YesNoOk

Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof  (Read 75216 times)

Started by ironmugen, July 27, 2003, 01:29:46 am
Re:Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof
#41  July 29, 2003, 06:11:24 pm
  • "I am the definition of cool."
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Everybody calm down here.  Come on everybody feel the love. What or who are leechers? People who take something from the community without contributing? Of course not all of us are coders or spriters here and not a lot of us can be. So does that mean those people are all leechers? Just because of wanting to do something we all love to do? Just because of wanting to play Mugen and try out new things? So what everyone here are saying is that I count as a leecher? So sharing isn't your game here is it? Well the point is, what I am trying to say is that if you people count me as a leecher, then some of these comments on this post is really rude and insulting to me and I don't think I deserve it.
I spit in the face of those who don't want to be cool!

http://www.freewebs.com/ravenous369/index.htm
Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 07:09:41 pm by T-101
#42  July 29, 2003, 06:59:04 pm
Don't take this so seriously, T-101.
In fact it's the means for you to test a private char... if you're nifty enough to get the pass.  ;)
I find this system pretty cool for those who otherwise wouldn't get any chance to have this char. on their select screen.  8)
#43  July 29, 2003, 08:49:45 pm
  • :o
    • www.freewebs.com/ryouga2002/
Well, a private is a private, I guess. That's what the old geizer says, everyone.
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
<--- >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
Ha! ha!
#44  July 29, 2003, 09:18:36 pm
It's half-private... the next ones could be fully private...  ;D
#45  July 29, 2003, 09:21:33 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Well, a private is a private, I guess. That's what the old geizer says, everyone.
old geizer?!
...good god, Ryouga's posts never EVER make sense
you need some SERIOUS grammar lessons, kid....oh, and that new username fits you perfectly  ;) you make a PERFECT bride for "Him"

Anyways, David knows what i think of his creation, since i pointed some minor bugs while beta testing
Re:These puzzles are much too easy.
#46  July 29, 2003, 11:29:17 pm
  • Tends to lose track of things a lot. :/
    • www.mugenguild.com/~winane/
What or who are leechers? People who take something from the community without contributing? Of course not all of us are coders or spriters here and not a lot of us can be. So does that mean those people are all leechers? Just because of wanting to do something we all love to do? Just because of wanting to play Mugen and try out new things?
Well, yeah.   ;D

Actually, I think the term "leecher" often additionally implies someone who doesn't sufficiently appreciate the work that was put into what they download, or who doesn't give enough respect to the people who have provided it.  Dunno whether that's an "official" definition or not, but I think that's the way the word is often used.

We was thinking (me and Iron) of making a stupid version of our chars with the proton canon only for the stupid community who think these moves are "great" but now you never understand so the joke ended here.
:(
Dang, I was hoping for a Deuce-style Proton Cannon.

Heh, gotta love the black highlights in Terry's hair.
Still quite busy.

(Yes, I intend to deal with that stuff eventually, but kinda can't just yet, sorry. :/ )
Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:35:54 pm by Winane
#47  July 30, 2003, 12:28:33 am
So what you are saying Winane is that I don't appreciate or respect other people's work?  

#48  July 30, 2003, 12:32:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#49  July 30, 2003, 12:35:44 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So what you are saying Winane is that I don't appreciate or respect other people's work?  
Me thinks you have misinturprited his statement.
Winane you are just making everybody mad lately ;)

If you give good feedback or actually take time to be grateful for all the work the creator did on his/her project then you are not a leecher.

If you just download chars just to have another Terry or just to have a new jump kick and you don't care how it got there you are a leecher.

Seeing your posts it looks as though you actually appreciate what the creators do.

Besides it's just a word... sticks and stones
#50  July 30, 2003, 12:58:11 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
Well, I do agree with Dreamslayer (who seems to be a mediator quite a bit like me) but on the same note, I don't  have the time to switch back and forth between my 2 comps to test the chars everytime they come out...I will say that I have been dling all of the recent releases and haven't really hada  back one yet...only the older chars (like 2, 3 and 4 years old) are iffy, I just can't catch the topics before they become old...on another point, once again Messatsu misunderstands my questions (starting to be a habit dude)...I wasn't asking for the password, I was asking for what the password is concerned...meaning is it a numeric type pass (like the order the pics should go in) or is it a single owrd pertaining to the short summary (like a word that describes they thing she didn't understand)...now you could have just said "Sorry can't answer that cause it would actually give it away" if that truely is the case, but instead you opted to pull a quote and roll your eyes like I didn't already see that...not like I asked you to give me the pass...in fact, just so you know Messatsu, I was looking forward to seeing how much I know about RE seeing as how I like the series but can't actually play them personally (I HATE Capcom's survival horror control schemes >_<) Any, again I just let it go as nothing more than a mistake and muisunderstanding from Messatsu, cause I know he didn't mean to insult me or anyone (with a few exception) but if that truely is the case will someone let me know that answering this question will give away the password, and if not them let me know which one it is (numeric or alphanumeric) Thanks
#51  July 30, 2003, 03:52:04 am
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
you know whats weird is that me and iron mugen (david) is partners along with smogon (aka billy kane himself)and we share work ideas and  work on characters together but if he wishes to go this route with his private characters it's his decision and  i will support him no matter what he does. we are really lucky that we could actually get our hands on him if we know the code.this is a good character with alot of originals move and ideas.we talked about the  development with this character and how he problably would have took a backseat to takuma who was gonna come first but this is the decision (i still can't get the code but i will not ask, i will figure this one out for myself) if it hurts whomever to hear the word leecher then you must be a leecher,im not a leecher so i could care less but have fun with it racking my brains, if he wanted you download the character from his site and give him hits for it respect it, he does'nt get paid to pleasure all of us with great characters
so give him the respect and visit his site and have fun unlocking it because its well worth it.
let's not fight, all the  energy being use we could apply it to trying to figure out this damn password. lol

so let's stop beefing cause david's not home and we left to figure out the riddle.

