Please Help Me (Read 4677 times)

Started by aokmaniac13, January 15, 2009, 03:58:00 pm
Share this topic:
Please Help Me
#1  January 15, 2009, 03:58:00 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Please help me.
I know that it may sound strange to receive an email from someone you do not know at all, but I am desperate to save my life and future that is the reason I took this bold step, made some research and got your contact. I have confidence that this is the right step toward the right direction.

My name is Rose Johnson and I am from Ivory Coast a country in West Africa . My mother died of cancer just after my birth and I have been with my father who refuses to marry a second wife all through.

Most unfortunately for me, my father just died in a car accident on his way to one of his TIMBER exploitation sites.  After the accident, he was recovered dead and the burial ceremony was done properly.

My main problem now is that my father’s relatives want me to marry their uncle in order to secure my family wealth. They said that if I marry to an outsider, our family wealth will be taken to another people and that they will not accept. They said it is their right to preserve their family wealth and lineage. I refused because it is ridiculous for them to compel me to marry an old man of 71 years; a man old enough to be my ground father just to preserve the family wealth. Although I am a young girl of only 19 years old, I believe I have the right to choose my own husband for myself. My refusal to their plan was seen as insult so they threatened to deal with me without pity. They said it is better that I do not live than to have the family wealth given to an outsider.

Last month, they sent some hired assassins to kill me in our family house but as God will have it, I manage to escape that death and I ran away from our family house to a place that I am hiding presently to secure my life. I will not return back to that house again else I would be dead. This issue is serious.

Fortunately for me, my father made a deposit of USD$ 9 000 000.00 nine million dollars with my name in a bank here that their family members are not aware of.  During the deposit, my father had agreement with the bank that the money will not be given directly to me until I’m 26 years of age. Or if I wish to receive the money before my 26 years old, then, I must appoint a foreign guardian overseas who shall stand in my stead and receive the money in his/her bank account. Considering that fact that I am only 19 now and the present situation with my relatives, I humbly request that you stand as my foreign guardian so that the bank will release and transfer the money to you. I will relocate to meet with you once the money is transferred to you so I can start a new life there.

Please come to my rescue immediately and God will reward you. I am ready to compensate you with 20% of the total amount and if you like, we can also go into partnership with my money.

I thank you for your time to read this mail and I wait to hear from you and until then, God richly bless you.

Rose Johnso

Post your most WTF scam e-mails!
Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 04:02:41 pm by aokmaniac13
Re: Please Help Me
#2  January 15, 2009, 03:59:45 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
lmao i got that same email or a similar one afew weeks ago
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#3  January 15, 2009, 04:01:54 pm
    • Thailand
Can we just post scam emails?

[scam email]
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Joshua Kerry, an Audit officer in Financial Bank LOME TOGO I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of 5.6 Million Euros (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Euros.) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Larry Baldridge, an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31-2000,.

You can read more about the crash by visiting this site which I got during my investigation; please try to go through the site.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin relation or foreign business partner to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one other officials in this department now decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds since you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at 5.6 Million Euros can be paid to you as our customers Next of Kin or business partner

We don抰 want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained after eight years the money will be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed funds.

We agreed that 35% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, while the balance will be for my colleague and me. I will visit you in your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account. Please be honest to me.

Note this transaction is confidential and 100% risk free. As soon as you receive this note, you should contact me on my secure e-mail address as stated below.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you has been finalised. We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response.Thanks and waiting for your urgent reply.

Mr. Joshua Kerry
[scam email]
lol.
#4  January 15, 2009, 04:02:55 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Sure why not.
#5  January 15, 2009, 04:17:44 pm
    • Germany
aok: I got the exact same mail today and read it entirely and showed it to a friend because I thought it was pretty funny. and relatively good, for a spam mail. assassination lol
#6  January 15, 2009, 05:37:57 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Lol, I just got it too.
#7  January 15, 2009, 06:06:42 pm
    • Thailand
it's a bot on the site that is getting your emails and sending it to you.  :ninja:
#8  January 15, 2009, 06:22:09 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I just got the same mail.
#9  January 15, 2009, 06:27:36 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Here too, this guy's good.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  January 15, 2009, 06:33:26 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
NATIONAL LOTTERYCoporate Head AWARD DEPARTMENT.Whitechapel Road WhitechapelLondon, E1 1BB.Ref: NLU/63120973/LYBatch: 08/H3401/3UK WINNING NOTIFICATION The board of directors and entire member of staff of the National Lotterywishes to inform you of the result of the (Email Address Ballot) onlineSweepstakes international program held at the British Headquarter. Your email account have been picked as a winner of Six Hundred ThousandPounds Sterling (£600,000.00) in cash credited to file UIA/3626118300/03.This is from a total sum of Four Million, Two hundred Thousand PoundsSterling (£ 4,200,000.00) shared amongst seven winners. This results isnow released to you on 10th Jan 2009 and your email address attached toticket number: 8VY57104 28 with Serial number 173/02 drew the luckynumbers 6-6-43-00-47-90 and bonus ball --21-- in the Lotto, to check yourresults online click on this link http://lottery.co.uk/results/participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn fromMicrosoft users from company and individual email address users.  Your fund has been converted into a bank draft with a hardcover insurance.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep thisaward from public notice until your claim has been processed and your bankdraft sent directly to your designated delivery address as this is part ofour security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted takingadvantage of this program by the general public. **************************************************Contact Agent: Mr. David BatesForeign Services Directorate/ Operation PersonnelPacifico Sistemas Informáticos GmbH & Co.E-mail:agentdavidbates@gmail.comPhone: +44 702 401 4762Fax: +44-870 974 0213************************************************** You will be required to quote your lucky number,for confirmation on yourwinnings. All winning must be claimed not later than 3weeks after recieptof this mail. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned toEuropean Union Treasury as unclaimed prize for good cause. Please note inorder to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember toquote your reference number in all correspondence.You are thereforeadvised to give the following informations to your assigned fiduciaryAgent via email: agentdavidbates@gmail.com or telephone. +44 702 4014762 1. Full name and address.2. Country.3. Tel and fax number.4. Occupation.5. Languages Spoken.6. Religion.7. Any Identification. Congratulations from the entire member of staff and thank you for beingpart of our email account users program. Yours Sincerely,Mrs. Wilson Stacy,Executive Zonal Coordinator. Program Warning!!! Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to beimpersonator using our names and addresses, but are not from the NATIONALLOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO CUSTOMERCARE/COMPLAINTS DEPT.------------------------------------------------------------------------Material Copyright © 2009 The Lottery Co. Ltd.    Ballot Draw ( Batch: 08/H3401/3UK )
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#11  January 15, 2009, 07:56:20 pm
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
I received the same spam email..
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#12  January 15, 2009, 09:11:54 pm
    • Germany
hahaha. probably a mail address harvesting bot that checked out the member list :)
#13  January 15, 2009, 09:21:03 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
FROM JUSTINE NFAH.
PLOT 124 RUE 19 COCODY 01.
ABIDJAN COTE D‘ IVOIRE.

