YesNoOk

Capcom vs SNK - W2D - W.I.P. (Read 211787 times)

Started by Charles_2011, March 31, 2023, 03:19:49 am
Share this topic:
Capcom vs SNK - W2D - W.I.P.
#1  March 31, 2023, 03:19:49 am
    • Peru
Hello colleagues.

It´s been a while. Some of you know that my favorites characters are CVS2. So, in a couple of days I going to share my project. To be honest there are a lot of changes that I want to make, but I believe that right now it has a decent playable. I added a various codes, effects, events, you´ll see it soon. Here you have some pictures:

For example this is a new edit/character based on MVC Ryu.

But first I have to ask for some permissions and put in order some things.
Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 05:58:06 am by Charles_2011
Re: Capcom vs SNK - W2D - W.I.P.
#2  March 31, 2023, 06:05:30 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
it makes reminds me of cvsw , please don't add bright lights
please ask permission from warusaki3, last time somebody did not ask permission and uploaded his cvs chars in private sites, waru was gone for more than 1 decade (we don't want that), about the portraits, I don't think there's juli, it's juni (at least was juni that waru made), I know you added some chars that wasn't made by warusakisan, however I'm not sure if cvs mature was well coded and free of bugs (never played with her)
there are cvs demitri and cvs robert that was well made by the same creator of kaede, also I think waru made cvs nash
about mvc ryu/ken mode...I'm not sure...it doesn't make any sense (mvc1 was bizarre game), there's already ken and violent ken, there's no need for ryu/ken mode
why nobodys makes morrigan ? I know some creater from trinity mugen did, but is not the same level as waru
another thing I notice, some characters from waru have too many specials and supers, for exemple Terry, he has power rave and round wave, also he has 4 super moves, buster wolf and highangle geyser, he could make an ex version of terry, one with  round wave and highangle geyser, another with power rave and  buster wolf, there are many character that he could make an ex version of them (I know waru won't read this)
again he did a awesome thing with kyo normal and ex he removed 101 shiki oboro guruma from kyo normal, and added to kyo ex

btw, where warusakisan ?it's been a while since his comeback , he could at least updates his chars. he said he will be back, but the day never came

good luck with the project Charles
Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 06:09:13 pm by kamui 2.0
#3  March 31, 2023, 08:22:05 pm
    • Peru
Hello kamui 2.0.

Well, I´m going in order:

please ask permission from warusaki3
I´ll do it, don´t worry about that, I have to ask permissions to other authors, too.

waru was gone for more than 1 decade
A real pity.

Capcom vs SNK W 2.8 is my favorite Mugen Game ever. In my opinion it is still that best until now, 2023. The first time I saw this game I was so impressed and with that game I can really see the truly potential of this engine (In those days "WinMugen").  I took some aspects of the game because it has some similarities to the original CVS2:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But, I can guarantee you that this is not a copy of CVSW2.8.

I don't think there's juli, it's juni
I prefer Juli than Juni, but Juni is a hidden character:

however I'm not sure if cvs mature was well coded and free of bugs (never played with her)
The user "Lordrider1" help me to fix her bugs long time ago.

there are cvs demitri and cvs robert that was well made by the same creator of kaede
Robert and Demitri are not in the game, only Kaede.

also I think waru made cvs nash
Already added, a hidden character, too.

about mvc ryu/ken mode...I'm not sure...it doesn't make any sense (mvc1 was bizarre game), there's already ken and violent ken, there's no need for ryu/ken mode
About this edition, this Ryu is not the principal Ryu in the game, you get him by pressing start (I´m using Mugenhook):

This edition is an hybrid of Ryu, Ken and Gouki, same of MVC, It doesn´t have Super Jump or something like that. Here some examples:
The powers change Its color depends of the palette that you choose, there is a complete set of palettes for Ryu, Ken, Gouki and evil ryu.

why nobodys makes morrigan ?
I have the same frustration.

another thing I notice, some characters from waru have too many specials and supers, for exemple Terry, he has power rave and round wave, also he has 4 super moves, buster wolf and highangle geyser, he could make an ex version of terry, one with  round wave and highangle geyser, another with power rave and  buster wolf, there are many character that he could make an ex version of them (I know waru won't read this)
again he did a awesome thing with kyo normal and ex he removed 101 shiki oboro guruma from kyo normal, and added to kyo ex
I can´t make changes on this, I don´t have the enough experience, I´m sorry.

good luck with the project Charles
Thank you so much.
Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 08:32:10 pm by Charles_2011
#4  April 01, 2023, 02:04:21 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
What is missing for the release of the game?
#5  April 01, 2023, 05:28:29 am
    • Peru
Hello Akito.

