YesNoOk

Help wanted: Screenpack (Read 14596 times)

Started by -Whiplash-, January 15, 2016, 02:06:29 am
Share this topic:
Help wanted: Screenpack
#1  January 15, 2016, 02:06:29 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I'm not gonna lie, this game's screenpack is crap and it needs a new, original screenpack and logo.

I need help with these things and would appreciate help. I kinda want to edit the life bars a bit and they will need to become straight rectangles down the line as it will be too difficult make the red health as they will need become helpers like the power bars for that to work?

ANyway, and help/ brainstorming for the screenpack would be helpful.

My only request is keeping a space themed background for the select screen, and that I would like it to be low-resolution.
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:01:23 pm by -Whiplash-
Re: Help wanted: Screenpack
#2  January 15, 2016, 02:24:26 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Some old stuff could give you some idea

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#3  January 15, 2016, 08:55:38 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
How many characters do you plan on having in the game?  Can go from there for the roster design
#4  January 15, 2016, 09:08:25 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Right now I am shooting for 60 characters + 3 secrets and a boss., although I've planned about 99 + 3 secrets and a boss. (which admittedly is absurd and will probably never happen).

I have 15 characters done right now, And making a character isn't a long process once I have my template complete.... but I feel bad saying that number because it sounds dumb.

I was thinking I could make some kind of select screen I can just ad to and make the icons smaller as I built onto it? the game doesn't really have a set roster number. But 60 is a good number right now.
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:11:31 pm by -Whiplash-