YesNoOk

T.C.U.T.- Trololo's Chars United Thread (Read 87216 times)

Started by Trololo, June 14, 2016, 06:09:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: T.C.U.T.- Trololo's Chars United Thread
#141  November 15, 2016, 04:13:01 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Thanks.
Will fix Adon's run, maybe I'll do something with Turn Punch. Nash will be fixed in last turn, cause I'll do a massive update for him later.
----------------------------------
And lil' bump:
Mediafire FINALLY turned normal. So, I uploaded Ken there and changed link on it. Have fun.
#142  November 16, 2016, 04:49:08 pm
    • Russia
Thank you very much for the update of Ken, that's great!  :thumbsup: I hope you update soon Ryu.  :mthumbs:
Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 05:48:21 pm by Kaze No Ken
#143  November 16, 2016, 06:53:55 pm
Dunno if you plan to fix your DW edits, but when you activate custom combo with rock and jump then jab he will stay in the air.
I was about to fix it myself then said fuck  it and spent like two weeks adding CC to all DW stuff myself,  I still have some issues to sort out though,but for people that use it you should check that out.
#144  November 17, 2016, 09:00:29 pm
    • Spain
    • https://ikutronhd.wixsite.com/ikutronsite/yo
You can edit to Ryu D-Load
#145  November 27, 2016, 04:30:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Thanks for the update of Ken bruh! :)

And finally got time to test your Nash, really your best work so far.
#146  December 03, 2016, 09:29:49 pm
Dunno if you plan to fix your DW edits, but when you activate custom combo with rock and jump then jab he will stay in the air.
I was about to fix it myself then said fuck  it and spent like two weeks adding CC to all DW stuff myself,  I still have some issues to sort out though,but for people that use it you should check that out.

lol same as me i am about to fix and add cc to dw chars to. i just haven't got time to it as yet. i notice the custom combo errors with rock and also akuma. ill soon fix myself
#147  January 02, 2017, 07:51:27 am
Hey, just wanted to express my appreciation for Nash. I just tried him out and he's the coolest character I've seen in a while. I messed with the coding a little to swap the modes (Nash default, Charlie with start) and added him to my roster. Thanks man, he's great.

Keeping this on topic: I couldn't execute Balrog's charge b,d/f moves properly. I changed the code to b,d and that worked, so I suspect the forward is overriding it somehow even if down is pressed. I could get the 'hold d/f' move to come out but not the normal charge b,d/f+P or b,d/f+K without editing the cmd.
#148  October 21, 2020, 10:52:00 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Sorry for bump but I found a little problem in grab of Nash. I sended you a PM for more details.