Basically, the permissions.

By the way, do you know how can I make contact with Warusaki? I was looking his website but I didn´t found anything.
#6  April 01, 2023, 08:44:08 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
it makes reminds me of cvsw [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4nropdgsA&ab_channel=TheJacquio[/youtube], please don't add bright lights
please ask permission from warusaki3, last time somebody did not ask permission and uploaded his cvs chars in private sites, waru was gone for more than 1 decade (we don't want that)

I can't tell if this is an April Fools joke or not @_@
It's 2023 and nobody needs to ask for permission anymore, Charles_2011 or anyone can use them however he likes. No permission needed.
That old school mentality died out in mugen long ago (god i atleast hope so...)
I remember back in the late 2000s, there was this "Mugen police" culture and I remember Warusaki threw his toys and quit because people edited his characters.
A very old immature mindset many creators had back then - its like capcom saying they are retiring because Warusaki used their sprites for mugen without permission @_@.

Despite him quitting, he is less relevant now as we have greater CVS/POTs creators that have taken his place. Infinite, POTs, Ragingrowen, DeathScythe, Sennouroom, and many more i cant name them all theres so many.
I really doubt Warusaki cares and even if he is around and he does care, well too bad because his content is public domain he willingly uploaded to the world wide web.
Surely he has grown up since then and likely moved on from mugen and really doesnt care.
#7  April 01, 2023, 04:51:01 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
it makes reminds me of cvsw [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4nropdgsA&ab_channel=TheJacquio[/youtube], please don't add bright lights
please ask permission from warusaki3, last time somebody did not ask permission and uploaded his cvs chars in private sites, waru was gone for more than 1 decade (we don't want that)

It's 2023 and nobody needs to ask for permission anymore, Charles_2011 or anyone can use them however he likes. No permission needed.
I remember back in the late 2000s, there was this "Mugen police" culture and I remember Warusaki threw his toys and quit because people edited his characters.
A very old immature mindset many creators had back then - its like capcom saying they are retiring because Warusaki used their sprites for mugen without permission @_@.

Despite him quitting, he is less relevant now as we have greater CVS/POTs creators that have taken his place. Infinite, POTs, Ragingrowen, DeathScythe, Sennouroom, and many more i cant name them all theres so many.
I really doubt Warusaki cares and even if he is around and he does care, well too bad because his content is public domain he willingly uploaded to the world wide web.
Surely he has grown up since then and likely moved on from mugen and really doesnt care.

True.
#8  April 01, 2023, 05:45:39 pm
Hello Akito.

By the way, do you know how can I make contact with Warusaki? I was looking his website but I didn´t found anything.

Actually waru never answers or reply back, I remember back then sending messages to him in Japanese, but no success (in fact I sent 3 messages, no reply), revive his come back topic if he sees it, good luck charles, because it seems impossible to contact to waru
#9  April 01, 2023, 06:05:45 pm

is not april joke, my first character that I download from mugen was cvs jill, I was so stupid that I believe cvs jill was official cvs char, waru conversion chars to cvs style is something else, it looks official (also with lilith, I didn't know because I didn't have a dreamcast, ps2 and xbox)
Many people may think I'm stupid for being such a fan of waru, I know...I exaggerate sometimes, but since my computer wasn't good enough I only had mugen (emulation didn't work), I played a lot with waru cvs chars, I've been here for 15 years so I know how things went with waru when he decided to give up
His chars are unique, amazing effects and I hope he updates his stuffy and release new things, as I said he could make an ex version of almost all his char, for exemplo king, she has more moves than two todohs
I think is a good idea to ask for permission, however I doubt he will answer, yeah, is public domain, but is the one that creates the cvs chars, if something happens that he doesn't like, he'll be gone again
Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:10:52 pm by kamui 2.0
#10  April 01, 2023, 06:44:38 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

I send messages to these authors:

* Extravagant (accepted)
* JtheSaltyy (accepted)
* IKEISLEGEND (accepted)
* Tjun (accepted)
* DGO (accepted)

I think these authors are still active, right?

