YesNoOk

Noel Vermillion (alpha release) by ron_ti_chu (Read 55268 times)

Started by ferretsshadow, December 15, 2011, 08:41:03 am
Share this topic:
Re: Noel Vermillion by ron_ti_chu
#21  December 15, 2011, 10:50:26 am
  • Loading....Loading.....Error
So,you're white knighting something nasty.

Making false claims in the first place. You claim that it's accurate when it hardly plays like Noel at all. The only semblance of it being Noel are her moves. It's like saying it's Ryu but does not work or play like Ryu at all.

I made this sig. :ninja:

Props to a friend for my avvie
Re: Noel Vermillion (alpha release) by ron_ti_chu
#22  December 15, 2011, 10:56:04 am
okay then if I say the movelist is for the most part source accurate would that be better :???: (I'm seriously not trying to be difficulty here I'm just trying to properly post the character on the site).
#23  December 15, 2011, 03:04:42 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Its cool.  In scenarios such as these, its best to apologize, admit your mistakes and move on.
Also, this character isn't accurate. 
#24  December 15, 2011, 03:17:23 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So I guess this Ryu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whnSEXrmESY) is accurate to Street Fighter 2 because he has the sprites and the same moveset (hadouken, shoryuken, tatsumaki) ?

To post the character, you say :
XXX released YYY.
Screenshot.
Link.

Unless you have something valuable to say about it (aka not "it's accurate, oh wait it's not, well the movelist is, somewhat but not the same moves, but it has the sprites, but not the envshakes, but the commands are there"), that's it.
#25  December 15, 2011, 04:54:33 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
1- does it uses sprites from the source game?
     YES! **** FINALLY RELEASED FOR MUGEN!!!!1 COTM
2- is the movelist the same as the source game?
    YES! QCF + p does the same move as the source game so it's accurate
       2b- is the movelist the same as the source game?
             NOPE, ORIGINAL CHARACTER!
3- does it play anything like the source game?
    well i've never played the source game but i saw a video of it and it kinda looked the same but not really or
     i've played the source game and it walks and jumps just like in the game... well not really but close enough
4- does it have any critical bugs or something doesn't play like it should
     well yeah a lot, but i'm sure the author will fix in the next update
5- can i add it to my select.def and increase the size of my mugen cock?
    CHARACTER OF THE YEAR!

Re: Noel Vermillion
#26  December 15, 2011, 06:48:10 pm
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
it's actually pretty good the author just needs to finish the astral heat and fix the command inputs for the distortions and astral 
- Her D Drive is horrible, and causes infinites. Her hitstun animation is just the standing animation for that D Drive, a problem only Speedy9199 did, and I'm surprised seeing another person do it.

Nanashi_1337 can you explain this a bit further I'm not quite understanding what your saying. Also for my Noel that I'm working on the D drive is NOT an infinite for mine. It works on a variable timer. If you watch my wip video it may seem like it can be an inifinte but I assure you it's not.

But also YEAH! The first Noel for Mugen.  :)
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!
#27  December 15, 2011, 07:38:09 pm
    • USA
Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX Default Particle Illusion FX

People, stop using P.I. like that ffsake! TWEAK something at least!
#28  December 15, 2011, 07:44:01 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
1- does it uses sprites from the source game?
     YES! **** FINALLY RELEASED FOR MUGEN!!!!1 COTM
2- is the movelist the same as the source game?
    YES! QCF + p does the same move as the source game so it's accurate
       2b- is the movelist the same as the source game?
             NOPE, ORIGINAL CHARACTER!
3- does it play anything like the source game?
    well i've never played the source game but i saw a video of it and it kinda looked the same but not really or
     i've played the source game and it walks and jumps just like in the game... well not really but close enough
4- does it have any critical bugs or something doesn't play like it should
     well yeah a lot, but i'm sure the author will fix in the next update
5- can i add it to my select.def and increase the size of my mugen cock?
    CHARACTER OF THE YEAR!

Holy shit this is QOTD material in so many ways.
#29  December 15, 2011, 07:59:23 pm
@Strangelove: please wrap that in spoilers and don't get into arguements about speedies wip
#30  December 15, 2011, 08:34:58 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I haven't read into BlazeBlue characters that much as the main theme always is "not source accurate" on plenty of threads. The only character, from what I've read, that comes close to BlazeBlue standards is Kamakaze's Captain Falcon.

So my question is, what's so hard about properly replicating BB characters?? Nobody has gotten close yet. What gives?? It's a shame too because the character designs kick some serious ass. I want them in my Mugen alongside my Guilty Gear roster!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#31  December 15, 2011, 08:37:36 pm
actually last time I checked the kamekaze's cp falcon I have is more guilty gear based, and devilpp's hazama comes closest to being accurate
#32  December 15, 2011, 08:39:43 pm
    • USA
#33  December 15, 2011, 08:41:17 pm
oh my bad it was right after speedy's comment so I thought you were replying to him
#34  December 15, 2011, 09:34:01 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Nanashi_1337 can you explain this a bit further I'm not quite understanding what your saying. Also for my Noel that I'm working on the D drive is NOT an infinite for mine. It works on a variable timer. If you watch my wip video it may seem like it can be an inifinte but I assure you it's not.

You remember what you did with your characters, that you made their attacks have more stun to allow them to combo? In some of those stun animations, the character is not really stunned, but rather frozen in place with the standing animation. He did the same as you.

Also, we're talking about this Noel, not yours, Speedy. Don't know why you put yours here now. I didn't even watch your wip video.
#35  December 15, 2011, 09:37:45 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#36  December 15, 2011, 09:41:43 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
As the expression says: "More fake than accurate BlazBlue characters for MUGEN", hahahahaha

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#37  December 15, 2011, 09:57:31 pm
    • USA

You remember what you did with your characters, that you made their attacks have more stun to allow them to combo? In some of those stun animations, the character is not really stunned, but rather frozen in place with the standing animation. He did the same as you.

Also, we're talking about this Noel, not yours, Speedy. Don't know why you put yours here now. I didn't even watch your wip video.

To help the creator of this Noel for the frozen issue if they are reading this, it could be that the creator made it so that Player 2 is put into a custom state and there is only one changeanim2 in the custom state making it appear to have a "Frozen" animation. To fix this they should just add another changeanim2 with another value to make it look like they are moving. I haven't downloaded this Noel yet but I think that whats the problem is and how to fix it.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!
#38  December 15, 2011, 10:35:31 pm
  • hecc
goddamnit I saw this in the 1.0 section and thought this was going to be Zero-Sennin's D:

I might attempt a fix patch here though like I did for Daimonmau's Ragna after my own Ragna and Zenia are released
[size=2pt]which should be around christmas[/size]

guess the least I could is download it and try and see if theres anything else that needs to be fixed
but from the looks of it I'd wait for either Zero-Sennin's or ShaGuiTo64's or even Speedy's
DaNaru250 also said he plans to make one as well, but it seems hes focusing on Ragna and fixing his Jin first
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:46:25 pm by Viewtiful SantaChu
#39  December 15, 2011, 10:53:13 pm
^please do  that would be awesome   :sugoi:
#40  December 15, 2011, 11:31:50 pm
    • USA
goddamnit I saw this in the 1.0 section and thought this was going to be Zero-Sennin's D:

I might attempt a fix patch here though like I did for Daimonmau's Ragna after my own Ragna and Zenia are released
[size=2pt]which should be around christmas[/size]

guess the least I could is download it and try and see if theres anything else that needs to be fixed
but from the looks of it I'd wait for either Zero-Sennin's or ShaGuiTo64's or even Speedy's
DaNaru250 also said he plans to make one as well, but it seems hes focusing on Ragna and fixing his Jin first

Sorry to burst your bubble, Awhile ago I PMed and talked to Zero-Sennin about his Blazblue character progress. He gave up and quit his project because he couldn't get the FX for the characters right.  :(  :(  :(  :(