YesNoOk

MvC: Extended is alive and better than ever (Read 19601 times)

Started by lui, June 23, 2020, 05:31:40 am
Share this topic:
Re: MvC: Extended is alive and better than ever
#21  July 14, 2020, 07:56:01 pm

lui

#22  August 05, 2020, 07:05:44 am
    • USA
Yeah, I have to work on that. The code is based on older stuff that is quite uh, errratic lol

DW

#23  August 05, 2020, 03:16:38 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Disgruntled Wolverine.... :-\ Idk why you or whoever is helping you, insists on using those ugly alternate stances for those chars. Wolverine especially, as his original stance is very fluid and lively. It's not adding any "uniqueness" despite whoever may think so. It's just ugly.
#24  August 05, 2020, 03:30:09 pm
    • Mexico
Probably wants a more modern look for Wolvie and to get rid of those ridiculous boot fins.
#25  August 05, 2020, 04:16:35 pm
  • SNK is life
Disgruntled Wolverine.... :-\ Idk why you or whoever is helping you, insists on using those ugly alternate stances for those chars. Wolverine especially, as his original stance is very fluid and lively. It's not adding any "uniqueness" despite whoever may think so. It's just ugly.

Seconded. IIRC Wolverine's Stance was drawn by the great AKIMAN himself. I trust him  more than anyone in MUGEN

lui

#26  August 05, 2020, 08:59:50 pm
    • USA
This Wolverine is just replacing boneclaw hence the EX

Regular Wolverine drawn by Akiman will be included :)

I mainly used this wolverine for the extra moves. If they kept the original stance that would be amazing but Im just working with what I got

For regular Wolverine I'll probably? Use the Color seperated sprite patch from Sanders' version?
Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:08:15 pm by lui

lui

Re: MvC: Extended is alive and better than ever - PUBLIC BETA OUT NOW
#27  August 06, 2020, 04:24:38 am
    • USA
Hey guys! A new build of this game is gonna be released tonight and I think it has progressed enough to warrant the public to finally start playing it a bit!

https://discord.gg/rfqHwEM

The discord is now open to anyone who is interested in trying the game out! There is a working online build right now so until the new build is released you can try out this one now!