YesNoOk

Cross Edge: Lilith's voice lines (Read 12250 times)

Started by Dawn de Era, December 29, 2021, 08:33:41 pm
Share this topic:
Cross Edge: Lilith's voice lines
#1  December 29, 2021, 08:33:41 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
I'm at a total loss. I really don't know where else to turn or who else to ask, so I may as well throw my predicament here.

Does anyone have rips of Lilith's English voice lines from Cross Edge? I've looked everywhere and even have tried to make ripping efforts of my own (both by trying to extract the PS3 game files themselves and by trying to run the game on an emulator with a 100% save file to access the Voice Data menu) with little to no luck. If anyone can provide me these lines, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: In case anyone's wondering where I got with both efforts:
- For ripping the voice lines themselves, I found some sec files called VOICE and VOICE_N assuming they were there. I tried a script for QuickBMS that was intended for Agarest 2, and seeing as they were both developed by Idea Factory, I thought I got it down. The files extracted, but they extracted into a ton of .dat files that I have no clue what to do with.
- For getting the lines from the Voice Data menu, I was able to successfully run Cross Edge on RPCS3, but loading any 100% save files I could find would result in a crash (something about unallocated memory or something) that I could not resolve no matter how hard I tried.)
Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 08:38:52 pm by Dawn de Era

DW

Re: Cross Edge: Lilith's voice lines
#2  January 22, 2022, 03:41:44 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
My Lilith uses some of her English voices from that game. Pretty sure I don't have them all, but a good amount. There are several in the file that I don't even use that you may find useful? Also, just an extra tidbit: I forget the author's name, but the guy that made a custom Lilith. Along with Chi Chi and various others. His custom Lilith uses her Japanese voice from Cross Edge.
#3  January 22, 2022, 04:48:26 am
    • Aruba
My Lilith uses some of her English voices from that game. Pretty sure I don't have them all, but a good amount. There are several in the file that I don't even use that you may find useful? Also, just an extra tidbit: I forget the author's name, but the guy that made a custom Lilith. Along with Chi Chi and various others. His custom Lilith uses her Japanese voice from Cross Edge.

You're talking about Ohgaki. Yeah I do say it's a good start.
#4  January 23, 2022, 09:44:01 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
This is actually for something outside of M.U.G.E.N. (I know, I posted in the M.U.G.E.N. classifieds, but where else do I ask for resources like this? Besides, I'm sure someone could actually benefit from these lines in terms of M.U.G.E.N.)

My Lilith uses some of her English voices from that game. Pretty sure I don't have them all, but a good amount. There are several in the file that I don't even use that you may find useful?
What I need particularly are as many lines with as many spoken words as possible. If you have plenty of those, I'd love to get them.

DW

#5  January 24, 2022, 01:11:01 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Just take what you need from her sound. That's all I got.