YesNoOk

Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE (Read 601082 times)

Started by Tiger-Boy, February 09, 2022, 03:33:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Cammy Delta Red 2022-23 UPDATE
#201  February 11, 2023, 03:25:36 am
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
Hello again everyone!

Time for a few updates:
-I have finished editing Cammy's new 'Jump Forward / Dash' animation, based on the work by DrPotem (Potemkill):

(This image is not necessarily the final result.)

Now that this is done, I will continue working on editing the regular frames.
I want to add additional animations, but I will leave it for later.

-Originally, I was planning on removing her 'Cut-Throat/Guillotine' animation, since I didn't feel it goes along with who Cammy is as a member of Delta Red. It is more understandable when she was in her 'Doll' state, since she was Bison's assassin.
However, the sprites are one of the most I have worked with, and even managed to spawn other animations. So, not using them would be a waste.
So, I have added it back, but only as an intro when she is fighting 'Villains'. I took the list that Chun-Li (Jmorphman) has when facing Bad Guys.

Here is another update video:

That is all for now.

Until Next Time!  :bjugoi:
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
Re: Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE
#202  February 23, 2023, 01:01:41 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Hey. Am I the only one not keen on the fact she still has Flame/Energy FX on her moves? That's something that I think worked better with Killer Bee Cammy, with the whole Psycho Power stuff going on.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#203  February 23, 2023, 01:43:33 am
Hey. Am I the only one not keen on the fact she still has Flame/Energy FX on her moves? That's something that I think worked better with Killer Bee Cammy, with the whole Psycho Power stuff going on.

I have not received any comments or complains from anyone regarding the effects. You are the first.
I am mainly working on the character's frames, not the effects. Is it a specific effect you are referring to or in general? 

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#204  February 23, 2023, 01:57:46 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

I have not received any comments or complains from anyone regarding the effects. You are the first.
I am mainly working on the character's frames, not the effects. Is it a specific effect you are referring to or in general? 

I'm actually not sure, since it's been a heck of a while since I released my edit or two for her. It's odd to see you ask that since you were behind DR Cammy.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#205  February 23, 2023, 02:29:11 am
I'm actually not sure, since it's been a heck of a while since I released my edit or two for her. It's odd to see you ask that since you were behind DR Cammy.

Again, I am mainly working of her frames. The coding/AI however, is another matter.

I have done edits on the coding, but I am not sure if I have the most recently edited one in the 'AI' department.

Nothing 'odd' to be wanting the most recent version.  ;D

But, if you don't have it, then no problem. I'll continue to work with what I have.  :bjugoi:

#206  March 12, 2023, 07:13:10 pm
Hello again everyone!

Time for a new update:
... Not so much update.
The editing has been slow, but at least it has not stopped.

I just recently finished working on a new updated animation: 'Zapped'

The 'Zapped / Electrocuted' animation for Cammy is one that was not to my liking. So I re-created the animation, keeping the main body but changing the arms and head, and adding a few frames, based on what Ohgaki did to his Cammy. I also worked on the 'skeleton' frame, using ideas from other 'shocked' animations.

The previous animation can be used (or at least partially) for another updated 'Getting Hit/Fall down' animation. We'll see.

That is all for now.

Until Next Time!  :bjugoi:

#207  March 12, 2023, 07:36:10 pm
    • Argentina
You have no idea how much Im looking forward to this project, amazing work ^^
#208  March 14, 2023, 06:42:21 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
An interesting take on the shocked animation, reminds me of how Chun-Li has 2 different ones in SFA3. Still fits that game's style too!

Now you got me curious how your own version of the Bliss and Sangue would look lol!
#209  March 15, 2023, 07:07:15 pm
  • Editor sprites my hobbies CFJ and CvS
    • USA
Hi guys there were rumors about Cammy's creations on the SFV engine? Here's fightpose Cammy from street fighter alpha zero 3 I wanted to give you visuals of Cammy on the same fighting stance.
Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 07:45:48 pm by Rendo
#210  March 15, 2023, 10:49:33 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Hi guys there were rumors about Cammy's creations on the SFV engine? Here's fightpose Cammy from street fighter alpha zero 3 I wanted to give you visuals of Cammy on the same fighting stance.

???
#211  March 17, 2023, 09:02:23 pm
You have no idea how much Im looking forward to this project, amazing work ^^

Thank you.  :bjugoi:

An interesting take on the shocked animation, reminds me of how Chun-Li has 2 different ones in SFA3. Still fits that game's style too!
Now you got me curious how your own version of the Bliss and Sangue would look lol!

