

You're not a real gamer if you dont like the Mario Bros games

I think Super Mario World was the best one

That was your ignorant reply. Mario Bros. is an actual game. You assumed that by me saying "Mario Bros." I was talking about all other "Super Mario Bros." games.

You're not a real gamer if you can't differentiate the game Mario Bros. from Super Mario Bros.

This is where I made my post edit. I edited the original "You're not a good reader" part with "You're not a real gamer" part. You thought I made a post edit here:

SMB3 and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Yea I see he fixed it.My point is proven now

That SMB3/SMW2 post was made before you even entered the thread. Also, you put your foot in your mouth here:

You're not a real gamer if you can't differentiate the game Mario Bros. from Super Mario Bros.
You dont make any sense at all.You said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin".That basically sums up you sayin that you dont like "Mario games" in general.Next time use your brain and be more specific with your post.

Nevermind he fixed it   ;D

Again, you assumed I was talking about SMB games when I actually wasn't.

Uh hello? He said "game" not "games". YOU use your brain.
If thats the case then thats an error on his behalf.Its called a "typo".
The sentence doesnt make sense if he meant "game".
he said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin"

Ummm hello Mario has more than one game.He left the plural out.It should've been "games".Plus he said Mario brothers so how the hell would I know which game he was talking about?Another thing This topic is about Mario games in general so it wouldnt make any sense for him to say he doesnt like "one mario game".Its about if you like Mario games in general.Like I said it was a typo error by him

Next time Shaun think before you post or read your post and re-edit so you can correct the errors  8)

^more of your foot in your mouth.

You dont make any sense at all.You said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin".That basically sums up you sayin that you dont like "Mario games" in general.Next time use your brain and be more specific with your post.

Yes, it was a typo. Nevertheless, here's a bit of advice: save your insults for someone who respects you enough to care about them.

Your attitude in several other threads throughout the guild has been rather shitty (including the best mario side-scroller), thus which why I replied the way I did in the above quote.

There are several other members in the guild who choose to act like what they stroke and attack a person's errors (and further instigate & intimidate the situation if the person who faulted tries to make amends), but I don't. It isn't worth my time.

You dont make any sense at all.You said "I never liked the Mario Bros. game. Rather play Joust or somethin".That basically sums up you sayin that you dont like "Mario games" in general.Next time use your brain and be more specific with your post......

Yes, it was a typo. Nevertheless, here's a bit of advice: save your insults for someone who respects you enough to care about them.
Actually I never insulted you.I insulted that idiot Reika cuz he called me a name.
and you talking about lack of respect?homie this is the fucking internet.Im not trying to gain respect on here.If we was face to face you wouldnt even be talking the way you are right now.You can play the tough guy role on here but it would be a different story if we was face to face.Trust me on that one  :thumbsup:

.....but it obviously was for you.

Lastly, everyone else who you tap-danced with wasn't on my dick - they were pointing out your faults that you couldn't see. And the more you rebelled, the more idiotic you looked.

I admit that I've made some posts in the pastwhere my facts have been out of order, but not this one.

I don't have a problem with anyone here (whether or not other members have one with me), that includes you reezy. It isn't worth my time to be upset with someone I've never seen before. I'll give the same treatment and respect in the same way that it is given to me from other people (offline or online). There are other things I would like to point out here but......I'm tired of typing this (and I'm sure whoever is reading this is tired, wondering when it'll end).

Have a blessed day.
#30  February 09, 2008, 05:33:28 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Don't worry rabout 'im, Shaun. I've never seen someone talk so much rubbish.

I also recall he's the one saying that a chat room in the Guild would be a disaster. To many 'flame-wars' is what he said...
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#31  February 09, 2008, 11:07:42 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
Lol...this dude really needs to get a new hobby...first off he got banned from Infinity for being a prick and talking trash about their full game beta,now he starts whining arround as he got banned from here because he doesn`t know the difference between thinking and typing  ::)
I wonder how many accounts he has in here...
Anyway,@Shawn#:You`re right...Mario Bros was a NES game even older than Super Mario,you needed to jump to the arround tubes and exterminate plagues by hitting the enemy`s floor with a jump...funny game overall... 8)

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
#32  February 09, 2008, 11:58:07 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Quit whining reezy as if you did nothing wrong because frankly you haven't done anything right
#33  February 10, 2008, 02:03:17 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Too late for that, chap. The Mod-Prefects have already sent him on, "The Cruise."

