YesNoOk

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! (Read 26051 times)

Started by chuchoryu, June 17, 2014, 08:25:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
#41  June 18, 2014, 11:40:53 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Lol this character isn't going to change everyone's life. This isn't very well made anyway so CVS shouldn't have anything worry about. Bro, you should go ahead and finish your project and leave it to Byakko to make use of your sprites.

Chucho's apparently done this more than once so just don't give a shit about this, finish your stuff since nobody will care about this character anyway.
#42  June 18, 2014, 12:58:54 pm
Maybe he shouldn't make sprites of Asuka after all.
What's that supposed to mean, people can do as they please in mugen.
Cvs is in the right to sprite whatever he wants (within reason of course). And Chuchoryu didn't do anything illegal, he did something disrespectful... Big difference.

I know it's mugen and i don't have problem with CVS's sprites or his Asuka at all. What i mean is he could keep his Asuka's sprites privately.
If CVS does that, Chuchoryu had to make his sprites on his own. Then this would be no problem.

Think before you even sprite a character. Kain is right about this, c.v.s the A.
"Because one person made a shitty conversion of my sprites, I should never sprite."

Makes a wealth of sense, mate.

I agreed with Kain yes. But CVS can do whatever he wants and even make Asuka than Allen.
Great sprites maker yes, but his attitude is just mean spirited.

Think before you even sprite a character.
what the fuck are you trying to say

And who are YOU again?

Think before you even sprite a character.
Please care to elaborate why you have this kind of thought?

I'm only disappointed at Chuchoryu's action. But also it's CVS's fault too. Even though you think that's BS.
I agree with Kain's opinion.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#43  June 18, 2014, 01:20:58 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I know it's mugen and i don't have problem with CVS's sprites or his Asuka at all. What i mean is he could keep his Asuka's sprites privately.
Except, CVS did make Asuka's sprites available a long time ago. Which leads to the question, what if somebody else made a Asuka using those old sprites? Would it still be an issue or is this another case of it being chuchoryu?

In the end what chuch did was wrong, but like everyone else said, what was CVS thinking making an agreement with chuch, who is known to not listen to anyone.
So CVS can bitch all he wants now, thing is he shouldve seen this coming.

#44  June 18, 2014, 01:30:20 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
This is the best Asuka in mugen! Nice char +1!

I don't see why everyone is upset. If the guy wants to use unfinished sprites for an unfinished character, then let him. Its an old mugen thing to want to rush a release to be the first to make something and they usually suck. Piling on The bandwagon is lame.Mugen is a hobby. No need to be so serious.

On the serious side, don't rush releases so much. Releasing a Pre-Alpha just cause won't make you popular. Try to focus on a couple projects max. Once those are finished, move on. Hope that helps, man

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#45  June 18, 2014, 02:18:51 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK

On the serious side, don't rush releases so much. Releasing a Pre-Alpha just cause won't make you popular. Try to focus on a couple projects max. Once those are finished, move on. Hope that helps, man

There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#46  June 18, 2014, 02:58:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#47  June 18, 2014, 03:07:06 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Fine I'll word it better yeesh. But seriously I doubt what anyone says is gonna actually have ANY effect on chuch, who has a big history of not listening to anything anyone says to him.

Although CvS/DragonSlayer/whatever, I still feel sorry for ya. That was a shitty thing he did either way, dishonouring that agreement and all. I'd not have made any agreement with him to begin with but even so, sorry about what happened.
#48  June 18, 2014, 03:13:44 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
i could care less that i associated with c.ryu, I more concern why he didnt just wait. Like come on, Im sure he would made a decent asuka after the sprite was all finish for he could actually have  a finish wip without worrying having to wait for sprites. And Yeah yall are right why did i Associated with him, But i aint even mad at that part im mad at the fact that he just didnt wait. Plain and simple. That Like someone releasing a unfinish beta of Balthazar Majin vegeta *Giving a example* of course ill be piss" but Like i said I aint gonna stop making asuka maybe this meant to happen for me to get more motivated  to complete asuka sense i only got 12 animation to go until she complete
#49  June 18, 2014, 03:15:18 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Sounds good. Isn't Byakko probably doing her as ell? I liked his Jin, so that would be neat.
#50  June 18, 2014, 03:26:20 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
What a shame but, don't let that stop your thunder man. Looking froward to seeing your works, put to a great and worthy use again.
#51  June 18, 2014, 03:30:08 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Sorry to ear that bro and people are even defending him at mmv wish that do not stop you and that you keep making awesome tekken sprite
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

Amy

#52  June 18, 2014, 03:46:31 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
    • network.mugenguild.com/amysden/index.html
Releasing something without the conscent of Abstract is not fun.

C.v.S Abstract might want to finish his project and move on to someone who can actually be respectful. That'd be the best he could do.
As for him, leave him with his beta Asuka Kazama, I don't think he'll go far with this one.
#53  June 18, 2014, 03:46:37 pm
    • USA
Thank you sure appreciate all of yall support and feedback well im getting back to work now, Ill upload more asuka material on my wip page later
#54  June 18, 2014, 05:43:42 pm
#55  June 18, 2014, 06:52:25 pm
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#56  June 18, 2014, 06:59:16 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Ok, this is my opinion.

Chuchoryu: hey, it's the word of a friend. If you made a deal with CVS, you should maintain contact with him and both should be aware of the deal, especially you. Next time amigo, take care about it and keep it up.

CVSNB: man, I really appreciate your works, I am a hardcore fan of yours. That's why I tell you. You should have told him that you would make a deal when you finish (completely) the sprites. I really can't wait for your finished Asuka bro. Don't give up of your projects.

Well, that's all. Good afternoon everyone.
#57  June 18, 2014, 07:08:54 pm
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
Cvs i feel you,100% but in this scenario you should be impressed he stuck to the agreement as long as he did an he did give credit so everyone knows what's up.
#58  June 18, 2014, 07:18:05 pm
    • USA
You missing the point he edit on top of my own work that disrespectful without even asking me and to throw credit in my face as if i im suppose to accept the fact he edit my work.. Like Benhazard asked for permission to revamp my gouken sprites and i had no issues with it sense he presented his work. I also appreciate his good work.. so for someone like him Editing my work is acceptable for the fact cause he gotten my permission and he trusted by me   
beautiful work!

I dont hate C.ryu or anything. I just didnt like what he done. but until now ill hold my tongue. cause he cant be trusted on keeping his part of the deal.
#59  June 18, 2014, 07:25:13 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
well... one thing is certain. let´s say for example, you are gay... and you tell to chuchoryu... and you ask him to keep this a secret.
you know, that´s game over for you.
i´m sorry, just a example...
#60  June 18, 2014, 07:28:24 pm
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
I get it bro you take alot of pride in your work and you should i was saying based on these kinds of occurrences in the past this looks like an improvement for chucho but nowhere near right by any means