YesNoOk

[Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-11-02) (Read 751210 times)

Started by Eiton, February 19, 2023, 05:56:03 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-03-12)
#41  March 19, 2023, 08:38:04 pm
    • Brazil
----------------------------------------------------------
Method 2:
Use whatever methods to let the game draw the desired effect on a blank (black) buffer. Capture it frame by frame.

I used the second method to set the stage and characters to black, but the effect will exceed the screen. Can this be solved by scaling the game resolution?
I'm sorry, I didn't use English in order to better explain the problem!this is the last time。
另外想请教一下,IKEMEN GO是否可以像电击文库那样,开局的时候选择两个援护角色,这在MUGEN中好像是不可行的。(English:In addition, I would like to ask whether IKEMEN GO can choose two support roles at the beginning of the game like DFCI, which seems to be unfeasible in MUGEN.)
Hantei-chan相比于60FPS下录制的游戏视频来看,确实缺少了很多帧,不知道修改部分源码之后可否做出游戏中60FPS的效果来,若是不行的话就只能做妥协场了,当然即时是这样Hantei-chan整体的效果虽然没有那么流程,但也不至于不能看,很感谢楼主大大耐心的回答!我要做你和beterhans死忠粉!

If it's not too much trouble, may I ask how you got the stage and other stuff black?
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-03-12)
#42  March 20, 2023, 01:27:36 pm
I found that Ctrl+P can output all keyframes.
What I want to ask is whether it is possible to export these special effects into png files frame by frame. It takes a lot of time for me to use Snipaste+PS to process it. If necessary, I think I need to learn the syntax of C++.
Did you actually try Ctrl+P? It will output the interpolated frames between the current frame and next frame.
#43  March 20, 2023, 01:55:39 pm
    • USA
What I want to ask is whether it is possible to export these special effects into png files frame by frame. It takes a lot of time for me to use Snipaste+PS to process it. If necessary, I think I need to learn the syntax of C++.
Did you actually try Ctrl+P? It will output the interpolated frames between the current frame and next frame.
Yes, but it may be that the method I used is wrong, it will output the two lines where the central axis crosses together。
#44  March 20, 2023, 02:01:37 pm
    • USA

If it's not too much trouble, may I ask how you got the stage and other stuff black?
[/quote]
My example uses blazblue, with the help of a pure black stage and BBCF-Improvement-Mod to hide the UI
#45  March 20, 2023, 03:27:56 pm
Yes, but it may be that the method I used is wrong, it will output the two lines where the central axis crosses together。

Press L to hide the axis. Refer to Help -> Shortcuts
#46  March 22, 2023, 02:01:08 pm
    • USA
thx!it helped me a lot
#47  April 03, 2023, 12:25:46 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I noticed something felt weird while doing random combos with Akiha. After closer inspection it's that her cancels don't get buffered during hitpauses. Meaning if you do a normal attack and cancel it exactly when it hits, the next move won't come out.

It's easy to test this if you do 5B, pause, then frame advance and when it hits cancel into 5C.

That said, I have no idea if Type Lumina actually works like that. Typical fighting games don't.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#48  April 03, 2023, 03:06:43 pm
I noticed something felt weird while doing random combos with Akiha. After closer inspection it's that her cancels don't get buffered during hitpauses. Meaning if you do a normal attack and cancel it exactly when it hits, the next move won't come out.

It's easy to test this if you do 5B, pause, then frame advance and when it hits cancel into 5C.

That said, I have no idea if Type Lumina actually works like that. Typical fighting games don't.
I thought I had fixed it... It is caused by the nested ignorehitpause update in zss.
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-04-03)
#49  April 14, 2023, 06:45:11 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I hope you're not against that one because I suggested it myself. ;P

Found a few more small things:
- 6C creates a debug message about P2 missing animation 5901
- If P2 is dizzied by the launcher (3C) they will air recover without being dizzied
- Debug messages about invalid action 1102 in state 1100
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-04-03)
#50  April 15, 2023, 05:24:40 am
I hope you're not against that one because I suggested it myself. ;P
Of course not. This way is more intuitive.
I coded most of the states before the update and I just forgot to fix some of them.

Found a few more small things:
- 6C creates a debug message about P2 missing animation 5901
- If P2 is dizzied by the launcher (3C) they will air recover without being dizzied
- Debug messages about invalid action 1102 in state 1100
Thanks for the report.

Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-04-15)
#51  June 11, 2023, 09:47:59 am
Akiha is updated.
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-06-11)
#52  October 29, 2023, 08:38:04 am
Ikemen Go 0.99 stable version is released.
A little update to fix different things.
Support for older versions and rollback alpha is dropped.
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-10-29)
#53  November 02, 2023, 04:00:11 am
Just found that I messed up something. So a here is a little update.
If you've already downloaded the 10-29 version, you can simply open Akiha_TL.def and uncomment the mugenversion = 1.1 line.
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-10-29)
#54  November 02, 2023, 05:40:07 pm
Just found that I messed up something. So a here is a little update.
If you've already downloaded the 10-29 version, you can simply open Akiha_TL.def and uncomment the mugenversion = 1.1 line.

Finally. 0.99 is released and your 0.99 feature demo character is  updated.

I made a resize friendly version.  (based on Nov 2 version)
basicly some pos and scale is *Const(Size.xyscale)

so i can resize it to match my characters

just change back const size to 1 to become the normal version

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v1noq5mi1qnex26/Akiha_TL_Resize_Friendly.zip/file

hope the changes can be merged into your version in future.  then i don't have to change it every time.
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-11-02)
#55  February 25, 2024, 03:51:57 am
    • USA
Akiha_TL 2023-11-02我在与my100yen人物的对战中,出现了以下bug,人物下坠时 会一直保持受击下坠这个状态,但我不太清楚 形成的原因。https://ibb.co/PcLQDR2
Re: [Ikemen GO Character] Akiha from Melty Blood: Type Lumina (updated 2023-11-02)
#56  February 25, 2024, 04:38:04 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
English outside the international part of the forum, please.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
New #57  February 25, 2024, 05:58:45 am
    • buymeacoffee.com/mannylingle
Akiha_TL 2023-11-02我在与my100yen人物的对战中,出现了以下bug,人物下坠时 会一直保持受击下坠这个状态,但我不太清楚 形成的原因。https://ibb.co/PcLQDR2
All characters like this? Or is it just Akiha?
If would be the case for all characters.
Just check my100yen's character code.

Following Guesses:
Code:
[State 15100, Return to Opponent Own State Definition]
type = SelfState
trigger1 = Pos Y >= 0 && Vel Y > 0
value = 5110
The problem should be in [Statedef 15100] state definition.
Maybe lost some code like this (return your own state definition after landing).
Spoiler: Traditional Chinese 繁體中文 (click to see content)
Welcome to support Linglebuymeacoffee.com/mannylingle
Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 06:21:20 am by Manny Lingle (曼尼琳各)