About Waru, do you know a website or email to make contact with him? Maybe I could make a exception about him, obviously I´ll give him credits for his chars.
Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 10:49:23 pm by Charles_2011
#11  April 02, 2023, 03:13:05 am
    • Peru
One more to the list: IKEISLEGEND
#12  April 02, 2023, 02:17:39 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
is not april joke, my first character that I download from mugen was cvs jill, I was so stupid that I believe cvs jill was official cvs char, waru conversion chars to cvs style is something else, it looks official (also with lilith, I didn't know because I didn't have a dreamcast, ps2 and xbox)

I remember. yes they were indeed very good conversions. Jill was also one of my favorites^^

Many people may think I'm stupid for being such a fan of waru, I know...I exaggerate sometimes, but since my computer wasn't good enough I only had mugen (emulation didn't work), I played a lot with waru cvs chars, I've been here for 15 years so I know how things went with waru when he decided to give up

I dont think its stupid to like what we like^^
Mugen is all about fandom and we all get to like different things with no limitations, thats why it has survived so long and will continue to.
Those times you speak of, for some of us who were lucky enough to remember the golden age of mugen everyone refers to, were priceless.
I remember someone on my main forum made a good point that around that point in time there was a global recession and there wasnt many console fighting games until SF4 released so many of us had to use what we had, like cheap PC emulators and doujin games for entertainment.
(i was very young back then and thanks to having 2 brothers and being a bit of a tomboy myself, mugen was a part of our household)

But as far as asking for permission, I think that its a double negative situation where nobody ever asked capcom for their permission, or snk or whoever to convert assets for mugen, and in the same way, its more a respect thing than anything else. Nice and honorable, but definitely not necessary.
I dont think anyone is going to think any less of Charles or anyone for that matter if he doesnt ask for those permissions.
#13  April 02, 2023, 08:26:55 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I think the Japanese community is a bit more conservative about this. I think the key is tha person to see that you(or anyone, basicaly) have done things for mugen. I asked for permission in the past for him and had it, and he even sent me a beta of R.Mika. Same for Ohgaki. I DMed him in deviantart to see if I could use an animation he did for Shiki and he agreed to. So I think that basically, that's the key. If someone knows the real point, I'll be glad to eat my words .

You're wrong. Both Capcom and SNK allows mugen authors to use their assets because they understand this as FAN work, something to not earn money from.  That's all. NOW, the problem lies in some "authors" who use stuff from other creators without crediting. And people is tired of this disrespectful point. Same with Ikemen. You're only allowed to sell your game if it's 100% yours. And by 100% yours means characters(not licensed characters), stages,etc.

he is less relevant now as we have greater CVS/POTs creators that have taken his place. Infinite, POTs, Ragingrowen, DeathScythe, Sennouroom, and many more i cant name them all theres so many.

Just because they shares the CvS gaphic style, that doesn't means they're the same. You can't just compare them. Warusaki brought the Groove system to mugen or at least more accurate than other creators. An dude, that line of "he is less relevant"...I don't want to sound mean, but you only have a keyboard, ignorance and a total lack of respect to the creators. I'd like to see you to create something.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#14  April 03, 2023, 01:00:19 am
    • Peru
Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 01:11:35 am by Charles_2011
#15  April 03, 2023, 01:08:59 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
You're wrong. Both Capcom and SNK allows mugen authors to use their assets because they understand this as FAN work, something to not earn money from.  That's all. NOW, the problem lies in some "authors" who use stuff from other creators without crediting. And people is tired of this disrespectful point. Same with Ikemen. You're only allowed to sell your game if it's 100% yours. And by 100% yours means characters(not licensed characters), stages,etc.

hello^^
Yup fully aware of the fanart thing^^
 it is well known in mugen community since long time ago I'm sure.
Not sure what you mean by "you're wrong" though^^
I have seen this same discussion on multiple websites and discords. there are definitely those who share both of our opinions on the matter.
But I see your point of view. I respect that, but also I have my opinion which is shared with others just like yours^^ no harm done^^

Just because they shares the CvS gaphic style, that doesn't means they're the same. You can't just compare them. Warusaki brought the Groove system to mugen or at least more accurate than other creators. An dude, that line of "he is less relevant"...I don't want to sound mean, but you only have a keyboard, ignorance and a total lack of respect to the creators. I'd like to see you to create something.

