YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931918 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#821  October 20, 2021, 12:04:26 pm
We're getting another login event for 7k rubies, so the next pair of Signature fighters is coming. Ryo and Terry to complete the current title splash screen ? Or will it be some revamped units already ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#822  October 20, 2021, 03:45:54 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Supposedly there has been some datamining and it hints of Ryo and Terry next to have SS Banners.

Would rather have a FES+ Seasonal but oh well.
#823  October 22, 2021, 12:36:13 am
Remember that one poll where people have been bleeding for an FES King yet Netmarble has went silent on that for what felt like an eternity?

The next SS Class have been revealed and it's Yuri and King.  Additionally, SS Kyo and SS Iori are making a comeback but will not come with their own Imprint Stones.
#824  October 22, 2021, 12:45:20 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

XIII outfits I assume?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#825  October 22, 2021, 12:48:13 am
lol wtf
I'll take that King. Don't care about Yuri.
XIII outfits I assume?
Can't even remember how they looked in XIII but King has the white shirt and Yuri has those gloves ? Which game are those from ? (edit - yep, those both match their XIII version) Also I don't remember their XIII version being datamined even though everyone from XIII and XIV were datamined a long ass time ago.

Also please don't give King Illusion Dance... Just stick with Silent Flash and the giant Venom blast and / or, almost certainly, that Trap Kick HSDM from 02UM. Secret Mirage.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 01:17:12 am by Byakko
#826  October 22, 2021, 05:48:47 am
Also I can't unsee the fact that it is clearly the face of Athena XIII and for some reason is donning Yuri's wig and gear all pretending to be her.
Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 03:19:16 pm by Kirishima
#827  October 22, 2021, 03:22:50 pm
New charge move for Yuri and King. Hold the button to charge the move until it becomes a stronger version (Koohken into haoh shoukouken - no super flash), it's automatically the charged version in awakening.
#828  October 22, 2021, 10:02:00 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Thinking on spending time limited rubies on Kyo/Iori and just skipping entirely.
#829  October 27, 2021, 02:08:18 pm

Aside from the release of these two SS Units with a new set of 6* Set Cards and a new 6* Option Card, a new rush dungeon that will focus on them will be added, as this is now the norm.

A new dungeon has been introduced called Deimos Base and for the time being, the rewards include EXP Capsules, Fighter Tickets, and up to 500 rubies.  It is in its Beta phase and will go through several seasons, no doubt testing the waters for their next collab mode.  In this mode, only Awakened units are usable and if they get knocked out, they are removed from the mode unless you use a specific item for $5 to revive them because you know they would do that.

After what felt like 72 years, FINALLY a new inventory menu for Imprint Stones will be added so you no longer can access via a unit just to make modifications on it.

Finally, via their patch notes, certain mission requirements from Epic Quest will be adjusted when given the Epic Auto Skip Ticket.  This could mean that the mission where you need to use '01 O.Zero, who could barely dent a hit in Mission 2-10 and only possible if you have a $200 A5 FES+ unit, will be achieved just by having him on your team and toss a ticket after if you cleared it with other units.  Said reason to use '01 O.Zero is just to get his 3PG Card.
#830  November 02, 2021, 12:59:29 am
So there's really no reward for advancing in the Deimos mode, beside the event stuff ? I see on the forum that "it's a beta so there's no first clear reward". Does that mean it'll be like the tower of trials where you'll get stuff only the first time you clear each level and then fucking nothing and you can't replay lower levels to farm ? So it's another mode that'll rely on "seasons" to decide when they want to give us anything, and so far it's painfully long to progress in this thing... It's not even like revival hell (that they straight up forgot because of the dumb level requirement beyond the cap) in which you can at least still get a tiny bit of slow drip of EXP capsules.
They really keep doing those stupid modes with the same model on purpose.

Finally, via their patch notes, certain mission requirements from Epic Quest will be adjusted when given the Epic Auto Skip Ticket.  This could mean that the mission where you need to use '01 O.Zero, who could barely dent a hit in Mission 2-10 and only possible if you have a $200 A5 FES+ unit, will be achieved just by having him on your team and toss a ticket after if you cleared it with other units.  Said reason to use '01 O.Zero is just to get his 3PG Card.
Is there even any way to get more of the epic quest auto clear tickets ? Because the stash that they gave that one time is long gone for me. I forgot I actually crafted some tickets for that at the beginning. They didn't give shit.
Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 01:52:39 am by Byakko
#831  November 02, 2021, 01:48:56 am
    • Puerto Rico
You can craft the Epic Quest skips using regular Skip tickets at a rate of 5 per 1.
#832  November 02, 2021, 01:50:13 am
Oh shit I forgot that's the dumpster fire of an idea they chose for that. Yeah fuck that. If they ever decide to make the OZero quest available with a skip ticket, I'll craft the one ticket for that and then never touch the thing again. I'll get Phantom Igniz in two years. (and his memories two years after that)

