YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 3050131 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Octohead is almost finished!!)
#301  August 29, 2021, 08:40:51 pm
    • USA
Cancelled 2016 ClayFighter be like:
https://streamable.com/u0wvsb0

Second preview of Octohead, in normal standards he's practically ready to be released, he has now the FXs, all his moves and supers, but there's a lot to do yet:
-Thinking in his throws (CF2 has none, so they have to be invented)
-Starting with the combo system, only has the Combo Opener and the Combo Breaker available
-Starting with the claytalities too, I got a couple in mind I want to add

Also working on Nanaman, mostly thinking in his supers, I also opted to leave out Dr. Peelgood moves, mostly because they're useless with this char, maybe I should create one new move for him :thinking:

And, here's a surprise for you ;)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

looks nice sadly i can't see what this video is since it has an error.
#302  August 29, 2021, 10:24:06 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Sorry, bad copied, I fixed the site, now should work the video :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#303  August 29, 2021, 10:56:23 pm
    • USA
#304  September 04, 2021, 11:19:34 pm
    • Chile
More news about Octohead!! :D
Even when I don't have new shots for you, I can say that the combo system is ready, the only things to do now are the Insane Combos and the Claytalities, which like the half are almost ready (but untested) which are the Launch from MUGEN and the Knock Off Top Half, the anims and the code are there, but I didn't paste them yet ;P

Well, Octohead will be ready sooner than I thought, I still have some work with Nanaman (thinking in his supers and claytalities) and Lockjaw Pooch (I didn't start with his special moves and stuff, sorry). Not to mention I've to make a massive update to my CF chars with the new claytalities and Frosty specifically with their Insane Combos (seeing how to rip that tongue attack)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#305  September 20, 2021, 04:33:38 pm
    • Chile
New video previews for you, guys!! :hyo:
Octohead is in process of his Insane Combos and it's ready, if the time allows me, I could release him this week or at least before September ends. Nanaman has less advance, but now has all FX (in process to align them) and supers (2 super versions of his 2 moves plus the one on the video) and starting with his claytalities. I expected to release them both, but Nana will be delayed until October, as well Lockjaw who I did nothing more yet XD

EDIT: Since the idea of a CF fullgame by me is becoming higher to be possible, maybe I revive this thread with my advances on my 63 1/3 lifebars, if I rework on them, of course...

Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 05:02:15 pm by Basara Huffman
#306  September 24, 2021, 03:14:30 am
    • Chile
Not an advance, but... I made a thread with my possible fullgame (in Idea Engineering, obviously) to talk and discuss about this, since the idea had been growing in me since a time ago, so I made a thread about it. What I posted there is what I planned barely until now, so if you support the idea or want to talk about that you're welcome to post there ;)

By my side, I'm excited to get back to work on lifebars, I hope this time I would make it for real and give MUGEN the claylifebars they deserve ;) and who knows, maybe also make CF2 lifebars or from the first game, or even the Sculptor's Cut ones :P

OK, about advances, I got 2 of the 6 Insane Combos ready, working on the other 2 and Octohead will be ready for a release ;) after that, to finish Nanaman and add more claytalities to my other chars (except Jim, who has them all from 63 1/3)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Octohead was released, Nanaman is next!!)
#307  September 26, 2021, 12:34:57 am
    • Chile

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Octohead was released, Nanaman is next!!)
#308  November 01, 2021, 03:51:59 am
    • Chile
Happy Halloween!! :devil:
Sorry, I couldn't do it in time, in part for the few time I could dedicate it and in part because there're still stuff I can't achieve on it, but yeah: Joey Faust's Ickybod Clay is been edited into my standards to make more CF chars into MUGEN. There're a lot of stuff to do, but these are planned (with * are done and + are on works):
  • Sparks from 63 1/3 as the rest of my chars*
  • Announcer voice as part of the SND*
  • Complete combo system, since linkers to Insane Combos+
  • And of course, his 2 Claytalities+
  • Fixing most of the problems, like comboability (infinites everywhere) and add clsn2 to every hitmove (infinite priority)+
  • A new intro with the LET GET READY TO CRRRRUMBLEEEE!!*

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Nanaman is coming and... Ickybod Clay??)
#309  November 03, 2021, 02:27:29 am
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
Ooh. I'm definitely interested in this one.

