YesNoOk

marvel character survey (Read 3137 times)

Started by vympower, September 15, 2021, 01:58:06 am
Share this topic:
marvel character survey
#1  September 15, 2021, 01:58:06 am
    • Chile
I want to do a small survey about which marvel characters I should do for the game mugen, these are the characters that I have thought: thor herald of galactus, colossus phoenix, a super skrull with the powers of wolwerine, colossus and cyclops, Stryfe, master hulk of the game contest of champions, Anti-man (NOT ant-man), captain america 3099. if you have another marvel character in mind put it apart from your vote for one of the aforementioned characters
Re: marvel character survey
#2  September 15, 2021, 06:54:46 am
    • USA
    • tsthomas2121@yahoo.com
Mimic, or Exile's Mimic would be cool. Normal Mimic has the powers of the original five X-men in addition to being able to copy other mutant's powers. Exile Mimic retains the power of Colossus, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Beast. Good luck with your choice.
#3  September 15, 2021, 07:19:20 am
    • Chile
Mimic, or Exile's Mimic would be cool. Normal Mimic has the powers of the original five X-men in addition to being able to copy other mutant's powers. Exile Mimic retains the power of Colossus, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Beast. Good luck with your choice.
Thank you for the contribution, but for which character you would choose from the ones you mention Previous
#4  September 17, 2021, 11:58:52 pm
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
I can only think of Cyclops,Phoenix, Thor. I feel the other characters don't have good sprites to work with. Out of those 3. Cyclops.
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
#5  September 18, 2021, 04:28:58 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Can be any Marvel character? Then, I say Moon Knight, there's only one edited char (and badly made) and an edit of that char, so I say Moon Knight (and more now that his Disney+ series is coming)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#6  September 18, 2021, 09:53:05 am
  • Michael Romance
  • I wish you peace!
    • Brazil
Hello! My choices are colossus phoenix and master hulk of the game contest of champions. Anyway, good luck with this. Success!