Dear,

For sure this mail would definitely come to you as a surprise, but do take your good time to go through it, My name is Justine Nfah, from Sierra Leone. I lost my father a year and couple of months ago. My father was a serving director of the Agro-exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels during the political uprising in my Country. Before his death, he made a deposit of US$8.5 Million Dollars here in Cote d‘Ivoire which was for the purchase of cocoa processing machine and development of another factory before his untimely death.

Being that this part of the world experiences political crises time without number, there is no guarantee of lives and property. I cannot invest this money here any long, despite the fact it had been my late father‘s industrial plans.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary, I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late father, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production.

I am compensating you with 20% of the total Amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, where there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as to give you more details.

Thanks and remain blessed
Justine Nfah.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx

OZ

#14  January 15, 2009, 09:27:57 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I forwarded it to my mom. :)

This:
I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late father, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production.

If the bitch is stupid enough to invest in US real estate at the current time, she deserves to be assassinated.
ಠ_ಠ
#15  January 15, 2009, 10:06:09 pm
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
lol got the same email

OK IF WE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL TAKE ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS...
#16  January 15, 2009, 10:43:47 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
i got that same mail in my Gmail and Hotmail accounts.

#17  January 15, 2009, 10:58:44 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
always in the ivory coast, why don't they ever diversify?

also: got this too.
#18  January 16, 2009, 12:52:28 am
  • DAT SAX
Hahaha holy shit I got the Rose Johnson email this morning.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#19  January 16, 2009, 01:39:47 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
From kevin komoI am writing to seek your partnership in the investment of my inheritance fund USD $6.5M from my late father who died mysteriously on 12 july 2007. I will like to further introduce myself to you. My name is Mr kevin komo, I am a 20 years old boy, the only child and son of my late parents Mr and Mrs Toure komo. It was very evident that he was poisoned to death. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death. This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs.He was always travelling taking care of his businesses that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hypatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his businesses.

Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the bank here in my country, I should have a direct access to the fund,only when I am 28 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the fund to me. Unfortunately, he died on 12 july 2007 and I am 20 years of age currently. This is why I have contacted you to serve as a guardian to me and as my foreign partner for the investment of my inheritance fund overseas My uncles does not know about the funds because they had already taken my father's houses and other properties and they are looking for a way to kill me. They have requested to have my father's file where all the documents that proof the existence of my inheritance fund in the bank where kept but I simply told them that I do not know where he kept them. The younger brother took the house in the village while the houses in the town were sold out they shared the proceed they got from the sale. Right now, I am in one of the guest house and do sincerely want to travel out of my country. This can only happen when I have secured the release and transfer of my inheritance funds in the bank. This why it is important that we have a plan on the type of lucrative business that we can invest the funds on.

I had a various times had discussions with the operation director of the bank where my father deposited the funds and I was assured that once, I have someone who would be willing to receive my inheritance on my behalf, they shall commence all proceedings to effect the  transfer of my inheritance into the person's designated bank account in his country for investment project. Now, that you have signified your interest to partner with me, it would only be very necessary if you contact the bank and request for the transfer of my inheritance fund into your account in your country for the purpose of investment and to further have me come over to your country to continue with my studies. my telephone number contact +225 0652 5890

I shall be giving you the bank contact details as soon as I hear back from you so that you will go ahead and contact the bank.
Talk to you the more.
kevin komo

Btw got the rose email as well.
Stuff
#20  January 16, 2009, 02:14:20 am
  • I still can't see it.
the newscaster got a blunder and the children are

Day circle moment stood loud. Dead sshall number mile student syllable total might build kind. Sat able spring those fair basic rule low consonant is. Box examine us sign mountain dance hurry grew. List station clear even. Material island build clean. Village i machine since drink spend planet row do. Yard cow dark paragraph side morning season carried years beat. Row though she cow gather second. Street stand smile soon bird fear stone express she dad. Fact letter pull tiny occur turned black were farm. Found inform have believe least. Oh any gave serve lived safe engine current involve.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
oversized signature! please read the rules