I don't really think it is necessary to attack or abuse people like that personally.....
I would not attack you personally.
The statement I am making is not an attack on anyone. it is just fact that as a creator he is less relevant now than he was 10 years ago. There is no disprespect to him.
I do have some advice to you though and I mean this in a nice way.
 As a senior member here who must be of a mature age if you registered 18 years ago, please be careful how you talk to people on this site as it can hurt people and also damage the reputation of this forum, There are people on other forums that like to see senior MFG members make abusive comments like this and then paint a picture of all of MFG being full of "old 35+ year old powerhungry hive mind bully bedroom men".
I dont think that is true at all and I defend this place when people say negative things about it.
I like this forum, so lets be nice to each other and not make a negative example of MFG members for others to abuse and stain the reputation ok?^^
Have a nice day also nice to meet you^^

#16  April 03, 2023, 03:57:52 pm
hello^^
I have seen this same discussion on multiple websites and discords. there are definitely those who share both of our opinions on the matter.
But I see your point of view. I respect that, but also I have my opinion which is shared with others just like yours^^ no harm done^^

When I said "you're wrong" it's because you're basically mixing things. You're putting on the same level companies such as Capcom or SNK with fan authors. I think it was clear enough.

I don't really think it is necessary to attack or abuse people like that personally.....
The statement I am making is not an attack on anyone. it is just fact that as a creator he is less relevant now than he was 10 years ago. There is no disprespect to him.

Excuse me; who were attacing you? You clearly said that Warusaki is less relevant and that implies that you're undervaluing his work. So, before "feeling attacked", think if what you say could make someone to feel attacked.

My favourite part :). This is going to be fun.

As a senior member here who must be of a mature age if you registered 18 years ago, please be careful how you talk to people on this site as it can hurt people and also damage the reputation of this forum,

I'm sorry. I'm hot blooded and everyone knows. So what? If you see my contributions and my posts here, 99% of them are positive. I put my stuff, I share my sheets, I collab with some other people here, I do advices to other people when they share their sprites, some other people uses my stuff and don't even credit my work  in youtube . So maybe, the problem is not me or this forum, is the reputation that person or those people wants to create with that "narrative". MFG is the EVIL, for few people. Don't let them to manipulate you. And this is me being nice.

There are people on other forums that like to see senior MFG members make abusive comments like this and then paint a picture of all of MFG being full of "old 35+ year old powerhungry hive mind bully bedroom men".

Ok, so basically we're the dinosaurs. Well, we're the dinosaurs who actually creates stuff. Stuff that are being used by other people in other communities. Or stuff that could inspire people from other communities to create their stuff and that's cool, because it's a way to collaborate withh all people.
And here, my advice. Every community is great, I can't say something negative. But in the communities you can find rotten tomatoes. BUT it's your work to find the correct and positive people. I will not tell you "this user is terrible", "this user is a dickhead". No, my friend. I leave those comments for other people. I could be wrong sometimes or misunderstanding things uncorrectly(English is not my first language). But when I see I said something wrong, I apologize. And if that people, after the apologize and etc wants to scorn me because of it, it's his problem. I apologized, he understood it was a language barrier and etc. The problem comes when someone acts with malice.

People is able to collaborate with people. If someone has a problem here(and I can speak LOUDLY for closer friends) and need to talk, everyone is there to listen. You will not find a single member here that says if someone has a addiction to X substance. I leave this for other people. And I have the proof. Just in case if he sends you, my friendly reminder, that I have that screencaptured. Don't let him to manipulate you.

I dont think that is true at all and I defend this place when people say negative things about it.
I like this forum, so lets be nice to each other and not make a negative example of MFG members for others to abuse and stain the reputation ok?^^

Then apply those words to you too. Don't understimate other people's work even if it's 10+ years old. Those people opened the path for new generation, so be nice to your oldies.

EDIT:

OK, let's continue with the topic. Sorry for the small derail, I think it's all clear now. Zazamyon2, if you prefer PM, it's better.
Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 04:10:49 pm by FeLo_Llop
#17  April 03, 2023, 05:09:24 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
I send messages to these authors:

* Extravagant
* JtheSaltyy

I think these authors are still active, right?

