YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 932992 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#341  April 16, 2020, 07:47:42 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
The best choice is now K' as the pool got updated a while back.  Chizuru is still a good choice mainly for the Master Time Attack that pops every now and then.

Two Baseball people in the summoning chamber, Vanessa and Shermie. And you get a free card for logging in. Pretty good one. My dumb question is: Is it worth it to get Vanessa's Special Card when you can just get it from the Agent & Supreme Mankind and get Ramon any time, especially with Championship's not using FeS characters?
You can get Vanessa's SP card anytime from her's and Ramon's banners.  Tho if you gained Baseball Vanessa then you can buy her SP card for $30 in 3 hours.  Not worth it unless you like using her.
#342  April 16, 2020, 08:14:31 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
The best choice is now K' as the pool got updated a while back.  Chizuru is still a good choice mainly for the Master Time Attack that pops every now and then.

Thanks.
1 more question-are the baseball waifus even worth it? 15 rerolls in without a 5* is starting to grate on me.
#343  April 16, 2020, 08:32:46 pm
Baseball Vanessa is really great (Freeze chances, OTG combos, Super Armor triggers on those with Armor) if you need a good unit for PVP and League/Infinite Battle.  Depends on what FES category you are lacking at.
#344  April 17, 2020, 07:38:44 pm
#345  April 21, 2020, 08:51:14 pm
lol the False Yashiro bug where he doesn't move is still there in the new chapter. Go get that card.
No new FES gacha today ! How will Netmarble get their money this week ??  :fear:  :woeh:
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#346  April 21, 2020, 09:36:07 pm
No new FES gacha today ! How will Netmarble get their money this week ??  :fear:  :woeh:
Well there are Baseball Vanessa fanatics after learning she is super busted in PvP lol

There are new weekly missions that reward an AS characters from Winter, Summer, Valentine's, Halloween, Wonderland, and Lady Swaps.  Best part is that you can individually select them!

And also:
http://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/11643

Tomorrow starts the World Drop Festa that allows you to select certain FES units after crafting tickets.  Orochi New Face Team, Orochi Leona/Iori, Krizalid, and Omega Rugal.
Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:55:06 am by Kirishima
#347  April 21, 2020, 10:36:26 pm
Well there are Baseball Vanessa fanatics after learning she is super busted in PvP lol
Oh, OK, I have no investment in PvP so I didn't care about her. I try to do the championship to get Eiji, but then I come up against an Orochi who keeps dodging, he heals if I don't chase after him, and if I do chase him, he hits me once and runs away. So I really don't care to invest anything in that mode...

Tomorrow starts the World Drop Festa that allows you to select certain FES units after crafting tickets.  Orochi New Face Team, Orochi Leona/Iori, Krizalid, and Omega Rugal.
Aw, no Goenitz, and I recently got Omega Rugal from the Noah gacha. Welp.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#348  April 22, 2020, 02:51:29 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
I started playing JP after a while of putting KOFAS on hold in general and they just slapped me with a free UR of my choice between O. Rugal, Mukai and Goenitz.

Is that normal? Considering Global is pretty much tied to JP now, did you guys have that too?
#349  April 22, 2020, 04:18:12 am
JP did that a few months ago, and on GB, they introduced that recently at least for returning players (if you haven't played for 15 days or more).
#350  April 22, 2020, 04:56:28 pm
    • Argentina
I got vanessa on the first try and with this one I have 2 only it will take me a while to improve her because I am improving to clone zero  xD
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#351  April 27, 2020, 11:29:16 pm

He has a 3PG card nice
#352  April 27, 2020, 11:31:30 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
oh man gf202020 is gonna be happy
#353  April 28, 2020, 07:25:52 am
  • Was it something I said?
Zero is back and his lady-self is here too.
Boy, oh boy. I cannot get the male version if I tried, despite having TWO of his Special card. Got the female one though, which is pretty neat, though of bloody course she's got her own card (not neat).

On advice note, anyone know some good card setups for Ash and/or Yamazaki (either versions)?
#354  April 28, 2020, 07:45:25 am
    • Greece
For ash use Mr big's card set from inferno mecha goenitz. This set is the best for defence characters.
#355  May 04, 2020, 03:55:41 am
Out of the wazoo, a new banner is added that is a collection of past Kula seasonals and includes the newly released Idol Kula.  Both this and the O.Zero/Zeroko banner ends on 3/14.  Probably around that time is the big May update that includes the collab and Ruby Refund.

Personally I hold off this.  Way too much rubies to invest so save up for either the collab or Nameless.  Another reason is that if you need Halloween Kula, use the Seasonal Ticket that they are giving out that also includes access to Kula's SP Card for free at the 7th day.
#356  May 05, 2020, 06:31:27 pm
Spoiler: A new promo ad has been added to Facebook that hints of the upcoming 'huge' collab.... (click to see content)
Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:32:21 pm by Kirishima
#357  May 05, 2020, 09:42:37 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
BAH GAWD
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#358  May 06, 2020, 03:03:08 am