YesNoOk

where can i find mugen characters? (Read 1341 times)

Started by Evangle, March 31, 2009, 03:34:40 pm
Share this topic:
where can i find mugen characters?
#1  March 31, 2009, 03:34:40 pm
hello i'm Evangle Monkit Amastacia i'm new to putting together my very first mugen. i found a screen pack that i want to fill and now i need to find fighters... my friends all have mugen and they will not tell me where i can get characters. (i guess its a pride thing) i was hoping to find awesome Melty Blood fighters. even though the capcaom and snk fighters rock as well. i watched my friend install characters and find screen packs so i am slightly ahead of the curve. i found a site that i though had characters. i downloaded them and found out all i have is spites awesome sprites but just that. i looked around for a while and kept getting sent to Asian site which i can't read. my friend told me about this site and thats the end.... this is my beginning. can some one point me in the right direction?
Re: where can i find mugen characters?
#2  March 31, 2009, 05:25:20 pm
It takes a lot of searching, look in "your releases"  You can get characters and stages there, if you have winmugen plus I would recommend hi-res characters and stages, I would start with Kula_New by Anamochi, Touhou and Arcana Heart characters.  Also check out Mugen Infantry; forum; releases or betas (some betas are really good.
First I was like: -_-
Then I was like: FUUUUUUU
#3  March 31, 2009, 05:35:08 pm
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.
In the internet @ thread title.

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.

#4  March 31, 2009, 08:46:24 pm
#5  March 31, 2009, 09:17:59 pm
randomselect and mugenhistory

better yet...

mugenmuseum
#6  March 31, 2009, 09:29:53 pm
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
In Great Database forums