I can't speak with 100% certainty for extrav, but J is definitely not active here anymore. I have connections to both, however, and will forward this thread to them.
#18  April 03, 2023, 05:17:39 pm
Please, someone correct me. Hadn't TJun did Rose(SF, not KoF)? I think I've seen her with grooves and all

EDIT: My mistake, it was '2. I think that a Shingo was also made too.
Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 05:37:19 pm by FeLo_Llop
#19  April 03, 2023, 05:39:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
You may need to modify the character select to include the additions.
#20  April 03, 2023, 08:55:03 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

Good news from JtheSaltyy, so, one more to the list. Only Extravagant is missing.

I can't speak with 100% certainty for extrav, but J is definitely not active here anymore. I have connections to both, however, and will forward this thread to them.

Thank you so much.
Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 09:12:11 pm by Charles_2011
#21  April 03, 2023, 09:38:56 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
hello^^

When I said "you're wrong" it's because you're basically mixing things. You're putting on the same level companies such as Capcom or SNK with fan authors. I think it was clear enough.

Excuse me; who were attacing you? You clearly said that Warusaki is less relevant and that implies that you're undervaluing his work. So, before "feeling attacked", think if what you say could make someone to feel attacked.

My favourite part :). This is going to be fun.

As a senior member here who must be of a mature age if you registered 18 years ago, please be careful how you talk to people on this site as it can hurt people and also damage the reputation of this forum,

I'm sorry. I'm hot blooded and everyone knows. So what? If you see my contributions and my posts here, 99% of them are positive. I put my stuff, I share my sheets, I collab with some other people here, I do advices to other people when they share their sprites, some other people uses my stuff and don't even credit my work  in youtube . So maybe, the problem is not me or this forum, is the reputation that person or those people wants to create with that "narrative". MFG is the EVIL, for few people. Don't let them to manipulate you. And this is me being nice.

There are people on other forums that like to see senior MFG members make abusive comments like this and then paint a picture of all of MFG being full of "old 35+ year old powerhungry hive mind bully bedroom men".

Ok, so basically we're the dinosaurs. Well, we're the dinosaurs who actually creates stuff. Stuff that are being used by other people in other communities. Or stuff that could inspire people from other communities to create their stuff and that's cool, because it's a way to collaborate withh all people.
And here, my advice. Every community is great, I can't say something negative. But in the communities you can find rotten tomatoes. BUT it's your work to find the correct and positive people. I will not tell you "this user is terrible", "this user is a dickhead". No, my friend. I leave those comments for other people. I could be wrong sometimes or misunderstanding things uncorrectly(English is not my first language). But when I see I said something wrong, I apologize. And if that people, after the apologize and etc wants to scorn me because of it, it's his problem. I apologized, he understood it was a language barrier and etc. The problem comes when someone acts with malice.

People is able to collaborate with people. If someone has a problem here(and I can speak LOUDLY for closer friends) and need to talk, everyone is there to listen. You will not find a single member here that says if someone has a addiction to X substance. I leave this for other people. And I have the proof. Just in case if he sends you, my friendly reminder, that I have that screencaptured. Don't let him to manipulate you.

Then apply those words to you too. Don't understimate other people's work even if it's 10+ years old. Those people opened the path for new generation, so be nice to your oldies.

EDIT:

OK, let's continue with the topic. Sorry for the small derail, I think it's all clear now. Zazamyon2, if you prefer PM, it's better.

I wont read all of that its too long no disrespect^^
 I said what i needed to say and i'm sure you feel the same way.
I came here for my friend charles, not for arguments with mugen users much much older than me , too old for this behavior respectfully.
Good day and lets leave it at a language barrier misunderstanding.

#22  April 03, 2023, 10:41:06 pm
    • USA
CvS2 characters still have their own value and original style. The POTS template is obviously different. So to say one is more useless than the other is simply not true. There's still advantages and disadvantages, along with personal preference. But to say they are redundant or one is obsolete is simply untrue.

Also you're good to go Charles although I dont think I have created anything really original haha. but thanks for checking in
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#23  April 03, 2023, 10:48:55 pm
    • Peru
Thank you so much extravagant.

So, I'm going to start preparing the game to share it, thank you for your patience.
#24  April 04, 2023, 12:56:19 am

I wont read all of that its too long no disrespect^^
 I said what i needed to say and i'm sure you feel the same way.
I came here for my friend charles, not for arguments with mugen users much much older than me , too old for this behavior respectfully.
Good day and lets leave it at a language barrier misunderstanding.

