Hope you like

Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:07:41 am by reporter vesgo
Re: SC victory portrait project
#2  June 08, 2020, 01:10:12 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I assume this is inspired by the likes of Felo's stuff?
The only issue is the look of them. The color blending and outlining could be cleaned up slightly. I might also suggest making them a bit smaller.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Re: SC ortrait project
#3  June 14, 2020, 03:28:03 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Have I been summoned?

As RagingRowen suggested, making them smaller would help to the overall look. See, making them this big AND with that photoshop tool, makes them to lose some detail on them. If you want to go pixel-based, first of all, choose an style and go for it. Don't be disappointed if the look of the first portraits does not looks as nice as you want. This is a long road way. Also, feel free to ask for help/suggestions at the Graphic Section. Good luck!!

[ Ok, vou tentar em portugues, mesmo o meu ta ruim :/.  ]
Como o RagingRowen diz, fazelos mais pequenhos ajudaria a um melhor  resultado. Fazelos tão grandes e com esse filtro do photoshop faz que eles perdam detalhe. Se vc quer pelo estilo pixel, escolha um e vai a por tudo. Não fique desapontado se eles não são tão lindos com vc quer, pois esse é um largo camino. E, não tenha medo de pedir ajuda. Bõa sorte!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: SC ortrait project
#4  June 14, 2020, 05:00:11 am
    • Brazil
thank you very much for the tip, I never ventured with this before I will practice a lot, I am very happy for your feedback