Regarding 'Sangue=Passare', it is already done. For the moment, I do not see any reason to change it.

The 'Midnight Bliss' has been also updated to have the 'decomposition' animation.

However, I may have to edited later. Mainly because of the forearms. I will have to add an additional frame with the arm alone, so it goes over Demetri's arm, or rework the frame, and make the arms go down, just like most of the Midnight Bliss victims.

I am not sure what you are trying to mention.  ._.

#212  March 17, 2023, 10:22:27 pm
    • USA
Yeah, I remember when I did the Midnight Bliss animation (based on POTS's Cammy's Midnight Bliss, I just tried the animation years ago), I felt like I could've done better with it. It's not BAD per say, but like...I obviously wasn't super great with spriting lol. I almost wonder if a different pose could work too, hmm....the dress does still looks very nice on her, relooking at it.
#213  March 18, 2023, 06:20:46 pm
Yeah, I remember when I did the Midnight Bliss animation (based on POTS's Cammy's Midnight Bliss, I just tried the animation years ago), I felt like I could've done better with it. It's not BAD per say, but like...I obviously wasn't super great with spriting lol. I almost wonder if a different pose could work too, hmm....the dress does still looks very nice on her, relooking at it.

You were the one who created this full de-compose MB animation?  :o

If so, it is VERY well done, specially if you were not 'great at spriting'.

I have no issues with it, as it fits perfectly with this char. My only (personal) issue are the forearms, of which I can do one of the options mentioned above. Perhaps make her hair look with move volume. But that's it.

And speaking of 'Midnight Bliss', I just realized that there are two; Midnight Bliss and Midnight Bliss (CFJ). This would explain why I keep finding additional single frames in many chars. When I found one on Cammy, I thought it was left as an additional unused frame. Turns out it is not unused. So, I gave it a more SFA look, and added it, with Animation 9021:

So far, it turned out quite good. And now both can be used, depending on the attack. I might edit it further in the future.

:bjugoi:

#214  March 18, 2023, 08:24:46 pm
    • USA
Oooh, that's a good one! I also wonder if a cheerleader design would work for her too, or something of the sort~ Or something more British too, like a British noblewoman (heh). The fun thing with Midnight Bliss is how much can be done with it for each character~

Yeah, it just took the sprites that POTS already had and went from there. He based it off of one of the images with her in a black dress, which is still super great to this day~
#215  March 18, 2023, 08:36:01 pm
Oooh, that's a good one! I also wonder if a cheerleader design would work for her too, or something of the sort~ Or something more British too, like a British noblewoman (heh). The fun thing with Midnight Bliss is how much can be done with it for each character~

Yeah, it just took the sprites that POTS already had and went from there. He based it off of one of the images with her in a black dress, which is still super great to this day~

This reminds me of something that The Shakunetsu mentioned a while back. About using some of the following images for the MB. It makes more sense now. 

Spoiler: NSFW (click to see content)

Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 11:21:33 pm by Speedpreacher
#216  March 18, 2023, 08:45:19 pm
    • USA
Oh yeeeeah. SFAGuy made a lot of those way back when, I forgot that. The black dress one in the top row is one based on that promo image too~

I think (personally) of them all, my favorites are the last in the first row, the 4th in the 2nd row (what is that actually?), and the fancy dress one at the end. Not sure what the one after the red cloak one is either. Huh...

I think SFAGuy has more on his DA, don't know if there's more Cammy stuff there or not.
#217  March 28, 2023, 05:06:29 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland
The character is looking great!! I love how you edited the sprites!! Keep up the good work!!! :lugoi::lugoi:

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#218  March 31, 2023, 01:50:51 am
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
You ever thought about doing a sprite update on SFV Chun Li outfit that was made for mugen? You really doing a great job with Cammy.
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
#219  April 04, 2023, 09:24:21 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland
You ever thought about doing a sprite update on SFV Chun Li outfit that was made for mugen? You really doing a great job with Cammy.
I don't think he'll ever do that, this thread is more about Cammy than Chun-Li, so...

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#220  April 15, 2023, 03:12:46 pm
The character is looking great!! I love how you edited the sprites!! Keep up the good work!!! :lugoi::lugoi:

Thank you. I really look forward to finishing this project, but I am also making sure it's well done (or at least as good as I can make).

Are you referring to the "Neo-Chun-li" from Falcon Rapper?

If so, I admit that I have been seriously considering working on her as well, along with other projects.
If I do, I would be focused on an edit I found in the internet:

But I will first finish this Cammy Project before I start another one.  :)

Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 03:28:28 pm by Tiger-Boy