YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930084 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#101  November 16, 2019, 08:11:59 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
From the in-game forum, it's hinted the Tekken content will come at the end of November over here.  No date is set tho.
#102  November 16, 2019, 08:23:58 pm
    • Greece
I think they will save it for Christmas. Now we really need a street fighter event :) Do it netmarble.
#103  November 17, 2019, 01:25:27 am
I think they will save it for Christmas.
They do Holiday-themed events (like many gacha games like that), we'll get a bunch of alternate versions of characters in a Christmas costume.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#104  November 20, 2019, 02:33:27 am
    • USA
So I made a JPN version account and got TK6 Jin and Paul. Almost got Armor King

TK6 Jin is gotten for free, you need to select him. After you do, an extra Iori variant quest will be available.

Paul is gotten via a roulette that costs rubies, but you can also build him via getting 200 souls from said ruby roulette. it isnt that much tbh, only costed me about 2.5k rubies total.

Armor King is gotten via a score event that's pretty easy to farm. 6k tokens is easy to make and he and his special card both cost 6000 each.

TK7 Jin, Kazuya. Heihachi and Xiaoyu are gacha, and like other collabs have a full 1 percent chance of getting, which is better than FES.

Schoolgirl Xiaoyu is the only rough patch, as she is a straight paywall. No alt ways of getting her other than forking over 40 bucks, which, all things considered, isnt bad since im being told she's an amazing unit. But again, it's a rough patch for F2P players. Not sure If I will be getting her.

The banners are dual banners, meaning for the first few weeks Xiaoyu and TK7 Jin will be the only ones obtainable, with Kazuya and Heihachi switching off after they end.

Every character looks amazing to play, TK6 Jin is an absolute monster and Paul has one of the best leaderships, it rivals O.Iori

also, after the collab is done, KOF XIV Goose Howard will be available in the FES banner.

Seriously, save up your rubies for global folks
#105  November 21, 2019, 10:07:03 pm
Tekken collab livestream going on right now (1PM PST), collab is coming on November 26 on global
https://www.facebook.com/kofallstarEN
http://twitch.tv/playkofallstar
(they're just answering questions that were posted on Facebook right now)
Wow, MaximilianDude just came in. Okay.
Heihachi and Armor King are looking really good, visually and technically.
Geese XIV is apparently part of the update (because he was in Tekken 7), and he looks awesome.
Stream's over.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:03:19 pm by Byakko
#106  November 21, 2019, 11:10:08 pm
    • Greece
I guess the next tekken title is tekken x kof.
#107  November 21, 2019, 11:21:34 pm
That's really not too likely. Collabs like that in games like that happen regularly, and you shouldn't read too much into them because they don't mean much. Also that's a very different amount of work, it would take a few years - and there's already Tekken x Street Fighter that's still supposed to come out.

lui

#108  November 22, 2019, 01:24:35 am
    • USA
#109  November 22, 2019, 05:08:37 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
As much as I love both variations of Jin and default Xiaoyu, I feel like the best units to come out of the T7 collab are Paul and Armor King. The former has great mobbing and high clear damage, while the former feels pretty much like a Grade A boss killer. They're so much fun to play!

Also Classic Jin is good and all, but Hoodie Jin is just so damn fun to use and it looks like he has a lot of ATK up in his tree for no good reason. lol
He doesn't feel like a defense unit at all; if anything I've barely touched the man and with welfare DM he's already stronger than my Rugal at 70...

...and tfw you can't do the league match because you only have four AS characters that fit the criteria. If only they took my Balance types... ;~;

lui

#110  November 24, 2019, 03:29:33 am
    • USA
Level 18 ATK Epic Quest buff for Wrath Chizuru and I STILL can't unlock her, gah, the grind is TOUGH
#111  November 24, 2019, 01:53:51 pm
Same here. All I have in green is Andy 98 and Kensou 99 (free Mature is slowly going up), they're great but they're both stuck at lv 80. All of Wrath Chizuru's fights put so much debuff on you, I can't even tell if I need to level up to 90 or push up my episode buff or do more bleed damage or unlock more cores or what. So I just grind everything I can - I'm even grinding the food items to raise my affinity and get the soul rewards to keep leveling them up just a bit. It's so slow.
I really like that the "clear with units less than x cost" missions force you to use lower units, even silver units. Even if you need more episode buff to stand a chance with a silver unit, it's a nice way to force you to keep leveling up silver units.

Oh, when this arena season ends I'll have enough coins to finally get Geese. It's a tough strategy to stay below rank 5000 (my top team CP is 40k). Also fuck Halloween Kula, and Orochi Iori is fucking everywhere.
Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 02:21:08 pm by Byakko

lui

#112  November 25, 2019, 05:58:10 am
    • USA
I got Geese finally, he's fun! Nothing top tier or meta breaking, but hey, it's a great bonus for people who invest their time into pvp every day.

Also yeesh, that sounds rough. I have Goenitz and I still can't seem to crack unlocking Wrath Chizuru, shit's tough! I hope when Episode 1 arrives it isn't as cancerous of a grind as this.
#113  November 25, 2019, 06:16:51 am
The real challenge is Mecha Goenitz due to his unintended ability to crash the game at will at any point of the fight.

Took about 15+ mins to even get a win despite finding his patterns.

lui

#114  November 25, 2019, 02:37:49 pm
    • USA
Have you unlocked her yet? How long did it take for you to unlock her if you did and what level of buffd were you at?
#115  November 25, 2019, 04:30:23 pm
I used Goenitz after grinding at 3-11 until Wrath was around Lv.5 and my buffs were at Lv.27+ each.  I used to grind at Envy Marie's stage since my Orochi Leona build since I've reached the point where Auto mode can do its thing.

My Goenitz build has both Option cards that lower his Skill Cooldowns (Maxima and Chibi K'/Kula, the latter you should not confuse with another less viable 5 star that has a more realistic artwork) and were maxed out after farming Growth cards from the Advent Dungeon.  I used my saved Arena coins to pull a guaranteed Option card while got another via exchanging from multipulls.  The Set Cards are the Kula pack that drastically increases Attack after hitting a Critical damage.  Goenitz also has his cores unlocked up to Lv.74.  To further build up, I only spent Rubies on Attack buffs after seeing them in the Secret Shop.

It still wasn't easy and I've yet to finish up the last bit of items, namely the Rainbow Souls.  My strategy was constantly attack while timing the right frames from Wrath to fire a Super Art.  This way I can maximize my chances for Bleed status and just squeeze in extra hits while in High Attack state.  Dodging the tornados while still being close also helps but again its all about strict timing. 

Mature '96 is a good alternative, a free 5 star if you've been doing growth missions and a budget Goenitz if you want to conserve rubies.  The Option and Set cards are the most crucial to this.  I've spent rubies on Multipulls just for the guaranteed Set Cards only because it was cheaper.
Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:34:59 pm by Kirishima

lui

#116  November 25, 2019, 06:25:49 pm
    • USA
Thanks! Thats reallyy is useful! I have 2 maxima cards, and 2 out of 3 of the kula cards with my Goenitz being 73. Im currently at ATK level 21 with the other stats being lower which is fine for me.

Looks like I need just maybe another week of grinding and i should be set!
#117  November 26, 2019, 08:48:46 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Well there goes all my RNG for the rest of the year. Got this on my first roll
#118  November 26, 2019, 09:51:11 am
    • Greece
Yeah i was lucky too, got Jin at my first try. He is awesome.

lui

#119  November 26, 2019, 09:57:19 am
    • USA

another FES to add to the pile :D
#120  November 26, 2019, 10:05:11 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
How is Geese?
I'm really liking Jin