YesNoOk

On the TempesT situation (Read 39686 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, July 09, 2020, 05:09:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: On the TempesT situation
#61  July 11, 2020, 06:56:17 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
*astonishingly gross, absolute fucking garbage*
How fucking dare you use the very real, very serious pain and suffering the victims have gone through in order to axe grind about your numerous, well deserved bans. How little empathy could you possibly have to think this was the time or place to do this? How fucking dare you?
#62  July 11, 2020, 07:09:11 am
  • SNK is life
I'm still taking the stuff from both sides, specially on Twitter.

[...] in MY point of view TempesT arguments aren't helping at all.
This is interesting but also somewhat problematic because in a large, public forum like Twitter where audiences are craving for the next Cancel Culture Victim, it seems to me that while TempesT was in the wrong for leading on several dudes at once, the way of exposing the matter rather than factually accusatory seems more like ill-intended. The paedophilia accusations are grave, yet seem largely unsubstantiated, and there's apparently plenty of toxic behaviour on display from at least some of people portraying themselves as victims.

Nobody wins, everybody loses :beam:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#63  July 11, 2020, 07:12:50 am
    • USA
I'm still taking the stuff from both sides, specially on Twitter.

[...] in MY point of view TempesT arguments aren't helping at all.
This is interesting but also somewhat problematic because in a large, public forum like Twitter where audiences are craving for the next Cancel Culture Victim, it seems to me that while TempesT was in the wrong for leading on several dudes at once, the way of exposing the matter rather than factually accusatory seems more like ill-intended. The paedophilia accusations are grave, yet seem largely unsubstantiated, and there's apparently plenty of toxic behaviour on display from at least some of people portraying themselves as victims.

Nobody wins, everybody loses :beam:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I agree 100%
#64  July 11, 2020, 07:32:25 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Cancel Culture

Yeah walt, i know well about that Cancel Culture and even this #MeToo that in some cases getting far and ridiculous.

That's why i hope that everything should be clarified in a good way. I hope that this story will not be another "he said, she said bullshit" indeed cause we have some cases that only talk without any clear proof. I hope that TempesT can show in more detailed way her side of this story.
#65  July 11, 2020, 04:51:35 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
How fucking dare you use the very real, very serious pain and suffering the victims have gone through in order to axe grind about your numerous, well deserved bans. How little empathy could you possibly have to think this was the time or place to do this? How fucking dare you?
Because i love being right all time, and you became an Admin because ICED and Titln felt pity of you and they wanted a secondary pots, though your creations will never lift a candle to his legacy.

#66  July 11, 2020, 04:58:08 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Because i love being right all time, and you became an Admin because ICED and Titln felt pity of you and they wanted a secondary pots, though your creations will never lift a candle to his legacy.

Oh oh oh, cut that shit right now!

First, this had nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.
Second, did you really dare to talk about Jmorph like that? >:(
Third, you are not the owner of truth dude, cut that bullshit.
#67  July 11, 2020, 05:06:47 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Shit
#68  July 11, 2020, 05:25:54 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

Just what the fuck is wrong with you?
#69  July 11, 2020, 05:38:04 pm
  • Indeed
#70  July 11, 2020, 07:30:30 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
It's so great that at our rawest, nerve-ridden point we can always count on you to be an abject piece of crap Duoranger

We'll see you in two years to complain about how this one was unjustified too
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#71  July 12, 2020, 01:52:48 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
I was going to stop posting but it's clear I have to defend myself because people are still labeling me as "a creep" and/or a liar

believe it or not, i'm actually on your side. from the message logs you posted, this dude seems very very salty about what you did to him and it's obvious he's trying to hurt you for it. that screenshot were he wanted you to be moo's "sugar mama" was very disgusting and i don't know how anyone would defend this guy after seeing how much of a creep he is.

but you shouldn't argue with him here, there is no benefit in that. thats why i posted.