As for Deimos : at least it's nice if you want to test out a few characters of a lower awakening level, before having to wait until the next season. This is something that's seriously lacking in most other modes that need you to get a high score to get the rewards.
Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:05:28 am by Byakko
#833  November 02, 2021, 01:57:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
You can't skip that quest even if complete all the sub missions?
#834  November 02, 2021, 02:00:34 am
Once you complete the sub missions, the option to skip is available, but it still requires a ticket, and there's no way I'm wasting precious regular skip tickets at a 5-to-1 rate for something that will take several months to complete any way (raising the bonus stats to 150 then 270 for Phantom Igniz, and then probably much more before he's actually beatable). I did complete the missions for the Phantom Zero quest, so when the battle card can be obtained with a skip ticket, I'll make only one ticket for that, and that'll be it for the mode.

edit
cleared Deimos floor 50. some floors forbid you from using more than one BS or SS character in your team, which makes you go all out near the end. I hope you made some strong Mr. Karate, Goenitz, red Honoka and the likes, if not you're pretty screwed.
It looks like you actually replay previous stages within a season, I assume you won't get extra rewards, but that makes it really nice to test out some new character you're currently building up.
Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 09:51:00 pm by Byakko
#835  November 03, 2021, 01:10:49 am
One suggestion for the final floors of Deimos Base is to have '98 Athena as your leader who will provide 2% HP Regen every couple of seconds to negate the DoT condition while you use your best striker for healing.  Majority of players go straight to SS Honoka as she was the only one at the time that was free and easiest to fully max out.  Buffs you get go only for your main damage dealer who has access to their 3PG card.

Was able to clear it only with Boss Goenitz until his health couldn't make it and miraculously pulled if off with The Rock, who I only added just to stall with his 3PG while Goenitz's healing striker becomes active again to continue.

I can see them doing this stuff again in the next collab or in a future event where you are restricted to seasonals.  EQ boosters were hinted as a future reward through Deimos Base so there's that.

Also, I like how the Rush Mode for Women's Fighters is based on '94 and XIII with the latter replicating the team ending.
Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:14:26 am by Kirishima
#836  November 10, 2021, 01:06:41 am
I just realized that the Deimos mode was reset to a new season (with event missions reset too). If the seasons are weekly like League and Infinite absolute war, then the rewards being on a first clear basis are a lot more relevant (even if there's still not reward right now). As long as the rewards aren't just dumb souls and exp capsules... Give us hammers and EQ2 stuff whatever new currency is coming up.
And yeah, the relevance of healing strikers is a lot higher now.
Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 06:35:46 pm by Byakko
#837  November 10, 2021, 02:23:38 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/56793

The long awaited updates to Ash and Nameless are about to be live soon.  They don't do much to at least keep up with FES+ sadly.

•Nameless' S1 now disables all Skills after contact in PvP.
•Nameless' S2 gives him Super Armor in a meta where everything breaks Armor.
•Nameless' S3 increases his Attack by 27%.
•NESTS Test Subject core now gives 5% Power upon hitting a skill rather than rely on Critical Hits and increases Penetration to 800.
•Islode core grants a 50% Burn rate from 25%.

•Ash's S2 now has a 70% of breaking Guard and grants Super Armor.
•Ash's S3 can Skill Reset at 50%.
•Sachertorte Core now grants the DEF>Att conversion when he hits an Opponent rather than hitting them when they are inflicted with a status condition so there is that.
•Sneering Flame Core now adds Darkness to his list of Status condition that gives him Super Armor and in addition, now increases Power when he has a combo count of over 10 hits.

Overall, they could have been more better but at least Ash has finally gotten so much needed improvements.  Although a barrier skill would at least been helpful.

Also for 5k rubies (ew), you can now get an exclusive Moon Imprint Stone for either one of them.
#838  November 11, 2021, 02:33:18 am
Also for 5k rubies (ew), you can now get an exclusive Moon Imprint Stone for either one of them.
The stones are for NESTS and Nationality Unknown characters, so they can go to others who deserve it more, like, say, BS OZero, Igniz, Leona, Goenitz or ORugal, if you want to send their CP through the roof. Hell, you can get two of each, so you can boost 4 of those.
#839  November 12, 2021, 08:57:14 pm
#840  November 16, 2021, 11:56:29 am
    • Puerto Rico