#34  February 10, 2008, 04:01:38 am
lol this happens at a lot of forums. The flamer gets no punishment, yet the victim gets banned because they fought back. Basically mods simply want you to ignore it, because if you fight back you'll be banned and really that's what you should do, because if you take an insult on the internet seriously, that says something about your own personal insecurity.
Check out my original music on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagniusKun?feature=mhee
#35  February 10, 2008, 04:23:00 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
He stopped being a victim on post #2. You're not a victim any more if you spend your time being offensive. He has past misdemenours as well.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#36  February 10, 2008, 07:29:46 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
yet the victim gets banned because they fought back.

There's fighting back, and there's defensive insulting involving multiple uses of DICK. From what I've seen, you've done one of these, and it wasn't really fighting back.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#37  February 10, 2008, 08:20:10 am
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
When defending ones self, never resort to namecalling or insults. Always take the high road.

Now, I was banned from a forum for defending my love of anime. And I was insulted far worse than you. After that I got revenge by hacking them and getting their webhost to shut them down.

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#38  February 10, 2008, 10:27:13 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
The same thing happen to another user on here Sol badguy.he defended his self but yet he was the one who got banned.
I want someone to give me a clear reason as to why I was banned
Wait what?  I banned myself!  :O
---------------------------------------------------
SBZ WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#39  February 10, 2008, 10:42:28 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
you're not funny
#40  February 10, 2008, 03:08:03 pm
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
The TOS speaks the truth. :P

Spoiler: Website TOS (click to see content)
#41  February 10, 2008, 03:31:07 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net

How many forums actually followed everything the TOS stated? :P
#42  February 10, 2008, 03:32:58 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
None I know of. :bushgoi:
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#43  February 10, 2008, 03:37:36 pm
  • heh i create stages...

How many forums actually followed everything the TOS stated? :P

Hey forums can change it too,

for when people register.

You just go to Members --> Registration --> Registration Agreement in the admin cp,

and what do you know you can even click the little box to not require new members to agree to it. :P
#44  February 10, 2008, 03:46:11 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
i know, but still its not like that newbies that joins a forum will sit there and actually read the rules before joining. Especially if its a community where n00bs join just to get in and leech away.

Part of the reason why there are rules posted in various threads in many forums. Then again, the view count never matches the forum count meaning its neglected by many like normal.
#45  February 10, 2008, 03:52:09 pm
  • heh i create stages...
i know, but still its not like that newbies that joins a forum will sit there and actually read the rules before joining. Especially if its a community where n00bs join just to get in and leech away.

Part of the reason why there are rules posted in various threads in many forums. Then again, the view count never matches the forum count meaning its neglected by many like normal.

Yep i agree. :P
#46  February 10, 2008, 04:41:39 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
Hotreezy says he was called a loser, right?

How many people are really offended by that these days?

I know chaps younger than ten years of age, that would shrug off such an insult, like water roff a duck's back.

You've gotta be really immature to be roffended by bein' called a loser...

mauricio1gonzalez

#47  February 10, 2008, 04:55:53 pm
and you would have to be imature to be offended be being called cat sniffer (oz)
#48  February 10, 2008, 05:57:32 pm
  • Am I evil?
Err...lock topic now that everything's been given a solution?

I also don't see how is this Forum Feedback, it seemed more PM material between reezy and "insert moderator/administrator"  :S.

Might as well also say that a "legitimate defense" has VERY specific parameters and scenarios to be accepted as that, and not an offensive, counter-offensive, or whatever.

Sig made by TempesT :)
#49  February 10, 2008, 06:02:11 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
IDK, reezy uses Forum Feedback to whine about his latest banning.