You have read the whole thing. You just don't know what to say. And no, I wasn't in an argument, I was replying to you. Two different concepts. And kid, don't be condescending to me. Older people than you have tried and they  barely can make a point. Don't let that guy to manipulate you. If it's an "age" thing, then stop talking about age as if I were senile.
#25  April 04, 2023, 02:21:43 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
This conversation is not productive at all. I don't think Zazamyon2 was trying to imply anything untoward at all, and is clearly wanted to resolve all this.

So let's all do that and drop it.
#26  May 22, 2023, 03:07:22 pm
    • Peru
Applying "Danger" code:

#27  May 23, 2023, 05:05:37 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You have plans to add more chars in next update?
Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 08:10:11 pm by Akito
#28  May 23, 2023, 03:26:10 pm
    • Peru
Hello Akito.

I love it, you know? Right now I´m focus on codes, variations and palettes. I have some new modes in mind, too. I still have to test the characters that oraora? recommend me. I was testing Felicia and I didn´t find any bug, maybe It was a code that I added some years ago, buy I want to test it more time to be sure. What about Dee Jay? Could be an option, too.

I hope to see new releases, that would be really interesting.
#29  May 23, 2023, 09:02:12 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#30  May 23, 2023, 09:13:38 pm
    • Peru
Hello Mr. Grunt.

"Danger" code? Are you referring to the "Danger" code from MvC2?

Indeed, but if you have a code, could you provide me it, please? I´m still testing the code that I have. But as you can see in the picture I´m using a red flash of light instead of the text "Danger".
#31  May 24, 2023, 08:21:09 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Hello Akito.

I love it, you know? Right now I´m focus on codes, variations and palettes. I have some new modes in mind, too. I still have to test the characters that oraora? recommend me. I was testing Felicia and I didn´t find any bug, maybe It was a code that I added some years ago, buy I want to test it more time to be sure. What about Dee Jay? Could be an option, too.

I hope to see new releases, that would be really interesting.

Sometimes the add004 code causes small bugs in some chars, so it must have happened, because I already tested this Felicia and her (consider testing Sagat too, for me his code is pretty solid).

Dee Jay sounds like a great idea, I'd like to see new releases as well, but I believe the DGO will be releasing an update to Demitri soon, so maybe you could consider adding Robert later (I hope).
#32  May 26, 2023, 09:06:43 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#33  May 27, 2023, 04:35:31 am
    • Peru
Hello.

I´m continue working on my project, I added some new stands as a variations:

About these stands, could you tell me please, who are the authors? I would like to give them credits.
#34  May 27, 2023, 01:19:27 pm
That's awesome! So you're putting the "guards" from that pocket SvC? Cool!!

About Haohmaru's pose, I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say it appeared in Warusaki's version. About Nash, I think it was Zero de Armentis who did that. But let's wait to more people because my brain works in strange ways sometimes :/
#35  May 27, 2023, 10:37:12 pm
    • Peru
Hello FeLo_Llop.

That's awesome! So you're putting the "guards" from that pocket SvC? Cool!!
Thank you, Indeed a Guard is already in the game, the variation of the stand would be added in the next update:

I have some plans for the Guards but I´m still working in the idea.

About the sprites made by Waru, is the left one:

By the way you can download the game here, maybe you want to check the Guard:

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-snk-w2d-released-3042023-197596.0.html

DGO

#36  May 28, 2023, 12:03:53 am
    • Chile

you wanna be responsible for this? do you have a heart?
#37  May 28, 2023, 12:47:44 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Charlie's stance was done by Armentis, Rasetsumaru's is mine.
#38  May 29, 2023, 03:30:56 am
    • Peru
Hello DGO.

you wanna be responsible for this? do you have a heart?

I can consider to add them to game but remember that this project is not encrypted and It won´t be, you can add whatever char that you want.

Hello sabockee.

Charlie's stance was done by Armentis, Rasetsumaru's is mine.

Thank you so much for the information and for your sprites, I´ll give you credits in the next update.
#39  May 29, 2023, 10:11:41 am
    • demongorne.webs.com/
That Rasetsumaru stance is dope, nice going mate, also where i can get the full game?
#40  May 29, 2023, 10:15:32 am
    • Peru
#41  May 29, 2023, 10:24:04 am
    • demongorne.webs.com/
Oh, great! Many thanks mat,e you made my day!
#42  May 29, 2023, 10:46:36 am
    • Peru
Thank you!
#43  September 27, 2023, 02:36:55 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

I´m working on my project and now is available a new mode, but I want your help, please.

