YesNoOk

EVOLVE!?! (Capcom Vs. Snk Universe) (Read 5668 times)

Started by Scrub Chronicles, February 15, 2016, 06:34:23 am
Share this topic:
EVOLVE!?! (Capcom Vs. Snk Universe)
New #1  February 15, 2016, 06:34:23 am
    • USA
Okay so first and foremost, I admit wholheartedly that I hate Evolve with all my heart. But damn if it doesn't work like a charm!

There are guys and girls out there who don't know how this whole "External VPN Lobby thing works." Well, lemme see if I can help with that.

Okay so
step 1: Go here: https://www.evolvehq.com/client  and download the client by clicking on the big red button.
step 2: Don't install the client yet. Sign up for it before anything els. It'll make it easier later.
Step 3: Okay now get to installing it. Accept the Terms and Conditions. Eat some cheetos while you're waiting. The good stuff.
Step 4:Okay so hopefully you set up an account already.  Go ahead and log in.
Steo 5: And Tadah! You're set. Now go out there and go play stuff online or whatever.

SO next up is getting you guys working in the lobby. So here's what you're gonna do.
step 1: Go to the Evolve client.
step 2: If it's in your icon tray, right click the icon first, otherwise go to the big red Evolve button in the top left corner. Then go to friends.
step 3: Once the friends window comes up, go to the big red friends button in the top left and click on Add friend.
step 4: Then you must add me, enter my nickname: PNathaniel

step 5: After added, you're going to receive an invitation to the lobby from me.
step 6: As soon as you accept it, you'll be in the lobby and ready to play with anybody and errbody!

And the final step: To actually play somebody online!
step 1: Once in the lobby, you'll want to open up CVS-U, make sure it's the latest one, since it works best when everyone is on the same build (for obvious reasons)
step 2: On the right, you'll find a list of anyone and everyone online.  Onve you know who you're going to play, you'll have to do one of two things.
            A. Go to the Online Menu  in CVS-U and type in your opponent's IP address (located next to their Nickname)
            B. Go to Online Menu in CVS-U and then just press enter (That'll allow you to host the match)
            C. Once it's up and Running, It's on like Donkey Kong. You better not lose! Have fun

Any and all comments, questions, and concerns are welcome and will be answered in short order.

Feel free to post your Evolve Nicknames down below and I'll add you as friends and invite you to the lobby in short order as well!

Can't wait to see you all there! This is a really great project and it needs all the support it can get, plus I need some asses to kick online!
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:53:42 am by TheFclass97
Re: How do you even EVOLVE!?! (Capcom Vs. Snk Universe)
#2  February 16, 2016, 10:14:28 pm
    • USA
SECOND!!!!!!!

Most of you guys will probably just set up your own times to be online, but I will be setting up some times in the future for all takers to be in the Evolve Lobby. These times have yet to be determined but matches are guaranteed every Friday from 6pm-12pm until explicitly stated otherwise.