YesNoOk

Rival Schools / Project Justice Ripping (Read 144544 times)

Started by Odb718, January 12, 2015, 10:27:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Rival Schools / Project Justice Ripping
#81  December 30, 2016, 04:39:03 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Hey, Odb, they're great!
The only issue is they're blurred.
If it's not a problem to you and you can rip without the blur, and add the other fonts and the announcer sprites/sounds I could convert them.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#82  January 06, 2017, 02:44:11 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Messing around more and more with N. in Rival Schools.
Who want's big head NBA Jam style fighters???

Speedster, I'll give it another go, but I'm 99% sure that's how they're going to rip without extracting the actual files. (I've no clue how to do that)

ComboAssassin20, There's a pretty good Hinata

N. has found a couple codes that will make ripping waaaaay easier than I thought it could be.
I _may_ make massive dumps of the character's sprites, shove them into an sff with a good palette, and let anyone use them.
I think Hyo, then Kyoko will be ripped from RS. Then I may switch back to PJ or rip Gan or Edge. idk.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#83  January 07, 2017, 01:03:26 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes Hinata should not be a priority since she's already "CVS-ized"
I like this ripping project! RS series is great!
#84  January 08, 2017, 02:46:29 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
WHHHHHHHHhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT Did I get myself into?!?
After 5 and a half HOURS Hyo is RIPPED.

14,211 files in 35 folders.....

The good news is, I recorded a few of the animations twice. I literally had to comb through 3,108 animations in Zinc before I decided to stop searching for new ones.
On top of that, I recorded each animation 2 or 3 times in a row in case bandicam missed any frames.
^^^That also counts as bad news for me. I've to search through every animation 3x with OnionSkin on to make sure there's no missing frames in each animation. It's not like Samus where I could just SEE all of the frames and snap each one, one by one.

I dont remember the exact size on disc, but I want to say 300mb. The frames are raw. Once they're cropped they should drop considerably.
Cant believe I just sat there for five and a half hours.
#85  January 08, 2017, 05:37:30 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
amazing
Re: Hitsparks not showing in the move
#86  September 12, 2020, 02:00:26 am
  • SEIGI
So instead of ALL of the triggers, you could consolidate the triggers into
triggerAll = movehit
trigger1 = AnimElem >= 3
trigger1 = AnimElem <= 31
But you'd have to come up with how you want the positioning to happen. I'm trying to find a link to explain Time%3=0 but I can't find it.
Basically you can use
Time%3=0;1,and 2
mixed in with Time/animelem>= Time/animelem <= to get your 31 numbers. IF all the frames are the same amount of tics.
You may be spawning so many explods mugen can't handle it. Make sure you have debug up.

If you still haven't gotten an single explod to happen, put
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Into State 200, or your basic attack of your choice, and see what happens.  If you don't get anything, make sure you're not instantly deleting it in Statedef -2 some how. Once it pops up in state 200, try adding a couple of the differences back in. Do Position, then Scale, then the triggers.

Um, hello !! I'm new here, and I know I'm in the wrong way. .  But I really wanted to talk withOdb718 !! I really do !! I've seen your Project Justice rips, and I was wondering if you can teach me, and help me too ? I really love that game, and I REALLY found your work amazing ! I couldn't PM you either for some reason. So please, see my message here !! Please !!! I can share what I've done so far, and you can help me go further ! I really appreciate it !
#87  September 12, 2020, 09:19:25 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
@KASUGANO_FTW: I moved your reply here. Usually we don't bump such old topics, But I'm willing to help out. I'd have PM'd you and then bumped my thread and yadda yadda yadda.

Do you have the emulator(s) up and running the game(s) yet?
#88  September 13, 2020, 12:49:49 am
  • SEIGI
Yes ! I have the emulator able to run at any time, and I have access to the USA, and Japan version of the CDI, and GDI !  Thank you so much for responding, I am so grateful !

Sorry again, for the old topic bumping !
#89  September 13, 2020, 01:52:12 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So what part(s) do you need help with?  What are you trying to get done?
#90  September 15, 2020, 10:16:40 pm
  • SEIGI
I'm so sorry I'm late ! I thought I would get another notification !

