YesNoOk

RYU AND KEN KOF XIII STYLE for Mugen  (Read 303088 times)

Started by methiou, January 10, 2012, 12:52:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: RYU AND KEN KOF XIII STYLE for Mugen
#361  April 18, 2014, 11:34:06 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
wow those ken sprites look great. i saved them all for keeping. thanks for the share.

yeah hopefully he finishes everything. the sprites are definitely worth coding to bring to mugen^^
#362  April 19, 2014, 12:46:20 am
Oh wow, two blurry spritesheets? Who would use them? We can just get the sprites from the gifs shown in this topic. (and I hope you didn't take them and put them in the spritesheets)

Let's hope methiou return working on this. I thought there was some progress, but instead I get a necrobump. :(
Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:08:50 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#363  April 19, 2014, 08:39:44 am
  • Final Flash (Resplandor Final)
    • El Salvador
    • erick0221@gmail.com
This project is not dead!

I work hard to create a character.

Well i hope they will finish it someday...cause i was in touch with methiou, and he said he wasn't motivated anymore on finishing the sprites...i was on the point to finish the char but no other sprites it's nonsense...maybe Grief will continue this work and release this awesome character in a near future.

Who knows !!!

the only sprites that i've got from Methiou were those ones...

:bigcry:

with that i haven't been able to finish it...it's almost a beta...a good one but not enough for a release...

Too bad...  if methiou solve his problem of motivation...maybe he will send me the rest of sprites...or not...or maybe he will send the rest to grief...that would be nice too.... on the one hand or on the other...that would be great.

i've got also the same sprites for Ken in red Kimono...but for now it's a great Stand by.

It looks fantastic. Please Methiou, GriefMugen and all who are involved in this character, do not let this project die, keep the spirit that truth is leaving them very, very well, understand that no one had an idea of this type and has managed to so far; in order to encourage hope and finish the char.

Greetings!
#364  April 19, 2014, 11:05:21 pm
Oh wow, two blurry spritesheets? Who would use them? We can just get the sprites from the gifs shown in this topic. (and I hope you didn't take them and put them in the spritesheets)

Let's hope methiou return working on this. I thought there was some progress, but instead I get a necrobump. :(

Oh man i've shared only some pics of spritesheets...and not the spritesheets itself.... i've got the best ones with me...and i don't want to share them really cause it's methiou and grief business now...not mine and surely not someone else one...yes the pics are blurry simply for that reason...i've already shared some good pics of the char in game...if you want i can share them one more time...??? so that you will be able to see by yourself that i've used and codded the right way this Char...unfortunately, no other sprites and not enough for me to finish it... otherwise, the char would be there earlier than june...but methiou decided not to send me the rest of sprites , maybe he didn't want to sprites anymore, maybe he just wanted to work only with grief, or maybe...well i don't know, and i don't want to ask him anymore for sprites...he alwasy has been late to answer, and he told me i didn't want to continue this project cause he has a lack of motivation... so i don't want to bother him anymore, and for sure don't want to be bother too... Hope Grief got the full sprites and that he is working hard to give us the best char, that he can code... i'm just waiting right now....so, do the same...and with hope my friend....

New #365  April 19, 2014, 11:32:52 pm
Of course I'm waiting, but there was no reason to post sprites or pics of sprites (a "gift") when we can already see them in this topic without them being blurry. Do you see what I mean? I don't want the real sprites now, and who cares if you have the real ones? Why did you have to show them? Because KyleTheCreator asked? He can just look in this topic, it's not hard. He had to bump an old topic just to say: "show me what you have" when he could have just watched all of methiou and Grief posts in this topic.
Another thing, don't share the sprites, it's better if this stuff remains in private between you and methiou, unless methiou himself says "ok release them", but I doubt it because he didn't send you the latest ones: to me it looks like he wants to keep them for himself until he is ready to show them maybe in better quality, because he is polishing them or something, I don't know.

tl;dr version:
I'm not angry about you showing the sprites (or pics of the sprites), but annoyed because there's a necrobump and no real progress. And perhaps me being annoyed showed in the first statement, which is also true.

And now it's too late to report the necro.

What is that, a spriteswap of GM's Ryu with filtered effects? Talk about "your work"!
V
Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:10:01 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#366  April 20, 2014, 12:39:04 am
Well i know what you mean...it's a real Stand By...

and for now i'm fade up with waitings and i'm not really concerned about anymore...unless someone contact me and gave me what is expected to finish this...work.

so bye bye

and for my last post...some last pics

:lost:
New #367  April 20, 2014, 02:59:46 am
  • Final Flash (Resplandor Final)
    • El Salvador
    • erick0221@gmail.com
It would be a shame to stop the draft RYU XIII because it really looks great
Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:07:09 am by Helliori