YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1579034 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1  October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Tekken Mugen Tournament is here! and now have more new stuuf and the roster finally have more than 21 chars! Tekken is a game made by Namco/Bandai games not to me I only make this chars in 2D

Roster: The roster for Tekken Mugen Tournament is around of all Tekken world! all Tekken fighters can enter to the game, but the game I release only have more of 15 chars for start to play

System: The basic moves are from Tekken series and no more from SF game using 3 punches and 3 kick ecept for Super and Croos Arts

Online: Sorry not online for the moment is beta test

DLC Special: for special DLC characters only download the correct char and add in folder "chars" and its all you can play the DLC char

Hosted char: the hosted char is Ryuhi from "Hiryu No Ken" (Flying Dragon) a old Natsume character from N64 Games, basicaly this char have the same Tekken move set

Avaliables:

In Proggres:

Not from Tekken:

Hosted:

Tekken DEMO 2016: ???

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:13:49 pm by chuchoryu
Re: Re: CvS Toshin
#2  October 16, 2012, 03:15:32 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
So are there any news on ogre or King? Don't jump to other projects without finishing what's behind, just saying... good luck!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#3  October 16, 2012, 03:18:17 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I have to ask since I haven't tried your ogre yet, but is his standing animation the same as your sig? The leg looks like it's broken, since it's twisted in an odd way, maybe it's just the shading, but it looks strange.
Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:28:00 am by C-G-U
#4  October 16, 2012, 03:23:38 am
  • Niigasan
Yoshimitsu!!! But u should do a poll
#5  October 16, 2012, 03:52:29 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
CRAIG MARDUK MI AMIGO, only chance to ever see him created ^^, Good luck bro with whatever you make! :D
And If I know you right, then all the chars will be made in the end lol, so take your time and make Marduk :)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#6  October 16, 2012, 06:21:27 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Ogre is update soon and Kuma, at the same time Paul is relased in little day and...

1 vote for Yoshimitsu and 1 for Marduk

More to come....

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#7  October 16, 2012, 06:27:15 pm
    • Greece
A vote on Yoshimitsu from me.Chuchoryu are you going to work on king again?
#8  October 16, 2012, 06:34:44 pm
  • "Lone Wolf"
    • USA
Very nice man.
#9  October 16, 2012, 06:38:47 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
I'd prefer Xiaoyu since then you could have a tag team of Jin & Xiaoyu. :)
#10  October 16, 2012, 06:39:34 pm
  • "Lone Wolf"
    • USA
#11  October 16, 2012, 10:52:25 pm
    • USA
#12  October 16, 2012, 11:20:46 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Personally, I think the animations for your characters are becomming a little more obscure with each subsequent release. Kazuya looks fine, but Toshin/Ogre and Paul have odd looking animations. Case in point: Ogre's hips are locked while his legs "wiggle." You should base the animation from his hips.

But that's just me.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#13  October 16, 2012, 11:54:07 pm
Cant wait for Paul!!!
#14  October 17, 2012, 02:56:00 am
  • Niigasan
Truuu ogre looks a lil stiff in his animations
#15  October 17, 2012, 09:28:19 pm
  • "Lone Wolf"
    • USA
I'd love to see an asuka kazama.
#16  October 19, 2012, 08:08:18 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
This is the resul for now: 2 vote for Yoshimitsu,1 for Marduk, 3 vote for Xiaoyu 1 vote for Asuka, and I tell this, I work in Jin and some users question me if I planing to make King and Heihachi again...I make King if Marduk not win in this votation, Jin I promise to one user to make him and Paul, Heihachi, a lot of users like to see him (me to) but a say one thing...TEKKEN IS GREAT!! i amke all char (or some) from street fighter x tekken (only Tekken side) and other chars from Tekken series (Tekken 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 dr, TagT and 6) dont be afrad, I will make more and more Tekken chars but one at the time mis amigos

More to come...

one question for all, some have the MK vs DC OST? I need him, pleas if some have the ost send me the link to download

#17  October 19, 2012, 08:52:47 pm
  • Staaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss !
3 votes for Yoshimitsu with me :)
#18  October 21, 2012, 07:47:41 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
This is the resul for now: 2 vote for Yoshimitsu,1 for Marduk, 3 vote for Xiaoyu 1 vote for Asuka, and I tell this, I work in Jin and some users question me if I planing to make King and Heihachi again...I make King if Marduk not win in this votation, Jin I promise to one user to make him and Paul, Heihachi, a lot of users like to see him (me to) but a say one thing...TEKKEN IS GREAT!! i amke all char (or some) from street fighter x tekken (only Tekken side) and other chars from Tekken series (Tekken 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 dr, TagT and 6) dont be afrad, I will make more and more Tekken chars but one at the time mis amigos

More to come...

one question for all, some have the MK vs DC OST? I need him, pleas if some have the ost send me the link to download

I Would Try FFshrine They May Have It.

I'm Voting For Bob If Possible! And Yoshimitsu!
#19  October 21, 2012, 08:09:51 am
    • Russia
#20  October 21, 2012, 08:44:38 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
This is the resul for now: 4+3(Fabry Taz, only count for 1 vote mi amigo) vote for Yoshimitsu,1 for Marduk, 3 vote for Xiaoyu, 1 vote for Asuka, 1 vote for Bob (new) and 1 for King

And I have new information for all, I not relase Paul in litle day...I relase Paul and Jin in the next month, some screens

I use Kazuya to make Jin, basic moves and codding

More to come...