YesNoOk

Diplomat for North Korea warns of possible war with US (Read 1880 times)

Started by Bob8644, July 29, 2016, 01:36:50 am
Share this topic:
Diplomat for North Korea warns of possible war with US
#1  July 29, 2016, 01:36:50 am
  • professional white boy
  • god, I wish that were me
    • USA
    • reddit.com/user/Bob8644
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/28/north-korea-united-states-relations/87659264/

North Korea’s top diplomat for U.S. affairs told The Associated Press on Thursday that Washington “crossed the red line” and effectively declared war by putting leader Kim Jong Un on its list of sanctioned individuals, and said a vicious showdown could erupt if the U.S. and South Korea hold annual war games as planned next month.

“The Obama administration went so far to have the impudence to challenge the supreme dignity of the DPRK in order to get rid of its unfavorable position during the political and military showdown with the DPRK,” Han said, using the acronym for North Korea’s official name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

“The United States has crossed the red line in our showdown,” he said. “We regard this thrice-cursed crime as a declaration of war.”

Not gonna speak up until I can hear some more views on this issue.
Re: Diplomat for North Korea warns of possible war with US
#2  July 29, 2016, 01:50:19 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
How many times has NK threatened this again and not followed through?

It's gonna be the same shit
#3  July 29, 2016, 02:05:43 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
They just talkin crap. They do every year before the military does its war games. The year I was there and participated
 in those "war games"  myself lol was when they tested a nuke underground first time. But they also have done other stuff like kidnapping, shelling that island, torpedoing a sub, shootouts at the DMZ you name it and theres never been response from SK or the US. Plus the north dont do anything during those war games, there not just games everybody's ready especially the ROK army those guys come out fully loaded like the Expendables lol full arsenal and everything fully loaded. They were kinda intimidating shit I wasn't loaded out...but I had a dope tool box with anything you need haha. The US is itching to fuck some shit up and NK..shit they know that, they wouldn't stand a chance it would be fast like Iraq's takeover or faster, a couple airstrikes and then the invasion we taking over in about 3 days. But then China might have an issue and confront US! Another reason a war wont happen, for now.
#4  July 29, 2016, 03:13:06 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
to me it sounds that even china has had enough of north korea's crap, maybe rusia will help them, maybe.
#5  July 29, 2016, 12:37:49 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
to me it sounds that even china has had enough of north korea's crap, maybe rusia will help them, maybe.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Russia is already tired of North Korea's shit.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#6  July 29, 2016, 02:40:44 pm
oh nokor and their empty threats. the only thing holding the us and it's allies to bombard the shit out of nokor is sokor once nokor gets obliterated sokor will take over and it'll be disastrous for their economy if they did.
#7  July 29, 2016, 04:04:37 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
That would be the fastest war in history.

OZ

#8  July 30, 2016, 12:11:51 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
the day that north korea makes any meaningful contact with another country is the day that china will absorb it
ಠ_ಠ