YesNoOk

(ALEX AND IBUKI RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD! (Read 165442 times)

Started by 087-B, October 02, 2019, 06:07:47 am
Share this topic:
Re: (ROLL RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#101  July 26, 2020, 08:39:43 pm
    • USA
Hope we can see what you can do with Sonic the Hedgehog. If you plan on doing. If so will you be using MugenHunter's version or SeanAltly's version?
Re: (FIVE PACK FINISHED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#102  August 10, 2020, 06:37:16 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
THE FIVE PACK IS (finally, god I'm so lazy) COMPLETE!

TESORO, HANCOCK, LAW, JIMBEI, AND CROCODILE
join the fight!!

... also hi I'm back. XD
#103  August 10, 2020, 08:47:30 am
  • Indeed
And here I thought you abandoned the project, nice to see you again!
#104  August 10, 2020, 08:49:05 am
    • USA
And here I thought you abandoned the project, nice to see you again!

Eyy it's nice to be back, thanks! It wasn't abandoned, I was just lazy, and then I took a break! But being part of Lui's full game has definitely reignited my coding motivation!
#105  August 10, 2020, 03:44:23 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
congrats on releasing 25 characters, here's to more coming soon
Re: (VOLNUTT RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#106  August 10, 2020, 05:28:14 pm
    • USA
MADE BY REQUEST!

MEGAMAN VOLNUTT
joins the fight!!
#107  August 10, 2020, 07:06:21 pm
I’ll check out Volnutt! Never actually tried any previous version. Also still awaiting some of those comic chars on the first page! Definitely Silver Surfer and Luke Cage. Hopefully Martian Manhunter is apart of your DC list. There’s some good sprites on the efrencortes version but the coding sucks. Same with the versions of Beast Boy and Raven out there.

But yeah gonna check out Volnutt. Also is that Zero you’re about to release using the sprites from the version where some disappear?
#108  August 10, 2020, 07:13:27 pm
    • USA
I’ll check out Volnutt! Never actually tried any previous version. Also still awaiting some of those comic chars on the first page! Definitely Silver Surfer and Luke Cage. Hopefully Martian Manhunter is apart of your DC list. There’s some good sprites on the efrencortes version but the coding sucks. Same with the versions of Beast Boy and Raven out there.

But yeah gonna check out Volnutt. Also is that Zero you’re about to release using the sprites from the version where some disappear?

Glad you’re hyped, and don’t worry. Those characters may be on my list. ;)

Regarding Zero, the version I used of him had no missing sprites and I made sure all his animations were finished. As far as I’m aware with all the testing I’ve done he’s not missing any sprites.
(THREE NEW RELEASES!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#109  September 02, 2020, 05:42:16 am
    • USA
So, uh, howdy! New update.

First, I dropped three new characters -- Namor, Mizuchi, and Twelve, which you can find over here.

That link takes you to the Wave Two page, which is how I'll be releasing characters from now on! Bundling them on collection threads. Wave Two isn't done yet, though -- ten characters left to go before the Wishlist is over!

So uh... yeah. :D

Also Zero is out too I guess lol

Sorry for the lackluster post I'm not quite sure how to properly make this transition.
Re: (ALEX AND IBUKI RELEASED!) LEGACY AGE OF HEROES -- OFFICIAL THREAD!
#110  March 14, 2022, 07:10:29 pm
    • USA
Hello, 087-B.
Just a quick question if you don't mind.
 Are you still making MVC2 characters?
#111  March 14, 2022, 07:13:48 pm
    • USA
#112  December 06, 2023, 10:17:06 pm
    • Israel
O87-B, kenshiro99 aint active anymore and I really want the remaining MvC2 One Piece characters from Great Pirate Colosseum, especially Rob Lucci and Kid. Would you take money in order to make the two of them? I'm willing to pay
#113  December 07, 2023, 12:33:13 am
    • USA
O87-B, kenshiro99 aint active anymore and I really want the remaining MvC2 One Piece characters from Great Pirate Colosseum, especially Rob Lucci and Kid. Would you take money in order to make the two of them? I'm willing to pay

I'll ignore the necrobump for the sake of answering -- Kenshiro IS still active, and he takes commissions.

If you prefer my work or if you would rather have the characters in MvC2 style, I'll gladly do business with you. You're free to choose.
#114  December 08, 2023, 07:49:25 pm
    • Israel

I'll ignore the necrobump for the sake of answering -- Kenshiro IS still active, and he takes commissions.

If you prefer my work or if you would rather have the characters in MvC2 style, I'll gladly do business with you. You're free to choose.
Thanks for answering, how can I reach Kenshiro? Since he was active 9 months ago (atleast here). But just in case do you have any place to DM you? Thanks anyway
#115  December 08, 2023, 08:14:15 pm
    • USA

Thanks for answering, how can I reach Kenshiro? Since he was active 9 months ago (atleast here). But just in case do you have any place to DM you? Thanks anyway

You can probably reach Kenshiro on his instagram, which can be found here.

If you want to do business with me then you can just DM me here.
#116  December 08, 2023, 08:48:20 pm
    • Israel

You can probably reach Kenshiro on his instagram, which can be found here.

If you want to do business with me then you can just DM me here.

real thanks for letting me know about his instagram and just in case how can dm you here?
#117  December 08, 2023, 08:49:08 pm
    • USA
#118  December 09, 2023, 01:37:30 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

He can't DM you because of his post count, however I've increased it. He should be able to now.
#119  December 09, 2023, 03:16:11 pm
    • USA