I imagine your priority for your Joey Faust edits are the remaining CF1 cast that made it to 63 1/3? (Bonker and Taffy; plus Blob though someone else did him)
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Nanaman is coming and...)
#310  November 17, 2021, 03:31:43 am
    • Chile
A final move/preview
Making the Insane Combos and that's all, Nanaman is almost ready, probably I'll releasing him during this week, all his moves and of course claytalities are in ;)

About Ickybod Clay, I'm going to pause him since the edit isn't going anywhere, the vars in the char are clashing with mine, so I'm going to make a plan B with him and probably the same formula would be applied to other Joey Faust chars if this works

I imagine your priority for your Joey Faust edits are the remaining CF1 cast that made it to 63 1/3? (Bonker and Taffy; plus Blob though someone else did him)
Something like that, I planned something like that in the CF ideas thread, if Ickybod Clay works, the other chars will be made like that ;)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Nanaman was released!!)
#311  November 22, 2021, 03:22:53 am
    • Chile
Nanaman has been released!! (and Ice was updated, too)
As I said in that thread, I'll take a rest from ClayFighter chars to focus in my other WIPs, mostly the Variable Geo chars and rework on Bishamon to make him complete. However, I'll keep working on CF but not directly, you'll know about it soon ;)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Sumo Santa was my X-Mas gift <3)
#312  December 25, 2021, 09:56:51 pm
    • Chile
And Sumo Santa is my X-Mas gift to all of you
I was preparing this since 19th and I made like the 90% done for the X-Mas Eve, and with him the process to pass some of Joey Faust into my 63 1/3 style is done with success. That means this is one step closer to my dream fullgame becomes a reality

Eventually SS will be updated with all the stuff I couldn't do for time issues (linkers and finishers, Insane Combos, his other 2 claytalities, more palettes) as well a special intro against Bad Mr. Frosty (who's another one that needs to be updated), I hope to make them the SFA2-like double intro like in Sculptor's Cut and I'll try to do these stuff during the last days of 2021, if not during january next year ;)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Who's next? What about a claypoll? :P)
#313  January 07, 2022, 03:07:14 am
    • Chile
Hi, guy, I'm gonna back to work during theese days on this, and maybe become my actual dream project come true... but since I'm not sure what to do, maybe a poll can help me with a decision, so let's vote guys ;)

Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 11:08:50 pm by Basara Huffman
#314  January 08, 2022, 03:59:22 am
    • Chile
Wow, until now is winning the "rework on 63 1/3 chars" option... let's see if this could get more votes, but as it now, I can advance with Lockjaw (making his moves) and High Five (remaking the AIR with his SC moves)...

About Boogerman, I still have to find a good way to convert those sprites, maybe I should play a bit with Photoshop to get something usable, hmmm...

#315  January 08, 2022, 12:58:57 pm
    • USA
Wow, until now is winning the "rework on 63 1/3 chars" option... let's see if this could get more votes, but as it now, I can advance with Lockjaw (making his moves) and High Five (remaking the AIR with his SC moves)...

About Boogerman, I still have to find a good way to convert those sprites, maybe I should play a bit with Photoshop to get something usable, hmmm...

I guess people really wanted the High Five to be fully complete now you know since he's uncomplete and with extreme sprites i think it might make him more complete.
#316  January 09, 2022, 01:57:20 am
    • Chile
I was thinking in that, so yeah, I can continue on them, Lockjaw Pooch is the one who's most advanced, I'm still figuring out which are the basics on High Five to get him ordered with his moves... and seeing which is the easiest way to convert Boogerman sprites, I still don't have a good method as the others...

However, the poll will keep there if you want to change opinion with your votes ;)

#317  January 09, 2022, 04:10:00 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
I was thinking in that, so yeah, I can continue on them, Lockjaw Pooch is the one who's most advanced, I'm still figuring out which are the basics on High Five to get him ordered with his moves... and seeing which is the easiest way to convert Boogerman sprites, I still don't have a good method as the others...

However, the poll will keep there if you want to change opinion with your votes ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing a more completed High Five, I remember how incomplete he felt in Sculptor's Cut on N64. Lockjaw too though he felt more complete than High Five was.
#318  January 09, 2022, 10:50:13 am
    • USA

I wouldn't mind seeing a more completed High Five, I remember how incomplete he felt in Sculptor's Cut on N64. Lockjaw too though he felt more complete than High Five was.

True i mean, the only complete character scrapped characters are probably lady liberty or zappa yao yao boys.
#319  January 10, 2022, 05:38:22 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA

True i mean, the only complete character scrapped characters are probably lady liberty or zappa yao yao boys.

oh yeah, Lady Liberty and the Zappa Yao Yao Boys did feel more complete than High Five was, and in a way Lockjaw too even though Lockjaw had claytalities as did Lady Liberty and the Zappa Boys
#320  January 11, 2022, 03:44:13 am
    • Chile
I think the same, even when I don't like much those 2. Lockjaw was my favourite of the "new" ones and one of the reasons to convert him into MUGEN... about High Five, I got a doubt about make 2 versions a la SNK OSTs: Original (an accurate conversion of SC) and Arrange (with more stuff, including claytalities and the combo system) or just to make a complete version of him as originally planned, maybe I can make a new poll about it...

And... 11 votes for the 4th option?? Whoa, a lot of people want me to get back with those 3, huh?? XD OK OK, I'll do it :P today I was looking for High Five, now that I can add cheats to Project64 (mostly play with High Five without codes), so now I can led him a hand and advance hom more XD