YesNoOk

Nerd Vs The World - Complete Game Download (Read 26498 times)

Started by Soulfire DIogo M, August 01, 2020, 11:43:38 pm
Share this topic:
Nerd Vs The World - Complete Game Download
#1  August 01, 2020, 11:43:38 pm
    • Brazil
Hello Guys!  :megusta:

I'm Sharing with yours my game. Created by zero and started seven years ago
Is Based on serie AVGN, branding the most famous game characters like sonic, mario, zelda, etc.
Have 51 playable characters, 8 secret chars to unlock when you defeat the final boss, 26 stages and a bonus game

I hopeful yours enjoy so much, share and give me the feedback
Screenpack, chars, stages, some sprites, all made by me
The game is open source, you can use everything in your project, and if need something can ask me on email
For sources, acess:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Some prints from the game:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The Trailer of the game:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qw7ax55flen2c8z/Nerd_Vs_The_World_1.1.rar/file

Thanks guys for attemption!!  ;D
Meet the game Nerd Vs The World!
https://diogomenegao.wixsite.com/nvstheworld
Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:04:50 am by Soulfire DIogo M
Re: Nerd Vs The World - Complete Game Download
#2  August 02, 2020, 12:36:53 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for this sneaky project. This is JUS style done right, and a great and diverse roster too. Haven't watched AVGN in years but this is an amazing homage to his legacy. I cannot wait for your normal Mugen versions of the entire cast, going to make space for them right now. Even better they're all open source, amazing.

This Kirby "Fruit Forest" remix is so good too.
#3  August 02, 2020, 12:37:53 am
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
I'm not gonna lie, this actually seems surprisingly good. Well done dude! Not to mention the fact you added actual unlockables, which is what I *REALLY* wanted for a mugen full game! (although that kinda happened before in a very old One Piece mugen game :P)
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#4  August 02, 2020, 12:42:42 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh it's here! Glad to see this project done, since i follow the whole progress from the very beginning. Thanks for share here bro. :)
#5  August 02, 2020, 12:59:39 am
  • I try to do palettes.
    • Venezuela
This looks absolutely amazing! Thank you for this incredible work!
#6  August 02, 2020, 02:14:40 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Will the victory screen be added in the next update?
#7  August 02, 2020, 05:03:22 am
  • I must continue my training...
This looks Incredible. That trailer got me hype.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#8  August 02, 2020, 01:35:10 pm
    • UK
Kinda reminds me of Super Smash Bros Crusade, especially since I recognize that Crash Bandicoot sprite from the game itself.

Gonna try this out, looks really genuine and promising.

UPDATE: Okay, I really am genuinely impressed, a very simple yet fun auto-combo system. I'll list a few personal gripes from what I tested so far, and only of my own opinions.

-The lack of KO cries, seems everyone's silent when you get the knock out hit

-Rayman being a mute (guessing a few more are like that too, I only tried out a few characters so far though) along with a badly drawn Bzzit (I assume you couldn't just "borrow" his apperence as Rayman's final smash in Crusade or Flash 2 lol xD),

-More like a sheer nitpick, but the super moves of certain characters catching me completely off guard and not what I'd expect (a falcon/eagle flame for what I assume is meant to be the Mario Finale for example, which reminds me....no Captian Falcon in this game? He'd be perfect for this surely xD)

That's it really, this is a very interesting and great project and I hope there's more to come with future updates and such.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 02:19:44 pm by GT Wonder
#9  August 02, 2020, 02:34:42 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I saw Ryu. I am in--
#10  August 02, 2020, 06:43:55 pm
    • USA
But wait.. Wher's the Nerd? Is he the final boss?
#11  August 02, 2020, 09:07:12 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

