YesNoOk

the very beginning (Read 3776 times)

Started by LivingVoodooDoll, May 02, 2009, 11:13:23 pm
Share this topic:
the very beginning
#1  May 02, 2009, 11:13:23 pm
I am planing to create my first mugen char but i have some questions on my mind and i know there are many contributors at this forum.so could u pls make my mind clear about it.i am skilled at photoshop and many other graphic designing programs as i am doin that job but lack of programming knowledge.

a)Which character creation tutorial is best for a character which is mostly like P.o.T.S style?

b)Which character creation software is best do you think? Mugen character creator,fighter factory or smth else that i dont know of?

c)Besides those ,any rules that i need to fallow in order not to be called as a bad*ss creator? should i ask for using any effect that belongs to an other creator etc. or giving credits is enough?
Re: the very beginning
#2  May 03, 2009, 01:40:45 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
a)Which character creation tutorial is best for a character which is mostly like P.o.T.S style?
None. Practice practice practice. The tutorials will only teach you how to get started. Not how to copy someone else.

b)Which character creation software is best do you think? Mugen character creator,fighter factory or smth else that i dont know of?
As someone new, fighter factory is probably your best bet. Don't use the templates. Read some tutorials FIRST before doing ANYTHING with fighter factory.

c)Besides those ,any rules that i need to fallow in order not to be called as a bad*ss creator? should i ask for using any effect that belongs to an other creator etc. or giving credits is enough?
It's polite to ask, in this forum credit is classed as enough.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.