If he tried a little hard than a 7 year old, he might've actually had somewhat of a legitimate argument.
#50  February 10, 2008, 06:04:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
After old forum users accusations of abuse by part of the staff I rather that everyone has a clear view of what is happening, thus the answer being made openly visible, instead of locking, dumping and answering by pms.

thetopdog

#51  February 10, 2008, 06:08:14 pm
I wasnt really offended by what he said.Its just that two wrongs dont make a right.It dont make sense for him to get away with it with no type of punishment at all but yet I get banned.Im put it like this:

If this was school or college and lets say two guys had a fight.Lets say the school found out who provoked the fight but the person who was defending they self made a few offensive insults.Who do you think is gonna get the worse punishment?The person who started and provoked the fight or the person who defended they self but was a little too offensive.They both will get punished but the person who provoked it is gonna get the worse punishment.Neither one of them is gonna get away with it,free of any punishment.

Im make another example,lets say Some cops see two guys arguing.lets say the cops see the whole thing,they see who takes the first punch and everything.Do you know whats gonna happen?They both gonna get thrown on the ground,handcuffed and both will go to jail for a day or two.They not gonna care about who language was more offensive or who made the most insults.

anyway Im pretty much done arguing about this.It seems like everybody is on one side and nobody understands my point of view.I never said I was right.I know I was wrong.I just felt both of us(Reika) should've been banned.

Yo Shaun I have nothing against you now that I see you was more mature about the situation.he main thing Im arguing about now is how Reika came in the thread cheerleading,disrespecting me but yet I have no right to defend myself.They said I was too "offensive".So that means I should be banned and he doesnt deserve no punishment?

Anyway like I said Im pretty much done arguing about this

#52  February 10, 2008, 06:11:16 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
Welcome back, Hotreezy.

#53  February 10, 2008, 06:14:25 pm
again taking jokes too seriouly is over immature

if the fool spoke, the wise better stay quiet
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#54  February 10, 2008, 06:17:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Let me put this in yet another way. You are at work and a colleague starts arguing with you, to answer him you start screaming about how he has dicks on his face and he is a good for nothing we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.Then you proceed to say that he is a woman and has a dildo up his cunt. 

Your boss fires you for sexual discrimination.

You complain to him that where you come from , saying that someone is a woman and therefore useless is slang is not taken as an insult doesnt get you that much of compensation. Hell , we were even just do it for a day or so that you might take it off with a warning, but then you go and proceed to even mouth off who was warning you.

Useless mods indeed.

thetopdog

#55  February 10, 2008, 06:25:35 pm
Let me put this in yet another way. You are at work and a colleague starts arguing with you, to answer him you start screaming about how he has dicks on his face and he is a good for nothing we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.Then you proceed to say that he is a woman and has a dildo up his cunt. 

Your boss fires you for sexual discrimination.

You complain to him that where you come from , saying that someone is a woman and therefore useless is slang is not taken as an insult doesnt get you that much of compensation. Hell , we were even just do it for a day or so that you might take it off with a warning, but then you go and proceed to even mouth off who was warning you.

Useless mods indeed.

Ok so you're telling me that the colleague is not gonna get any type of punishment?either way you put it we both are gonna suffer consequences.For one if a boss or manager catches two co workers arguing they both gonna get fired.
Lets say I only get fired.The other colleague is gonna get a suspension or something.The boss will have a talk with him,especially if he started the whole drama.he's not gonna get away with it.
Another thing you didnt come in the thread warning me,you came in the thread taking sides,making jokes and telling me that you was gonna ban me.You never said anything to Reika,better yet you never even warned him

Edit:To Gay Colossus:it wasnt a joke,it was more of a insult.I can tell by the way he worded it.Plus at the same time,he was being Shaun's cheerleader and groupie.
#56  February 10, 2008, 06:27:38 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
Being called a loser is nothing.

Since a lot of you cuss anyway (I never do.), I'm sure you've been called worse things and've done nothing.....unless you're one who beats up anyone who calls you a bad name...

