YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646868 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political Sitcom MAGAthread: You're Fired! edition
#141  May 18, 2017, 09:56:51 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

OZ

Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political Sitcom MAGAthread: You're Fired! edition
#142  May 18, 2017, 11:40:56 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#143  May 20, 2017, 01:29:09 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Here's today's huge, completely insane Trump news story, cuz I guess this is just gonna happen daily from now on:
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation said:
President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”
Never fear, there's a completely plausible explanation for all of this:
Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.

In a statement, he said that Mr. Comey had put unnecessary pressure on the president’s ability to conduct diplomacy with Russia on matters such as Syria, Ukraine and the Islamic State.

“By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia’s actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia,” Mr. Spicer said. “The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations."
See? Stop taking Trump so literally. He was just joking; this is all just "locker room talk"!

... well, look, it's a better explanation than this:
A third government official briefed on the meeting defended the president, saying Mr. Trump was using a negotiating tactic when he told Mr. Lavrov about the “pressure” he was under. The idea, the official suggested, was to create a sense of obligation with Russian officials and to coax concessions out of Mr. Lavrov — on Syria, Ukraine and other issues — by saying that Russian meddling in last year’s election had created enormous political problems for Mr. Trump.

Also the Russia probe has kicked into high gear, and is now investigating a high-ranking White House official (speculated to be Kushner).
#144  May 24, 2017, 01:10:13 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#145  May 24, 2017, 03:24:56 pm
huh so that's why he had a sudden change of heart, a few months ago he was shit talking about americans now he's best buddies with them and wants china out.
#146  May 24, 2017, 07:27:08 pm
Someone needs to draw Trump cosplaying Jousuke from JoJo with his catchphrase "GREAT da ze !"

That's the one I was referring to.
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:34:42 pm by Byakko
#147  May 25, 2017, 02:12:57 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#148  May 25, 2017, 09:09:50 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I'm not seeing the narcissism. It's concise and kiddy, yes, but it's not a "LOOK AT ME" signature. It's just a nothing statement thar someone who doesn't know what to write would say. I mean Justin Bieber declared that Anne Frank was posthumously a Belieber, and people gave less of a shit.
#149  May 25, 2017, 09:30:06 pm
yeah it pales in comparison to what obama wrote but i wouldn't call it atrocious

OZ

#150  May 25, 2017, 09:42:48 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Had a great time, learned about the holocaust. Sad.
ಠ_ಠ
#151  May 25, 2017, 10:52:50 pm
Aaaand Virginia officially buried the immigration ban for good today.
#152  May 25, 2017, 11:13:58 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Now that's something that's actually newsworthy!

It kinda annoys me how much news outlets are trying to dig up these little Trumpisms and pass it off as journalism when there are much more important things going on, good or bad (mostly bad). I wouldn't be surprised if Person Man one day links an article saying "Just to prove how much of an egomaniac Trump is, he was found in the men's bathroom sticking a finger up his own butthole (for pleasure)."
#153  May 25, 2017, 11:34:25 pm
It harms the already shaken MSM more than it does Trump, posting all these non-stories. Then they wanna wonder why the public has issues trusting whatever it is they say.
#154  May 25, 2017, 11:41:20 pm
Like how the pope, after meeting Trump, looked super bummed for the first time since he became pope ? Or how Melania slapped and escaped Trump trying to reach for her hand twice ? Or like how Macron and Trump met today, and on the fateful handshake, if you go frame by frame, you clearly see Trump trying to escape twice from Macron's grip ? (After Trudeau, everyone's showing off)
This is like the usual celebrity watch, but with world leaders now. It's hilarious and it's a change from all the impending doom of nuclear war against North Korea -Trump off-handedly publicly revealed that there were two nuclear submarines next to North Korea- and the collusion with Russia -the former CIA director revealed in a hearing that they know for a fact Moscow tried to recruit some of Trump's staff but they don't know if they succeeded.
Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:47:36 pm by Byakko
#155  May 26, 2017, 01:40:30 pm
Now that's something that's actually newsworthy!

It kinda annoys me how much news outlets are trying to dig up these little Trumpisms and pass it off as journalism when there are much more important things going on, good or bad (mostly bad). I wouldn't be surprised if Person Man one day links an article saying "Just to prove how much of an egomaniac Trump is, he was found in the men's bathroom sticking a finger up his own butthole (for pleasure)."

meh they that to obama remember that coffee salute thing ,
#156  May 26, 2017, 02:20:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Like how the pope, after meeting Trump, looked super bummed for the first time since he became pope ? Or how Melania slapped and escaped Trump trying to reach for her hand twice ? Or like how Macron and Trump met today, and on the fateful handshake, if you go frame by frame, you clearly see Trump trying to escape twice from Macron's grip ? (After Trudeau, everyone's showing off)
This is like the usual celebrity watch, but with world leaders now. It's hilarious and it's a change from all the impending doom of nuclear war against North Korea -Trump off-handedly publicly revealed that there were two nuclear submarines next to North Korea- and the collusion with Russia -the former CIA director revealed in a hearing that they know for a fact Moscow tried to recruit some of Trump's staff but they don't know if they succeeded.

The one of the day is how he shoved up the Montenegro representant ( which is a threat to putin) and then struck a mussolini pose

and how he had to be explained that he couldnt strike a deal with germany ELEVEN TIMES IN A ROW before he finally accepted the refusal

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4?r=UK&IR=T

Ofc if you are a well traveled thinker of our times you can just pay him for a photo with a personalized message. Thats a thing presidents do.
https://signedtrump.com/
#157  May 26, 2017, 02:39:51 pm
#158  May 26, 2017, 02:42:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
whos gonna arrest him? You?
#159  May 26, 2017, 04:04:42 pm
I mean... It won't look pretty in the case the FBI is building against him.

(Speaking of Macron and Trudeau again, they've met just this afternoon in Sicilia, they've been talking alone, in gardens of roses and on a windy balcony over the sea, and the Internet is going absolutely bonkers over it with "we can't, Justin-sama" everywhere, it's awesome)
#160  May 27, 2017, 03:07:46 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman