YesNoOk

Soccer icon Pelé just died (Read 4209 times)

Started by Karl/Karla, December 29, 2022, 08:53:13 pm
Share this topic:
Soccer icon Pelé just died
#1  December 29, 2022, 08:53:13 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
The greatest soccer player of all time, Pelé has just died from apparent cancer he's been dealing with for a year. May the soccer gods bless him.

Story with more information
Re: Soccer icon Pelé just died
#2  December 30, 2022, 12:00:22 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
#3  December 30, 2022, 02:06:25 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
that's sad, they mention him in a manga called blue lock

RIP Pele
#4  December 30, 2022, 02:43:26 am
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300
He’s more than just a Soccer icon...

He’s a legend.

Homina Homina Homina
#5  December 30, 2022, 10:19:01 pm
  • Is a joke
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com
I personally don't follow soccer (or really sports in general), but anyways, may he rest in peace...
#6  December 31, 2022, 02:16:13 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
He was the most iconic and relevant figure in fútbol (football, soccer for US guys), being one of the few players that gained 3 world cups being the only player to achieve this record. And not to say it's the most known brazilian guy in the world.

It's sad, but I'm not surprised, he had 82yo and in December the chemotherapy wasn't responding and had a metastasis, I thought he would leave us before X-Mas, but it survived anyway... until yesterday.

RIP Pelé, probably the GOAT of soccer and sports in general

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7  December 31, 2022, 02:42:02 pm
  • goes back to Melchior!
    • Brazil
[break]
The Pope, former president Kennedy and Pelé were together, and there was a large crowd around. A reporter comes close and asks a person: who are these?
The person replies: The one in the cassock and the one in the suit I don't know, but what's between them is Pelé!

this joke was told by my father-in-law Bernardo, about the power and influence that Pelé was in his time. A child's nickname, became verb and adjective in human history.

There will be a time when people will doubt that there was an athlete with as much impact as Pelé.

Edson Arantes from birth is gone, but what about Pelé?
The Pelé is eternal!

Your actions may well save or destroy your life. You must handle your sword with full knowledge of the consequences. - Melchior
#8  December 31, 2022, 03:21:40 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
[break]
The Pope, former president Kennedy and Pelé were together, and there was a large crowd around. A reporter comes close and asks a person: who are these?
The person replies: The one in the cassock and the one in the suit I don't know, but what's between them is Pelé!

this joke was told by my father-in-law Bernardo, about the power and influence that Pelé was in his time. A child's nickname, became verb and adjective in human history.

There will be a time when people will doubt that there was an athlete with as much impact as Pelé.

Edson Arantes from birth is gone, but what about Pelé?
The Pelé is eternal!

Amen.