YesNoOk

SF3 Sagat by Vegeta 20xx (Edited/Updated) (Read 6520 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, April 27, 2021, 03:24:57 pm
Share this topic:
SF3 Sagat by Vegeta 20xx (Edited/Updated)
#1  April 27, 2021, 03:24:57 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
SF3 Sagat by Vegeta 20xx, edited by me
What's Done:
1. Added new big and small portrait
2. Fixed misaligned grab/throw
3. Fixed misaligned shining scars on the chest pose
4. Added new alt sff using sf3 sprites by eFeX, Chamat and chuchoryu (but had some palette issue)

Note: The Problem is the lack of frames in chuchoryu's sprite sheet. So the new sff file has some palette issue because I had to keep some old SFA sprites back there which use different palette map.

Here are those sprites, if anyone gonna improves and fills up the missing frames.
https://mega.nz/file/gtwi1AIB#MqRUoR7dK-YV6wCzS5wFqazYTOYoyMxkzl3_6PtYkTI

Review:

https://mega.nz/file/BpIXiAwB#wKGqGWflQ3wxweHY1tp1YPaf26PaxNx7Q1z2Rv5FHhw

I have zero experience in character editing. So don't expect anything extra-ordinary here. Thank You!

EDIT: The palette issue is fixed!

EDIT 2:
-Added some palettes for SF3 sff.
-Fixed misaligned tiger shot (both crouching and standing)
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 10:26:40 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: SF3 Sagat by Vegeta 20xx (Edited/Updated)
#2  April 27, 2021, 08:43:07 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Please Re-Download. I fixed the palette issue
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  April 28, 2021, 01:21:20 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Please Re-Download. I fixed the palette issue

Great! Will check this out for sure!
I was fixed the misaligned position of Tiger Shot, but the insertion of the new sprites are very welcoming. :)
#4  April 28, 2021, 07:51:43 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 08:25:42 am by Aumio Khan
#5  April 28, 2021, 01:40:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Well could not wait for gui_santos. He is probably sleeping now. Fixed it myself. XD

EDIT 2:
-Added some palettes for SF3 sff.
-Fixed misaligned tiger shot (both crouching and standing)
-Rechecked and resolved previous issues.

Link Updated.

Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:28:20 pm by AuMiO VXC
#6  April 28, 2021, 06:46:09 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#7  April 28, 2021, 07:03:23 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#8  April 29, 2021, 01:05:20 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Tested the new version and i've got issues with the palettes. None of them worked and also the small portrait are messed up.
#9  April 29, 2021, 07:55:36 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Tested the new version and i've got issues with the palettes. None of them worked and also the small portrait are messed up.

I inserted palettes via ff3. In game, it's not working. Can't figure it out why. Is there something need to adjust in the coding if I add extra palettes? And yes, small palette (for sf3 sagat) used palette from different group/index. 

Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:07:14 am by AuMiO VXC
#10  April 29, 2021, 07:07:41 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
@【MFG】gui0007: dude. I tried to fix it but don't know why mugen is not taking it.
I opened other chars and saw palette configurations.
Palettes simply arranged like this....
1st palette: group 1, index 1
2nd pal: group 1, index 2
3rd: group 1, index 3
And so on.
I rearranged pals on sagat like this. Even tried palette map command on def file. But still mugen only selecting the 1st pal selected on ff3. My palettes are ok. But mugen does not taking these instead of the 1st one only regardless what button u press during the character select. I am confused now.     

Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 09:21:42 pm by AuMiO VXC
#11  May 01, 2021, 10:23:15 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Link Updated
-Re-Fixed Grab/Throw
-Fixed Misaligned Tiger-Raid
-Fixed Palette issues. Thank to Inktrebuchet for helping me out. just saved the sff in beta/win version. That's it!
-Fixed Small Portrait issue (changed it to the previous one). Actually, there was no problem with my new small portrait. It used its own palette. But in win/beta version of sff, does not support it. Only applicable on the upper version of sff.

Peace...

Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 11:05:25 pm by AuMiO VXC
#12  May 03, 2021, 05:21:04 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Nice, just nice my bro!
#13  May 03, 2021, 06:30:28 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com