Lets say!!!!!
#57  February 10, 2008, 06:28:12 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Let's also say [E] has been with the company from the beginning and everybody knows his uses and quirks. You're the untrained new guy. :beam:
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#58  February 10, 2008, 06:29:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Because he never got to the point of rudeness you got.Had reika been as offensive, I would have told him to cut it out, as it stands he wasnt even that offensive by comparation. Or do you believe that the way he behaved offended someone else than you?
The way you behaved potentially offended many more than just him.

thetopdog

#59  February 10, 2008, 06:38:41 pm
Because he never got to the point of rudeness you got.Had reika been as offensive, I would have told him to cut it out, as it stands he wasnt even that offensive by comparation. Or do you believe that the way he behaved offended someone else than you?
The way you behaved potentially offended many more than just him.

ok I agree with some of the things you said.The way I behaved though on that thread only offended two people from what I know.I put it like this,If Reika would've never instigated the situation it wouldnt have gotten as far as it got.Me and Shaun probably would've settled the situation and this thread probably would've never been made.it just the fact that Reika opened his bigmouth,hopping on another man's you know what and instigated the whole situation.Now that I think about it though,The instigator never gets any punishment and Im talking about in general,not only forums.So I guess you're right
#60  February 10, 2008, 06:56:35 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
This forum is a bit lax on insults. Some of the normal users would have been banned already if the mods banned people for a small insult.

Your ban seems to be based off the fact that you were being obscenely offensive.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#61  February 10, 2008, 07:46:55 pm
You were banned twice, put it to rest. Haha, it's almost like you have no life away from Mugen Fighters Guild. Maybe they WOULD let you back if you put the issue to rest and asked politely for forgiveness. But dwelling on the problem is only going to make it worse and worse.
Check out my original music on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagniusKun?feature=mhee

mauricio1gonzalez

#62  February 10, 2008, 07:58:19 pm
honestly, its just a forum, made for the game, so why not just play the game instead of getting mad

OZ

#63  February 11, 2008, 02:38:35 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

mauricio1gonzalez

#64  February 11, 2008, 03:31:21 am
ohhhhhh nooooooo, did reika hurt your feelings?  ::)
#65  February 13, 2008, 11:57:40 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
Reezy, just leave it alone man. What done is done, you are completely unban now....I think. What they did to you is nothing compare to what the staff did to me. I been ban here for two month and I still don't give two shit. So just chill and forget about it.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
#66  February 13, 2008, 02:28:54 pm
So you let Reezy get away with it even though he insulted Iced and Shaun and did a bunch of bad things by letting him have this new account, but for the reason Animugen was banned that's nothing compared to what Reezy did.
#67  February 13, 2008, 03:11:04 pm
he's still banned

and he hasn't used his secondary account outside this thread
BREAKING NEWS: he also had a third account he used outside this thread! more developments as they happen
Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 03:20:10 pm by Titiln Papintamidos
#68  February 13, 2008, 03:30:47 pm
You were banned twice, put it to rest. Haha, it's almost like you have no life away from Mugen Fighters Guild. Maybe they WOULD let you back if you put the issue to rest and asked politely for forgiveness. But dwelling on the problem is only going to make it worse and worse.

I have to say that even some moderators are not willing to help in certain issues. I had a couple of troubles myself, which I never got help with. And also - many use foul language and hot temper to "solve" issues. You cannot istinguish a fire by putting on gasoline. It is like trying to correct an error with an error. And what is the result?
Instead of hurting each other try to talk it over. You never know who you talk to over the net. It could be a child, and if you use foul language to try to proof yourself - then you cause even more harm. Words can injure far more than any blade can hope to reach. That is why one should ALWAYS use caution. Something I haven't observed existing here too often.

But I agree with you completely - he has to put the problem to rest. If you are reading this, my advice to you is that you really quit this forum. I know how it feels, you will probably not be able to sleep at nights, because it was so unfair. And you will probably think about this in weeks. Trust me - it will only gnaw you from inside, hurting you even further. But remember - there are always two idiots required to start a fight. One who starts and one who responds. Don't be either one of them. :) Instead, what I suggest you to do is to take a walk when you can, try to do some sports, and lay low  for a while when it comes to forums. Don't log in. And don't return to places where you found bad company - why enter a bar of alchoholics when you are sober? ;)

And never forget: Pigs of today are the bacon of tomorrow!

Take care of yourself, and I hope you get better soon. :)
Cheers mate.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#69  February 13, 2008, 03:32:11 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Actually they tried talking with Reezy in the past to reason with him. Didn't work then.
#70  February 13, 2008, 03:33:11 pm
  • corner push pusher
#71  February 13, 2008, 03:36:23 pm
Actually they tried talking with Reezy in the past to reason with him. Didn't work then.

