Share this topic:
Re: Ryougi Shiki
#61  February 07, 2017, 04:18:45 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#62  February 07, 2017, 04:19:05 am
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I never expected a post to end up that badly.

lui

#63  February 07, 2017, 04:20:05 am
    • USA
Look I'm talking to Jesuszilla not you. So now we can't do that? All of a sudden? You are just riding coattails. That's all you do "Walruslui"

:/ uh, this is a public forum. i can put in input as i see fit.

hell, i didn't even insult you as a person, or anything like that, just pointed out the fact you could have defended yourself better

obviously i paraphrased, but that paraphrase sums up the entire attitude of that kind of response to jz.
#64  February 07, 2017, 04:22:30 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Tested Shiki and also Yoko. They have the same damn problem of the other Rei's chars (not the ones that you guys showed, but other that really pissed me off). And yes, i'll talk about the "not giving credits" thing too.

Rei sadly still using the codes from an older version of Shiyo's add004 in your chars, that's why they didn't work well in the new version of add004.
And it gets worse when you restore and configure with the codes of the new add004, cause the moves, especially the Special moves got messed up. And it gets EVEN worse when you trying in normal MUGEN without the add004 things.

Some things that i suggest to you Rei:
- Did your edits without using the old add004 codes.

- Following this, improve yourself. If someone made a comission for you doing a char, trying give your best even if it takes time to do that.

- And as JZ said.
Don't take other people's shit, change a few sounds and sparks, and sell it as "your work."
Seriously Rei, just give the credits to the original author as i did when i do my edits, geez. Is it hard to do that?
It's funny that you started to do that after the "release" of your edit of JFCT555's Kensou cause before that, you always gave credits and you didn't retire the original author's name to put yours.

Not to mention that once again, this Rei's edit is very incomplete, like many others.

lui

#65  February 07, 2017, 04:24:48 am
    • USA
the add004 thing is easily solvable by removing the add004-specific coding in the -2, -3 and the other states that use them. they're usually easy to point out due to the japanese language used in them plus shiyo's signature way of how he arranges coding neatly.
#66  February 07, 2017, 04:24:48 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Okay and what about everything else that was said? What do you have to say about that?
I'm not sure whether you're referring to JZ or Walruslui here but neither of those dudes stole someone else's character and charged for it, so their naughty language is pretty low on the list of priorities here.
#67  February 07, 2017, 04:29:26 am
    • USA
This was made for the user, not the public. He uses the same add004, so that is not valid. I am not obligated to doing anything for anyone else. I did not release any characters argue what you will all you want. As you said, I normally credit/when I "release" a character. Sprites were open source last time I heard, yet now of all times you wanna get offended by it. So I'm "stealing" listen to this shit.
#68  February 07, 2017, 04:29:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I don't know what he did with Yoko, and he should have kept the names of the authors he used materials from. But to play devils advocate he said he CS'd this char and the commissioner paid only $10

That part actually doesn't sound so bad.
it doesn't, though he still could've credited Kohaku and whoever else had a part in making this; it also would've helped (as Walruslui said) if he actually responded to any other points instead of pulling the "haters gonna hate" card for the 60th time anyone's posted anything other than praise in his threads.

You ride my dick so hard it's funny. You don't care, you just wanna talk shit. You are an asshole. I'm not like everybody else I'm not phased by you.
I'll ride your dick again for $10. I'll even CS it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#69  February 07, 2017, 04:31:31 am
    • USA
Yes find something better to do God. Also it's not haters gonna hate. It's you. You went all in right to find the same sff as Kohaku right, you literally looked through it hard to find something that was similar. You had that extra time to go out of your way to try to prove a point for someone you shouldn't even give a fuck about. Look at your posts, even when you so call are being polite. "This isn't as bad as 90% of the shit on this forum." You obviously are triggered so just fucking ignore me like a real ass man. Yet noo you wanna stir shit up, but you can because no one is going to say shit to you.
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:37:03 am by ReixSeiryu
#70  February 07, 2017, 04:34:43 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#71  February 07, 2017, 04:36:23 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
So not only does he want to pay me $10 to ride his dick, I'm apparently God?

what an honor
#72  February 07, 2017, 04:44:19 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#73  February 07, 2017, 04:45:56 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Alright, that's enough already. Just when I thought things kinda died down, suddenly a certain someone wants to edit his own post just to produce more spark to the fire.