Are these sentences ok?

"Full live" or "Full life", what about the first rule? I´ll be grateful.
#44  September 27, 2023, 06:49:50 pm
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA
It's life.

First one might be a little confusing though. If it's supposed to be like CVS2 with 3 rounds, then I'd probably word it like "3 rounds per match" or something. Unless there actually are just 3 matches in arcade mode.
#45  September 28, 2023, 02:17:14 am
    • Peru
Hello ArtistofLegacy.

Thank you for your help, I´m already changed the text. About the rule number 1 there is a change in the numbers of rounds:

[round]
match.wins=3

But this will be an extra tournament, the classic one with the classic gameplay is still available.

Here the intro for this new mode on Tournament B:
https://streamable.com/ilxmgy

Thank you again for your help my friend.

DW

#46  September 28, 2023, 02:39:43 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Are you sure you want each player to get full life back after each turn? That actually gives the winning player a HUGE advantage. Especially if that player is on their "anchor"(usually last) character or if a fight came down to the last bit of health. The winning player would just get all their HP back with a full team, while the other player would be down a character. The way life is handled in Turns mode is like that for a reason. It (attempts to)balances the fights.
#47  September 28, 2023, 04:14:53 am
    • Peru
Hello DW.

The way life is handled in Turns mode is like that for a reason. It (attempts to)balances the fights.
You´re right, that´s why this is an optional tournament, the classic way to play the game is still there, "Tournament A":

I think that could be really interesting to see an Arcade mode with 3 rounds like Tekken or Fighting Ex layer and about Turns mode I really insteresting to see the comebacks that could be posible for have full life available in every round, even if you have 1 character againts 4 you´ll still have a chance to make a comeback, I´m not saying that this is not posible in the classic way to play the game, but could be a different challenge.
Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 04:26:59 am by Charles_2011
#48  September 28, 2023, 08:19:32 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
"Full live" or "Full life", what about the first rule? I´ll be grateful.
New Rules:
First to 3 Rounds Wins
Life Refills Each Round

^^^ Winner's Life Refills, Winner's Life Refills Each Round. It's all the same.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#49  September 28, 2023, 03:02:19 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

Thank you Odb718, more ways to express the idea.
#50  October 11, 2023, 07:12:38 pm
hello, how u doing ? hope you're ok
please, no ratio version, I hated the original game, 3x3 is the real thing, no damn 2x2 and 1x1 broken chars
#51  October 17, 2023, 11:10:32 pm
    • Peru
hello, how u doing ? hope you're ok
Thank you, I hope you are ok too.

please, no ratio version, I hated the original game, 3x3 is the real thing, no damn 2x2 and 1x1 broken chars
About this: This project is based on Mugen not Ikemen, Ikemen has the ratio option, right? About the numbers of players as always you can edited as your wish: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4:

#52  November 27, 2023, 09:40:25 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

A new variation is coming: Vega.

It is a variation of the animation made by Chuchoryu:

I made some changes on the face and the cap.
#53  November 27, 2023, 10:10:50 pm
Hello.

it would be amazing if we had final vega with cape and nightmare geese shortless
#54  November 27, 2023, 10:27:14 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org

The stance is a fine idea but something about the face is still really offputting. It looks farther from his body than it actually is and that combined with the smile makes him look really dopey. The animation loop isn't exactly the greatest either but it's probably the best you could've done given it was Chuchoryu who made the original animation in the first place.

it would be amazing if we had final vega with cape and nightmare geese shortless
#55  November 27, 2023, 11:01:13 pm
hahahha I mean shirtless
#56  November 28, 2023, 12:41:45 am
    • Peru
Hello kamui 2.0.

it would be amazing if we had final vega with cape

Is there a CVS2 Vega with cape? Or is a wish?
#57  November 28, 2023, 09:48:30 pm
actually is a wish, there not such project cvs bison sprites with a cape, but it would amazing if it does exist
#58  November 29, 2023, 01:32:42 am
#59  November 30, 2023, 12:44:44 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#60  November 30, 2023, 01:19:09 am
    • Peru
Hello again.

I found this animation in my archives but I don´t know who the author is. Could you help me, please?

