YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4470329 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from = MALWARE RIDDEN SITE THAT USES ADFLY for no reason at all?
#81  June 13, 2016, 01:03:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So there is simply a huge smear campaign against adfly and now you're part of the victims of it? Seems the only way you'll get proof is when you actually see someone infected right in front of you from them. Even then you may claim its from something else running in the background.

You are notoriously hard headed. Keep up the great fight. You won you won
Re: Anyone here being banned from = MALWARE RIDDEN SITE THAT USES ADFLY for no reason at all?
#82  June 13, 2016, 01:09:07 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
So there is simply a huge smear campaign against adfly and now you're part of the victims of it? Seems the only way you'll get proof is when you actually see someone infected right in front of you from them. Even then you may claim its from something else running in the background.

You are notoriously hard headed. Keep up the great fight. You won you won

No you may be completely honest and yet wrong.
I rely on proof and hard evidences, not mob justice.
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#83  June 13, 2016, 01:12:37 am
Virus total is not a reliable site, it accuses false NEGATIVES all over. Jesus christ, do you even read yourself.

heres a screenshot of someone that made a keylogger testing it out on virustotal and it saying that its safe even tho the scans with the softwares they are talking about show its unsafe.

Also those screenshots are all old, you only need to be caught once with a bad adfly, and it being a hijacking browser function as seen in any google search means it can happen at any time.

On top of that, not all malware gets detected. C'mon now, people who make these viruses are much smarter than that.
#84  June 13, 2016, 01:16:05 am
I scanned that url in your pic with virustotal, and it seems clean

https://www.virustotal.com/url/8068f9a5c6b25b873fe02dc5f60b110c048a773bfb2bf13e2e419628f2d818b1/analysis/1465772172/

So I don't consider this a proof
A proof is something I or anybody can reproduce
i just opened this virustotal link that you just provided and it DIDN'T say it was clean. i don't know where you saw that, but here is what it said on my end:

if that isn't proof enough then just admit that you want to use it regardless of people getting their PCs fucked up.

I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#85  June 13, 2016, 01:18:09 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Last question to try and appeal to your sense of reason. In theory, even if we are all wrong here. Is keeping this around and causing this fuss against you and your site worth it? Is this really an issue that you just need to stand your ground on against the injustice or misconceptions of the masses?

I'd dedicate that to things that protect other people. Not for protecting your wallet.
#86  June 13, 2016, 01:20:40 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
#87  June 13, 2016, 01:29:53 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Last question to try and appeal to your sense of reason. In theory, even if we are all wrong here. Is keeping this around and causing this fuss against you and your site worth it? Is this really an issue that you just need to stand your ground on against the injustice or misconceptions of the masses?

I'd dedicate that to things that protect other people. Not for protecting your wallet.

I have a much better way to protect my wallet which is : rm -rf /

Simply put, erase the whole server on a whim

But I know much better, I know about the people who rely on us, and I've always run this site out of sheer passion, for these people who just want to have fun with a game rather than waste their time in endless drama
#88  June 13, 2016, 01:35:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So you'd rather have all this drama than use a different ad service. Gotcha. There is no proof that'd be good enough for you so I guess do whatever you want. I'm sure you won't take down anything from the site as requested either. Have fun servicing "leechers" as even you call them over having any kind of respect.
#89  June 13, 2016, 01:42:12 am
  • Raging Fist
yeah he added the whole "Unregistered users will not be able to download" due to apparent download accelerator users, which is causing the site to crash or mass slowdowns.
#90  June 13, 2016, 01:43:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Lol , he rather let people get infected than just use ads on his site, thats some good admin ship there, all that while claiming to have put more into this than everyone else, who actually makes the stuff hes monetizing.
#91  June 13, 2016, 01:44:57 am
    • USA
I was a victim of adfly's viruses around 4 or 5 years ago. I've never clicked any of the ads they displayed, just the "wait 5 secs and click to continue" thingy.