Ok mate. Well I don't know how it was. You know it better then me, I am sure. :) And I don't want to dig into it either. But I still think that it is important that we act properly.
As I said, you really never know who you are talking to, what they've gone through and perhaps most importantly - how they feel at the moment. There are situations where even a single word could cause great trouble - just because one isn't really cautious. And I know how it can get - from experience.

Still - if the problem persists, can't the IP be blocked somehow? If the person (any person that CAUSES trouble - I don't want to be missunderstood here) just doesn't give up, why not do an IP block? If it is possible though.

Don't missunderstand me, I just wish it for the better for both parties.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#72  February 13, 2008, 03:45:47 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, what you say is entirely true, but yeah, as KFM said, talking to reezy apparently didn't solve the problem, so...
#73  February 13, 2008, 03:57:19 pm
Well, what you say is entirely true, but yeah, as KFM said, talking to reezy apparently didn't solve the problem, so...

I understand. Well... being an administrator/moderator isn't always easy, I guess. You get to meet all sorts of people and making it actually work! Ha ha ha. J/K. Anyway, hope you guys take care. :)
I will go now and watch a good comedy movie. Take care of yourselves. ;)

Cheers!
*hands over beer*

hjk

#74  February 13, 2008, 04:15:52 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
People, has Reezy posted since this reply was made?

As far as I know the answer is, no. I'm dead serious when I say that the thread should have ended there. Most of the replies after that have not been correct and are not of what Reezy is thinking right now.

As of a few days ago he understood where this went wrong, and dropped it. He knows what has happened and has drpped, kthx. [AND NO, I'm not taking a side].
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#75  February 13, 2008, 04:18:57 pm
Might try reading Titiln's post where he states Reezy's already banned anyway you nitwit -_-

hjk

#76  February 13, 2008, 04:23:17 pm
    • Afghanistan
Might try reading Titiln's post where he states Reezy's already banned anyway you nitwit -_-
KFM, why do you post?
I read that, 1, and 2, Reezy could easily have returned and kept posting.
Please try thinking and watch yourself before you talk [size=5pt]to me.[/size]. KThx.

he's still banned
and he hasn't used his secondary account outside this thread
BREAKING NEWS: he also had a third account he used outside this thread! more developments as they happen

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 04:28:41 pm by Vexl Valentine
#77  February 13, 2008, 04:31:36 pm
I do think. Like the fact if you've already been rebanned once, and you come back, skulking away to somewhere else till so you don't get your third account killed tends to be the smarter move. Does it mean he learned anything? Of course not. Other than he posts in here he won't last long.

And frankly I find you damn annoying. So don't expect me to pull punches with you HJK.

hjk

#78  February 13, 2008, 04:35:39 pm
    • Afghanistan
I do think. Like the fact if you've already been rebanned once, and you come back, skulking away to somewhere else till so you don't get your third account killed tends to be the smarter move. Does it mean he learned anything? Of course not.
And frankly I find you damn annoying. So don't expect me to pull punches with you HJK.
You dont think because, obviously, I personally spoke to Reezy and showed him where the thread truly went a rye by, what, "reading."

Whatever K_F_M. You try to bait me into a fight with you and now pull insults yourself. It's kind of funny, isn't it, you call me annoying and yet you keep posting right to me... obviously you are motivated by something else (be honest with yourself and stop trying to put on a show).
/]God, I'm done with you and your illusions of superiority. Please, just don't post to me. It's not I who annoys you, it's you who tries to bait, then ends up getting mad.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 05:29:21 pm by Vexl Valentine
#79  February 13, 2008, 04:42:33 pm
  • corner push pusher
Why isn't this damn thing 'ed?

After old forum users accusations of abuse by part of the staff I rather that everyone has a clear view of what is happening, thus the answer being made openly visible, instead of locking, dumping and answering by pms.

I think everyone is officially clear on what's happening - me and reezy got into it, others jumped in, reezy rebutalled until his ban, and now others are spamming and flamming each other in a thread that was meant to justify reezy's reason for flamming. IMO there's nothing left to discuss or point out here.

#80  February 13, 2008, 05:37:23 pm
with him banned and his other accounts removed there's nothing more to do with this thread.

if kfm and tee hee hee want to continue their argument they're welcome to do so here