yeah he's the final boss, he wants to destroy the world of video games, if you watch the intro you should know why he's the final boss
#12  August 03, 2020, 05:31:29 pm
  • R.I.P Mugen 1999-202X
    • USA
    • mugen.wikia.com/User:Jenngra505
Due to certain characters missing certain hit sprites (such as 5010,0 and 5031,0), some characters disappear during throws. (Examples include Kirby's Inhale and Spider-Man's Hyper Web Throw)
A lot of super moves give back power bar, use getpower=0 to avoid this.
Some characters aren't standing on the center of the podium in their select portraits.
2B is named B2
When Lock6 is facing opposite of where they started, his super sparks appear on p2's side of the lifebar as well as p1's side.
Hopefully someday I'll be able to make the little puffball on my profile pic.
(Sprite edited from Scrollboss' sprite)
Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 05:36:34 pm by jenngra505
#13  August 03, 2020, 09:57:18 pm
    • Brazil
Thanks everybody,
I realy apreciate all feedbacks, and i now somethings need repair. I try fix it on the next att,
Will the victory screen be added in the next update?
Yep, the victory screen was removed because a bug, but certainly its come back on the next att
Kinda reminds me of Super Smash Bros Crusade, especially since I recognize that Crash Bandicoot sprite from the game itself.

Gonna try this out, looks really genuine and promising.

UPDATE: Okay, I really am genuinely impressed, a very simple yet fun auto-combo system. I'll list a few personal gripes from what I tested so far, and only of my own opinions.

-The lack of KO cries, seems everyone's silent when you get the knock out hit

-Rayman being a mute (guessing a few more are like that too, I only tried out a few characters so far though) along with a badly drawn Bzzit (I assume you couldn't just "borrow" his apperence as Rayman's final smash in Crusade or Flash 2 lol xD),

-More like a sheer nitpick, but the super moves of certain characters catching me completely off guard and not what I'd expect (a falcon/eagle flame for what I assume is meant to be the Mario Finale for example, which reminds me....no Captian Falcon in this game? He'd be perfect for this surely xD)

That's it really, this is a very interesting and great project and I hope there's more to come with future updates and such.

The Rayman is based on Rayman Origins, he not have so much quotes xD, he was made on 2013/2014 , i did not know he was on smash bros :O,
Are you sure not have captain Falcon? xD

The James Nerd is the angry and furious final boss hahaahh
Due to certain characters missing certain hit sprites (such as 5010,0 and 5031,0), some characters disappear during throws. (Examples include Kirby's Inhale and Spider-Man's Hyper Web Throw)
A lot of super moves give back power bar, use getpower=0 to avoid this.
Some characters aren't standing on the center of the podium in their select portraits.
2B is named B2
When Lock6 is facing opposite of where they started, his super sparks appear on p2's side of the lifebar as well as p1's side.

About super moves get power back, I try fix all of it, but I must have forgotten some :/
I gonna fix all this, is a promisse ^^

Thanks again Everybody <3
#14  August 03, 2020, 11:45:28 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
no problem always be happy to wait for the next update
#15  August 04, 2020, 12:23:42 am
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
    • USA
Hey Soulfire,

While we're on the topic of feedback, I noticed some characters tend to crash the game. The only ones I checked so far are Link and Sonic (or Sol, I forget) there could be more though.

Try checking their .AIR files and remove duplicated hitboxes, mabye someone could explain this to you better than I could, So sorry. :P

Again I just want to say, thanks for this lovely project. It kinda reminds of card saga wars a little bit ;)
#16  August 04, 2020, 03:14:24 am
    • USA

I can't get the other two hidden characters for Lock 1 and Lock 2. And I did play all the difficulties.
#17  August 04, 2020, 10:20:57 pm
    • Brazil
Hey Soulfire,

While we're on the topic of feedback, I noticed some characters tend to crash the game. The only ones I checked so far are Link and Sonic (or Sol, I forget) there could be more though.

Try checking their .AIR files and remove duplicated hitboxes, mabye someone could explain this to you better than I could, So sorry. :P

Again I just want to say, thanks for this lovely project. It kinda reminds of card saga wars a little bit ;)

Oh no, i test it so much and remove all chashes that appear to me, i try to fix it faster, thanks for tell me

I can't get the other two hidden characters for Lock 1 and Lock 2. And I did play all the difficulties.

I try here and works normaly
Lock1 you get code on difficult easy 1 and lock2 on difficult easy 2  :)

See ya
#18  August 07, 2020, 12:33:55 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Yeah I tried that but it always get lock 3

did anyone got lock 1 and lock 2? If so how do you guys do it?
#19  August 07, 2020, 03:29:10 am
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
    • USA
Yeah I tried that but it always get lock 3

did anyone got lock 1 and lock 2? If so how do you guys do it?

Have you tried messing with AI ramping settings in the config? Also, try disabling ai cheat just in case.
#20  August 07, 2020, 05:22:40 am
    • USA