I posted my twitlonger because I wanted to close that chapter of my life and move on. I mulled over if I should even post it for like two days, and after talking to a large number of my friends I decided to go for it. Like I said in it, if you actually read it, I did not expect anything to happen because of it. I wasn't even the one that brought this up with the staff and frankly had no intention of ever doing so, friends who were tired of sitting by and watching her hurt people were the ones that did.

The screenshot of me saying she should be Moo's sugar mama is frankly hilarious because she knows it was a joke, crude humor has never been off the table with her. She's made far more "disgusting" jokes before, it was literally staple humor in that old group.

I've already said it but I'll say it again. She never "set boundaries" or told me to stop. She indulged me when she was in the mood. I had no reason to believe she wasn't okay with it because I LITERALLY ASKED HER. If you want to only listen to her side of the story, that's up to you I guess, but she's admitted she handled the situation poorly herself too.

The paedophilia accusations are grave, yet seem largely unsubstantiated, and there's apparently plenty of toxic behaviour on display from at least some of people portraying themselves as victims.

For the record I never accused her of doing anything other than flirting with and making sexual jokes to an 11 year old, which she absolutely did. She said herself she never denied it. I did describe her actions as "blatantly pedophilic," but what would you call it? It's inappropriate conduct with a minor. If she has an alternative story then I think she needs to tell what she thinks she said. The fact that everyone is saying "Wow I'm glad the accusations were disproven!" is pretty wild to me.

Here's three screenshots of me talking about it with friends when it happened:
https://i.imgur.com/iNWoMH7.png
https://i.imgur.com/Y6QYach.png
https://i.imgur.com/1wTPw1d.png

Here's proof the server was wiped. I won't blame any one for this as it could have been an accident, but I can tell you for a fact that I would have logs of her stupid joke if it weren't for this:
https://i.imgur.com/wofzOQX.png

Here's two other friends saying they remember it:
https://i.imgur.com/FKCJpYz.png
https://i.imgur.com/g18QtM9.png

Here's me talking to HER about it:
https://i.imgur.com/uiYR0HC.png

And here's one from a few days ago:
https://i.imgur.com/osWt8mz.png

So believe what you want to believe.
#72  July 12, 2020, 12:58:41 pm
    • Turkey
People who wants to have sex with children have to be put into sleep.For a clearer world for our future generations.
Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 01:02:04 pm by Adnan
#73  July 12, 2020, 01:24:38 pm
I posted my twitlonger because I wanted to close that chapter of my life and move on. I mulled over if I should even post it for like two days, and after talking to a large number of my friends I decided to go for it. Like I said in it, if you actually read it, I did not expect anything to happen because of it. I wasn't even the one that brought this up with the staff and frankly had no intention of ever doing so, friends who were tired of sitting by and watching her hurt people were the ones that did.

The screenshot of me saying she should be Moo's sugar mama is frankly hilarious because she knows it was a joke, crude humor has never been off the table with her. She's made far more "disgusting" jokes before, it was literally staple humor in that old group.

I've already said it but I'll say it again. She never "set boundaries" or told me to stop. She indulged me when she was in the mood. I had no reason to believe she wasn't okay with it because I LITERALLY ASKED HER. If you want to only listen to her side of the story, that's up to you I guess, but she's admitted she handled the situation poorly herself too.
She's definitely wrong for what she did to you. But from what i read in the logs, she didn't take what she was doing with you seriously at all. im sorry my man, but from what i read, the whole thing seemed like her playing around with a bunch of dudes. its fucked up, i get it. but what you have perceived as signs of affection were nothing but (what i guess to be) spontaneous spur of the moment actions. i've seen her on discord alot messing with dudes and its freaking obvious that commitment is the last thing on that girl's mind.
YOU clinged on, i understand you were depressed at the time and wanted affection but bro please, let us not lie to ourselves, did you think things were gonna escalate with her?
i really don't want to sound like an asshole here but this whole thing never seemed serious at all from her side and you just have to accept that.
focus on your life and move on my man.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