I understand that what Rei did was wrong (seriously wrong). I understand this whole debacle of why you should always credit someone, even if you're editing his/her work. This does not mean going in and start talking down in front of each others faces on what's right, what's wrong, dick riding someone, etc.

From this point on, if you have anything to say about the char (be it feedback or whatnot), so be it. Any more sparks and those will get burned out. Immediately.
#74  February 07, 2017, 04:50:10 am
    • USA
Okay so you are telling me that I did not make that sff, which I did & CS'd it. Second you keep saying I'm "charging" someone when they are the one that offered. You don't know all the details and I shouldn't even have to explain & this would not normally matter to anyone, because no one even really gives a fuck. So you are now making this public announcement that we can't use "code" thought of by someone else. If we do not create a code from scratch we cannot use it, it's stealing. Doesn't matter if Infinite himself is fine by it. It's theft that about right?
#75  February 07, 2017, 04:51:31 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
If it was made for Shadic and not the public, did you ask him not to post the edit here?  I think you should have.  Once it's out on the internet it's anyone's game.
#76  February 07, 2017, 04:53:45 am
    • USA
I didn't even know until after the fact, but it's no point. It's not about what it is, it's about who did it. Read on back and it's plain as day.
#77  February 07, 2017, 04:53:56 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
@Zemilia
Just let me tell one more post and i'll stop here okay.

the add004 thing is easily solvable by removing the add004-specific coding in the -2, -3 and the other states that use them. they're usually easy to point out due to the japanese language used in them plus shiyo's signature way of how he arranges coding neatly.

But in case if you trying to configure/update to the add004's new version, they got totally messed.

This was made for the user, not the public.

So why are you release it if isn't for the public? :???:

He uses the same add004, so that is not valid.

No Rei, he's not. Shiyo recently updated all the coding stuff of the add004 and also did a Winmugen version of it.
That's why when i triyng to use your edits in the new version, it doesn't work.

I am not obligated to doing anything for anyone else. I did not release any characters argue what you will all you want.

Basically you just did your edits as you want (many of the times, incomplete) even when someone wanted to help you with feedbacks.
So once again i asked you, why are you release them?

As you said, I normally credit/when I "release" a character. Sprites were open source last time I heard, yet now of all times you wanna get offended by it. So I'm "stealing" listen to this shit.

But not after you release your edit of JFCT555's Kensou as i said in my post.
And yes, generally sprites are open source, but you ALWAYS had to give credits to the original author, not "normally". It's a matter of respect with the dude that spend the time doing the char. And no one here is offending you Rei, they just telling you the truth about not giving credits, because this is really a bad move. It's just like that you did all the whole stuff, not the original author.

Trust me, i doing this one freaking time very long time ago, in the very beginning of my involvement with MUGEN and i learned the lesson. It's time to you learn the lesson too Rei.
#78  February 07, 2017, 04:55:10 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Alright, fine. But this is as far as it goes.
#79  February 07, 2017, 04:57:52 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Zemillia, let it go for a bit. It needs to come to a resolution. It's calming down.
#80  February 07, 2017, 04:58:49 am
    • USA
Look Gui I understand that, I really do, but for example the Jotaro thing I started and gave up on, share do it because I was asked, none read the first post and look how well that went. Same thing here, you aren't reading everything you are coming in at certain intervals to add onto what someone else previously said. If you had read all of that you wouldn't even being saying what you are saying.