Maybe I´ll use this animation.
#61  November 30, 2023, 01:41:44 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
The other animation is better (in my opinion).
#62  November 30, 2023, 02:35:44 am
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org

I may be wrong on this but that animation may be by Yahyanass/Hatter (he went by a bunch of names and probably doesnt go here any more) and I don't recall him ever posting it anywhere so you may want to ask him about it. I say that because I think the signature is his.
#63  November 30, 2023, 03:21:11 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
#64  November 30, 2023, 02:17:43 pm
Hello.

The hand close to his chest, the knuckle, looks like a q-tip
#65  November 30, 2023, 11:35:25 pm
    • Peru
Yes, there are some details that could be fix, I hope Chuchoryu make an update.
#66  December 02, 2023, 03:39:14 am
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
Hello again.

I found this animation in my archives but I don´t know who the author is. Could you help me, please?

Maybe I´ll use this animation.

This animation is not bad at all. It just needs one or two frames to make it look fluent.
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
#67  December 02, 2023, 06:56:41 pm
In fact, Shirtless Geese exists, full sheet by Dampir. Chuchoryu did a version too, but even the work is VERY good, it lacks sprites.

I knew it, however doesn't have the top kimono undressed, like geese's clothes on tekken 7
#68  December 02, 2023, 07:17:35 pm
Charles 2011 are you coding the chars ? here something I wrote to DGO

"Ok, U have a lot of free time and you're a stubborn person, but there was a start, what video on youtube did you watch first ? Because I want to start creating chars, cuz people tired of me begging for more cvs2 chars from waru.
Help me here, Where did u start ? if possible, not with something written, I want something on youtube if possible. Could help me ?
I don't want to be anymore a lazy son of bitch !
Thank u DGO"

Charles, could give a advice where to start ?
#69  December 02, 2023, 11:14:43 pm
In fact, Shirtless Geese exists, full sheet by Dampir. Chuchoryu did a version too, but even the work is VERY good, it lacks sprites.

I knew it, however doesn't have the top kimono undressed, like geese's clothes on tekken 7

Ah,I see, with the jacket off, but falling in the hakama, right?

Charles 2011 are you coding the chars ? here something I wrote to DGO

"Ok, U have a lot of free time and you're a stubborn person, but there was a start, what video on youtube did you watch first ? Because I want to start creating chars, cuz people tired of me begging for more cvs2 chars from waru.
Help me here, Where did u start ? if possible, not with something written, I want something on youtube if possible. Could help me ?
I don't want to be anymore a lazy son of bitch !
Thank u DGO"

Charles, could give a advice where to start ?

I don't want to be the spoilsport here, but  even might not be the intention, this seems a bit rude, IMHO. I think the "free time" "stubborn" and else, could be avoided. Going directly to "excuse me, I've read somewhere you watched a video and thus..." it would be a far better start, imho. Dunno if you're Spanish speaker, so if that's your first language, go with it, since DGO is from South America.

Back to the topic:

awesome work, everyone. I'm not a big fan of SF4 Dictator's stance since it's very impactful in the end, not as smooth as it should.
#70  December 03, 2023, 03:55:49 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
I think the "free time" "stubborn" and else, could be avoided.

To avoid confusion, this was something DGO said himself.

And while I'm at it...

people tired of me begging for more cvs2 chars from waru.

Good that you're aware, now stop going to every thread and begging for characters to be made. If you really want to start creating chracters there are plenty of tutorials here, on youtube, on google, everywhere.
#71  December 03, 2023, 04:04:52 am
    • Peru
Hello kamui 2.0

Charles 2011 are you coding the chars ?

Not really, I just made some editions, no more than that.
#72  December 07, 2023, 11:14:34 pm
I have been misunderstood for saying stupid things, or maybe I just stupid, I don't know
better stop here, the more I type, more stupid things ... anyways, silence is gold !
Good luck Charles with the project, sorry for saying things off the topic
#73  December 08, 2023, 08:28:59 pm
#74  December 10, 2023, 11:49:27 am
I have been misunderstood for saying stupid things, or maybe I just stupid, I don't know
better stop here, the more I type, more stupid things ... anyways, silence is gold !
Good luck Charles with the project, sorry for saying things off the topic

Man, no one is saying that you are stupid or else. Also, DeathScythe explained it too well so don't worry and keep writting and posting.