i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#52  July 30, 2003, 05:55:45 am
  • I'm a llama!
shin iori: why ? so leechers like YOU wont have them and thats great ! ;D

I'm not a so called "leecher" as you call it. I just wanna try this character, see if it is worth keeping. Judging by the post it is, but the password thing is annoying. I apreciated every creators works, especially the ones who make the characters I like. I just hate the whole password idea.
#53  July 30, 2003, 06:07:45 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
OK smart guy tell me one thing

Which one takes more effort
1. creating a character
2. discovering a password (and you have many, MANY hints)

1, right? You lose, now shut up
Take it or leave it
#54  July 30, 2003, 06:08:27 am
Fine! Now to everyone: find the pass, provide useful feedback, or leave...  :-*

I don't think Dave will enjoy reading 4 pages of rant or so about the fu<kin'-easy-to-find-password when he'll come back from Spain...
Something important
#55  July 30, 2003, 06:40:27 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Well, I do agree with Dreamslayer (who seems to be a mediator quite a bit like me) but on the same note, I don't  have the time to switch back and forth between my 2 comps to test the chars everytime they come out...I will say that I have been dling all of the recent releases and haven't really hada  back one yet...only the older chars (like 2, 3 and 4 years old) are iffy, I just can't catch the topics before they become old...on another point, once again Messatsu misunderstands my questions (starting to be a habit dude)...I wasn't asking for the password, I was asking for what the password is concerned...meaning is it a numeric type pass (like the order the pics should go in) or is it a single owrd pertaining to the short summary (like a word that describes they thing she didn't understand)...now you could have just said "Sorry can't answer that cause it would actually give it away" if that truely is the case, but instead you opted to pull a quote and roll your eyes like I didn't already see that...not like I asked you to give me the pass...in fact, just so you know Messatsu, I was looking forward to seeing how much I know about RE seeing as how I like the series but can't actually play them personally (I HATE Capcom's survival horror control schemes >_<) Any, again I just let it go as nothing more than a mistake and muisunderstanding from Messatsu, cause I know he didn't mean to insult me or anyone (with a few exception) but if that truely is the case will someone let me know that answering this question will give away the password, and if not them let me know which one it is (numeric or alphanumeric) Thanks

I regret to inform you this, but Silver_Messatsu != Messatsu.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Re:Something important
#56  July 30, 2003, 06:44:18 am
#57  July 30, 2003, 07:00:05 am
This is what I believe the definition or the term leecher means to me: A newbie/gamer who does not contribute to the community due to the lack of skills involved (coding, spriting/sprite editing) or has not yet contributed. A newbie/gamer who rather enjoys playing the game and trying out new things instead of creating (thats why I put the term GAMER) or a newbie/gamer who shows a lack of respect to those who create and whines about wanting something and does whatever he/she can to get it whether it is stealing or something else.

Doesn't everyone start off as a leecher? The same way as people start off as newbies? If so wouldn't that count me as a leecher even though I prefer myself not to be called one? If I am a so called leecher then I would be a so called leecher who has not yet contributed to the community. I respect all the creators who take the time to make these creations for us. I have never had a problem with the password idea nor have I had a problem with private released characters. I just don't like the term leecher or newbie. It is the same disrespectful way of calling Natives, Indians. I do not like to be named in groups. I do not like to be discriminated. If I am called a leecher just because I have not contributed to the community then I would take that as an insult. Not to mention some of the rude posts that some people make in this topic.  

Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 07:09:09 am by T-101
#58  July 30, 2003, 07:26:45 am
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
i agree with you to some extent t-101, but basically as a player/gamer i never sat back and "whined" about what creator should make what character or stage (thats what w.i.p's is for) without trying the process (of making a character or stage)myself. forget all that, a leecher is the same as the person who keep begging and begging for something and never get of his/her  lazy ass to do anything.
i understand that everyone that was new to mugen always wanted to know what chars was coming out and when, but after a while you read the docs, tamper with a couple of cns files (oops) and start paying attention and soon your ready to create whatever comes to your mind without waiting for a creator to convert. now if this was a store and you demanded a particular char from a creator and he was getting paid for it, then you have
every right to ask, but we don't and for every creation we're missing hours of study,hours of spending time with family, friends, girlfriends,sleep and any other important thing you forgot to do while you were putting the finishing touches on your character. (believe me i've seen 3 hours go in 10 mins  changing values and coding to get them as accurate as possible when you were supposed be somewhere at a certain time.)

basically, how can you complain when you do nothing? (to who ever it may concern if this line offends you then you are a leech)

as a newbie to mugen 2 years ago i never begged for characters, i just asked who's next and when.
if a creator asks for an opinion then you could give ideas.
but don't sit back and demand chars like you a boss or a don,this mugen community does'nt run  like that.
we just take the good with the bad.
and be grateful somebody made the character.
let's not ruin this.it seems only hot topics involve arguments. let's break the chains
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 07:31:57 am by star platnium81
#59  July 30, 2003, 07:33:29 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
So Silver_Messatsu isn't the same as Messatsu? If this is what you mean, then I do appologize if I have offended you 'Global Mod' Messatsu...I was directing it to Silver then and again I do appologize
#60  July 30, 2003, 07:35:28 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
No, but you can help push the red button on SAT, though.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 07:36:03 am by Messatsu