YesNoOk

Vtuber Characters In MUGEN (Read 2787 times)

Started by Vtubers Team MUGEN, August 12, 2021, 06:20:32 pm
Vtuber Characters In MUGEN
#1  August 12, 2021, 06:20:32 pm
    • Mexico
The Vtubers Series Are Characters With The Anime Design That Many Of You, Like The Already Famous Kizuna AI (AI Channel), And I Can't Believe That None Of The Character Developer Could Make These Characters, So For This Request, I'm Going To Order Some Vtubers From Other Countries, So To Say.

1.- Kizuna AI. He is the character with more games already included such as those of Epic Seven, Azur Lane, ETC, ETC, ETC, which can be included to the MUGEN fighters (I for this case I am going to put in KOF MEMORIAL LV2 MUGEN) Well that is The Good Fighter For The Mugen

2.- Hololive Character. Hololive Is A Group Of Vtubers From Japan, English And Indonesia. A Huge Group Of Vtuber That I Will Only Mention 1 For Each Generation. (Hololive 0th Gen: Tokino Sora. Hololive 1st Gen: Yozora Mel. Hololive 2nd Gen: Oozora Subaru. Hololive GAMERS: Shirakami Fubuki. Hololive 3rd Gen:
Used Pekora. Hololive 4th Gen: Tsunomaki Watame. Hololive 5th Gen: Omaru Polka. Hololive ID 1st Gen: Moona Hoshinova. Hololive ID 2nd Gen: Kureiji Ollie. Hololive IN 1st Gen: Gawr Gura) Characters Perfect To Enter MUGEN

3.- Lumituber (Lumi Wolf). He's A Vtuber, Belonging To Merryweather Comics, He Lives In Finland, He's So Popular On Twitch That Many Of The People From Merryweather Comics Start To Love A Lot (Which By Certainly The Merryweaather Comics Channel Reached 1 Million Subs) That Lumi Be Perfect To Enter The MUGEN

4.- Vshojo Character. It's Something Similar To Hololive, But This One Is Different, Since The Vtubers Of This Series Is Pure English (Projekt Melody, Silvervale, Ironmouse, Zentreya, Nyatasha Nyanners, Apricot Froot, Veibae) Perfect When Entering MUGEN

5.- Character of Osiimi. Osiimi Is A Small Vtuber Group But It Has Its Big Popular Being From One Of The Series Called, Crawling Dreams That Uploaded By Merryweather Comics, So The Vtubers Group Is Very Popular (Kireina (Pinky Fox), Vampire Elizabeth And Sif Avellana) Are The Last Of The Vtuber Series To Enter MUGEN.

The Level You Want It To Be The Same In KOFM (Normal, Super And Ultra)
Re: Vtuber Characters In MUGEN
#2  August 12, 2021, 06:55:07 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
If you came here to request chars to be done, then you're in the wrong place (unless you got $$$$$$$$$$$$$), this is for request existing chars or other MUGEN content that were made before and it's offline.

AFAIK (and before this would be deleted by admins), there's no Vtuber chars already made, the only I know is Rin's AI Channel, but I won't use it in your MUGEN if I were you

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#3  August 12, 2021, 07:48:59 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4  August 12, 2021, 11:14:53 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
If you came here to request chars to be done, then you're in the wrong place (unless you got $$$$$$$$$$$$$), this is for request existing chars or other MUGEN content that were made before and it's offline.

AFAIK (and before this would be deleted by admins), there's no Vtuber chars already made, the only I know is Rin's AI Channel, but I won't use it in your MUGEN if I were you

There's also a Kaguya Luna character and maybe a few more. Those are actual characters then whatever AI Channel does.