Started by StormEX, February 09, 2010, 06:14:27 am
Share this topic:
Dog potty patch?
#1  February 09, 2010, 06:14:27 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I'm about to get a dog its going to be an all white Japanese akita and i was wondering if anybody had one of these potty patches so that they could tell me if the shit works? I'm not wasting my money of some fake ass item that doesn't work. :P
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Potty Patch Home Page.
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:17:45 am by StormEX
Re: Dog potty patch?
#2  February 09, 2010, 10:04:20 am
  • all is love in fair and war
obviously won't work on male dog, and... I don't feel like cleaning up a tray full of a gallon liquid urine that has been fermented there for a day. its much better if you have a small garden and have an object (short pole) to pee at, and shit on for emergency situation. but if you have a dog you need to walk it daily, otherwise get cat instead.
#3  February 09, 2010, 08:49:39 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#4  February 09, 2010, 08:52:01 pm
  • Fuck You.
LOLShitmachines. They're adorable though, well puppies at least.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#5  February 10, 2010, 04:19:50 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I love dogs and puppies. How dare you! TempesT :'(
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:01:20 pm by StormEX
#6  February 10, 2010, 04:55:28 am

Jax

#7  February 10, 2010, 06:14:14 am
  • :l
    • jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

FUCK YOU BITCH I'M THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU'LL EVER FIND IN THIS SHITHOLE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

... FUCK!!
#8  February 10, 2010, 06:17:48 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

Reminds me of a joke a teacher told me.

A dog thinks "These people take care of me, feed me, play with me... they must be god"
A cat thinks "These people take care of me, feed me, play with me... I must be god"
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#9  February 10, 2010, 06:25:13 am
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
Go with pads instead of the "Dog Lavatory Patch"

I don't fall for that "As Seen on TV" stuff..
#10  February 10, 2010, 07:19:50 am
  • StormEX
    • USA

Reminds me of a joke a teacher told me.

A dog thinks "These people take care of me, feed me, play with me... they must be god"
A cat thinks "These people take care of me, feed me, play with me... I must be god"

I keep reading this over and over and it still has its funny! ;D
#11  February 10, 2010, 08:04:41 am
a puppy might look cute, but an adult dog will look far different from how cute its puppy state, there are already enough dogs abandoned by irresponsible owners. so be wise when making decission on adopting a baby pet. you'll have to commit  yourself to stick with it for life (its life at least)
having a pet might change your life routines and schedule, and dogs are the most troublesome when compared to other pets (cats, birds, hamsters, and so on).

I love dogs and puppies. How dare you! navetsea :'(
huh? what did I say, did you even read the whole thing I wrote?

that patch thing won't work on male dog, they need vertical thing too pee at, and it doesn't solve your problem, by the end of the day, you'll have to peel the soiled fake grass, and there is a tray full of urine
you have to clean up... I can't imagine how smelly and disgusting it is, and the yellow color will stick on the plastic tray, and what if the dog shit on the fake grass, do you really want to clean the grass with a brush or tissue paper. that's why if you live in apartment or a place without any garden, avoid dog, unless you employ someone to take care of your dog, pee him every 3 hours and stuff like that.

cat is perfectly happy to stay alone at home, and they will not soil themself or your place, as long as they have a cat litter tray, and their own dry food and water. and still cat is still smart enough to communicate, and show their emotion towards you, while the lesser pets (birds, hamsters, bunnies, are too stupid)
#12  February 10, 2010, 06:11:46 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
huh? what did I say, did you even read the whole thing I wr
Ops i put the wrong name there sorry i was talking about TempesT.

And yeah it would be allot of shit to clean up after he pissed in the tray and the bottom tray looks weak, and i think it would break! Then you got piss all over you and where ever you are! :S

You know it is possible to train a dog to go in a litter box like a cat.
#13  February 13, 2010, 04:05:53 am
female dog perhaps can be trained to pee on the litter box, but you'll have to demolish a concrete block everyday, dogs urinate alot more than cats. and cats cover their pee and poo, so it will be totally absorbed by the catsand forming a ball , and easy to clean

while dog just poo and pee on the same spot over and over again, so when liquid finally settled you'll get a dried concrete like litter on the bottom layer everyday.