YesNoOk

Ryougi Shiki (Read 59204 times)

Started by Shadic12, February 07, 2017, 01:58:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ryougi Shiki
#41  February 07, 2017, 03:27:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Wow, I honestly didn't know he used my character. I just thought he took the portrait and thought nothing else. While I am disappointed he didn't credit me, it's just upsetting to know this will probably continue to happen from him especially after how Gill explained it.
#42  February 07, 2017, 03:29:25 am
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
#43  February 07, 2017, 03:30:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Wow, I honestly didn't know he used my character. I just thought he took the portrait and thought nothing else. While I am disappointed he didn't credit me, it's just upsetting to know this will probably continue to happen from him especially after how Gill explained it.

So does Shadic owe you money or does Rei owe you a cut?
#44  February 07, 2017, 03:39:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
They can keep it, I'm certainly not going to flip my lid for just $10. But again, just credit would have been nice.
#45  February 07, 2017, 03:50:39 am
    • USA
Look at the sff, it isn't yours also http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Melty_Blood/Shiki_Ryougi/Crescent_Moon You didn't create these.
The small port is by YoungKirei & Take.K CS'd by me. Looking at the sff clearly look at the amount of sprites, and that I manually cs'd myself.

Well that's one thing he didn't bother deleting.
Infinite himself knows I use his template, but why does that matter? All the characters on this forum edits & non edits why are you guys going out of your way for me? To do what? Am I the first to do any of what you claim? Or is it personal? Why am I getting an in-depth analysis? Also quite a bit bashing going on, even called a "bitch" for what exactly? Yet the mods said & do nothing, yet IF I do start talking shit everyone will then find the need to join it. I committed a crime right? No its not even about that. Taking shit for the sake of talking shit so now you all can see. I haven't said one word Everything I do is based on Infinite's stuff when did I ever denie that? Which is why I kept his name in there. Again why does that matter, there some law against it? He sure didn't seem to mind. It doesn't matter what it is, the moment my name was said you saw what happened. Now the rest of you users can see for yourself if you hadn't already how things go around here.

#46  February 07, 2017, 03:55:18 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're not the 1st person to get paid to make an edit. And not the 1st person to be insulted for doing such.
#47  February 07, 2017, 03:56:39 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Soooooooooooo you basically blow off the fact that you edited someone else's work FOR PROFIT AND ERASED THE ORIGINAL CREATOR'S NAME to basically claim you made the portraits and implied everything else.

Give me a reason to not think you're complete scum.
#48  February 07, 2017, 03:57:28 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Look at the sff, it isn't yours also http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Melty_Blood/Shiki_Ryougi/Crescent_Moon You didn't create these.
cool except he didn't charge someone for it

The small port is by YoungKirei & Take.K CS'd by me. Looking at the sff clearly look at the amount of sprites, and that I manually cs'd myself.
good for you, now why did you not credit anyone else

Well that's one thing he didn't bother deleting.
Infinite himself knows I use his template, but why does that matter?
because it shows how hodgepodged this whole thing is

All the characters on this forum edits & non edits why are you guys going out of your way for me? To do what? Am I the first to do any of what you claim?
take other people's work and charge for it? you're the first since "my huge butt" in that regards

Or is it personal? Why am I getting an in-depth analysis?
because Speedpreacher asked me to prove it, so I did

Also quite a bit bashing going on, even called a "bitch" for what exactly?
for being a bitch

Yet the mods said & do nothing, yet IF I do start talking shit everyone will then find the need to join it.
because you do it all the time and in situations and threads that have jack shit to do with you

I committed a crime right? No its not even about that.
yes it is

Again why does that matter, there some law against it?
several

He sure didn't seem to mind. It doesn't matter what it is, the moment my name was said you saw what happened. Now the rest of you users can see for yourself if you hadn't already how things go around here.
I don't give a flying fuck if it was you or Phantom.of.the.Server or Ikaruga or wlanmaniax or The None or Ahuron or Jango or anyone else I can give a shoutout to right now, what you did is fucking wrong. admit it.
#49  February 07, 2017, 04:00:37 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
I kinda knew that this was gonna happen eventually...

lui

#50  February 07, 2017, 04:03:23 am
    • USA
i don't care about the quality of the character, that's all subjective, however, what does irk me is the payment and the credits issue.

i don't know if shadic paid for the character itself or the TIME to make the character itself, it's still quite the blur and if it its the former than that is what i have an issue with.
#51  February 07, 2017, 04:04:23 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
what about characters with original sprite sheets like this one:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/yoko-178392.0.html
original character was coded by warusaki3 and sprites where made by... don't remember his name but i'm going to take a shot in the dark and say... kobo?

which apparenlty is a mix of warusaki3's character redcoded using another character by infinite (the readme that comes with the character seems to be from krauser)

look, basically you can edit whatever you want as long as you give credit (just don't expect everyone to like it) and you can also take comission (i don't know or care about the ruels behind this) but the part that makes people jump the gun on you is the removal of the original author's name to be replaced with yours

tl;dr: do whatever edits you want but don't claim them as your own.
#52  February 07, 2017, 04:06:13 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
The Yoko situation is even worse, yes, considering Warusaki commissioned those sprites himself from Kabao, and again, did pretty much all the work.

Didn't want to post in that one because people would probably just say I have a bias for Warusaki3 or something.
#53  February 07, 2017, 04:06:21 am
    • USA
You ride my dick so hard it's funny. You don't care, you just wanna talk shit. You are an asshole. I'm not like everybody else I'm not phased by you. I charge someone for it? So that's really your point in all this, yet all over this forum it says "Don't request things unless you pay someone to do it for you" I didn't approach anyone with a gun to their head, I didn't force anyone? Pick and choose what you are bothered by. You lame Af. Look at all my posts and you'll be there haha. Right

Also stop telling me to credit something I did for someone in private, I didnt release anything, I did what I was asked. 
#54  February 07, 2017, 04:07:36 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#55  February 07, 2017, 04:09:45 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Are you fucking serious, my dude?
#56  February 07, 2017, 04:13:03 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't know what he did with Yoko, and he should have kept the names of the authors he used materials from. But to play devils advocate he said he CS'd this char and the commissioner paid only $10

That part actually doesn't sound so bad.

lui

#57  February 07, 2017, 04:14:57 am
    • USA
You ride my dick so hard it's funny. You don't care, you just wanna talk shit. You are an asshole. I'm not like everybody else I'm not phased by you. I charge someone for it? So that's really your point in all this, yet all over this forum it says "Don't request things unless you pay someone to do it for you" I didn't approach anyone with a gun to their head, I didn't force anyone? Pick and choose what you are bothered by. You lame Af. Look at all my posts and you'll be there haha. Right

Also stop telling me to credit something I did for someone in private, I didnt release anything, I did what I was asked. 

bruh, you could've defended yourself with valid points like the fact you cs'ed her yourself with other points and look less sketchy as a result, but nah, you decided to drop all pretenses and say "fuck yall fuckbois i can do what i want" :/
#58  February 07, 2017, 04:16:32 am
    • USA
Look I'm talking to Jesuszilla not you. So now we can't do that? All of a sudden? You are just riding coattails. That's all you do "Walruslui"
#59  February 07, 2017, 04:17:30 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
You don't get to decide whether or not people are allowed to respond to your posts. It's a forum. Free and open discussion is kind of the entire point.
#60  February 07, 2017, 04:18:18 am
    • USA
Okay and what about everything else that was said? What do you have to say about that?