But I wanted to directly rip the models, if you know how to do that. And if you can't do that, then ripping them as sprites would work too, because I really just need rips of the game's models to mess with, even if sprites. I'm concerned with both Akira's foremost !
#91  September 16, 2020, 03:03:01 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I'm pretty sure I have Akira ripped already? I'll have to dig around, but I thought I uploaded her somewhere.
Roberto is next on the hit list after Noob Siabot finishes. Roberto is probably 75% done. He's playable but no. not good.

If you want to keep up with stuff on the forum you've replied to, you can use,
https://mugenguild.com/forum/unreadreplies
^^^Literally my homepage.

I have a new cpu, mobo, and ram, coming on Thursday. I may end up re-ripping Hyo. I'll look through my hdds. I know I ripped a TON of sprites for Akira. I'm fairly certain every move has been captured. I think the FX are what's missing. I'll @ you when I find them.
#92  September 16, 2020, 09:13:11 am
  • SEIGI
OOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I found your old links, but they were all broken, they didn't work anymore. I'm so glad you're helping me, and I'm really grateful to have Akira !! So thank you very much !! You've put in so much work ! Just take your time. I'm already patient that you've decided to see me, so I'll wait as long as I need to !

And I'll use /unreadreplies as my homepage too ! Thank you very much !
#93  September 17, 2020, 11:42:33 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
PM sent.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I also have the cheatengine stuff if you want to try your hand at it.
#94  September 17, 2020, 03:16:41 pm
  • SEIGI
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!! I'd like the cheatengine things too ! Only if you have the time, but otherwise, I'm super grateful with what you've given me !

I can't reply back to the PM, because Mugen won't let me for some reason. . .  :<
#95  September 17, 2020, 08:30:14 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Rival Schools
Project Justice 1
Project Justice 2

The instructions to get this stuff working is in this thread I think.
It's not too hard to get it to work, but you have to edit the file. Basically, you have to add or subtract to get the addresses to line up.
Im headed to work right now so I don't have time to check. Rival Schools and Project Justice 1 are the files you want. Both are for the arcade.
#96  September 27, 2020, 07:20:27 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
Rival Schools
Project Justice 1
Project Justice 2

The instructions to get this stuff working is in this thread I think.
It's not too hard to get it to work, but you have to edit the file. Basically, you have to add or subtract to get the addresses to line up.
Im headed to work right now so I don't have time to check. Rival Schools and Project Justice 1 are the files you want. Both are for the arcade.

hi bro need sprites from hitana y batsu you can send me
#97  September 28, 2020, 06:38:57 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I don't think I ever ripped those characters. They were made by hand so I didn't feel the need.
I just now got the desktop upgraded and running. Hopefully in the next few days I'll restart the ripping progress.
#98  October 01, 2020, 04:17:25 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
I don't think I ever ripped those characters. They were made by hand so I didn't feel the need.
I just now got the desktop upgraded and running. Hopefully in the next few days I'll restart the ripping progress.

ok thanks bro realy need those chars on 3d wil be good
#99  October 02, 2020, 07:51:53 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
If you don't hear back from me in a week, please remind me. I'm trying to focus on Noob Saibot. But I also want to rip some Rival Schools character.
My laptop is severely under the weather right now. I have to buy a new battery for it. And I'm trying to robocopy or clone the 500gb ssd I have in it over to a 2TB, but I'm not having any luck.

Which character are you more interested in making?
#100  October 02, 2020, 06:43:01 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
If you don't hear back from me in a week, please remind me. I'm trying to focus on Noob Saibot. But I also want to rip some Rival Schools character.
My laptop is severely under the weather right now. I have to buy a new battery for it. And I'm trying to robocopy or clone the 500gb ssd I have in it over to a 2TB, but I'm not having any luck.

Which character are you more interested in making?

The only thing I'm interested in doing is hinata wakaba in 3d, ram hibiki and batsu  from projet justice if you give me the sprites thanks