My chrome was eventually unable to open most sites and tabs, they would randomly get redirected to adfly. Considering that the virus or whatever the fuck that was was ONLY redirecting me to adfly, it was a pretty safe bet that the site had something to do with that.

Luckily I was going to format my HDD soon anyway so it wasn't a big deal. I formatted it and never again visited any sites with adfly. My PC stayed clean since then.
#92  June 13, 2016, 01:49:31 am
  • Raging Fist
*raises hand* So was I. Ended up with a shitton of trojans because of adfly around 2008-09, and that was with my very FIRST PC, which at the time was a rinky dink Emachine model from wal-mart. Had windows vista and all. Similar effect Red had, ad showed, waited the five seconds, and then a popup showed, which caused a bunch of trojans to appear on my PC. Windows defender was blocked (Security Essentials), everytime I search something it redirected me to bullshit, the works. I had to Redo my PC from the ground up just to destroy the damn malware. Worst time ever, esp when i had my dad of all people looking at me going "what the hell were you thinking?" and he can be stubborn when shit goes haywire.
#93  June 13, 2016, 01:50:57 am
But I know much better, I know about the people who rely on us, and I've always run this site out of sheer passion, for these people who just want to have fun with a game rather than waste their time in endless drama
those people would have alot more fun when their computers aren't getting flooded with viruses. i provided you with proof, ironically from a website that you brought up. yet you ignored it.
it's a shame really, mugen archive was very useful to me and i grabbed alot of stuff from it.
#94  June 13, 2016, 01:53:13 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
@iced, still waiting for a virus proof to take down adfly, until then will you please stop acting like an irrational teenager ? thank you very much because I'm now having a very hard time taking you seriously

also I didn't want to hurt you before but my site is bigger than the guild, so that tone of yours is truly inappropriate

and you may want to know that there is an alternative to adfly, which to to level up your account with a handful of posts

yes that's how greedy I am, damn

#95  June 13, 2016, 01:57:46 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
@iced, still waiting for a virus proof to take down adfly, until then will you please stop acting like an irrational teenager ? thank you very much because I'm now having a very hard time taking you seriously

also I didn't want to hurt you before but my site is bigger than the guild, so that tone of yours is truly inappropriate

and you may want to know that there is an alternative to adfly, which to to level up your account with a handful of posts

yes that's how greedy I am, damn

I dont think you know who you are talking with. Have you removed all my materials? Show me. You dont get to make demands here, you asked something politely you were shown it, you choose to not believe it.
Now show me you have removed all my materials you turdmuffin.
#96  June 13, 2016, 01:58:45 am
i showed you proof.
#97  June 13, 2016, 01:59:06 am
* various people post first hand experience AND direct proof of virus from security sites, including one that you yourself used to say there was no virus *
"I'm still waiting for proof !"

Just because you say "I still haven't seen any proof" doesn't suddenly invalidate all those that were posted. You can't say "I still haven't seen any proof" if you're the one avoiding looking at those provided to you. It doesn't count.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#98  June 13, 2016, 02:00:16 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
words words words
... ... ...

Adfly has tried to redirect me to malware multiple times in the past, including redirecting me to sites that have been deemed unsafe, virus scanner scams (that try to keep me from leaving with dialogue boxes and shit). The only site that uses adfly that I go to is 9tensu because they have a fair bit of Japanese music I look for, that's the only reason I haven't blacklisted that site on my end.

Wow you are full of yourself. Keep in mind your "eternal nemesises" have the power to bite back. You and your site are being chastised for making money off other peoples' works and your only response is "I'M BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOU'RE ALL STUPID?"

Wrong answer.

How much do you really want us to ban you?
#99  June 13, 2016, 02:01:31 am
#100  June 13, 2016, 02:03:08 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
I was planning to implement a system to exclude adfly from certain items anyway, I was expecting such irrational demands at some point, although I'm in no way forced to comply

I will make sure I exclude your stuff though, but you'll have to send me a list and wait for that feature to be implemented