YesNoOk

DC Comics Universe (maybe discussion?) (Read 403841 times)

Started by Edtion, June 05, 2011, 10:00:42 am
Share this topic:
DC Comics Universe (maybe discussion?)
#1  June 05, 2011, 10:00:42 am
    • Edtion.TK
I read Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985) a few months ago and today I decided to read Infinite Crisis. Prior to reading I.C. I was under the impression that C.o.I.E. destroyed the multiverse, rendering almost everything prior to it no longer valid and that I.C. made those events valid again and also brought a new multiverse.
For the past weeks, I've been heavily thinking about this, since everything pre-crisis is labeled as possibly canonical, and DC only says that some things happened, and some things didn't, but never specified 'everything' that happened and didn't happen.
After reading I found that Infinite Crisis didn't 'officially' bring back the multiverse, however it lead me to another thought.

Everything before C.o.I.E. happened in their own universes until the Crisis. Alexander Luthor (Earth-Three), Lois Lane (Earth-Two), Superboy (Earth-Prime), and Superman (Earth-Two) (and Psycho Pirate, whom was actually in the new universe) were completely unaffected after the crisis. Everyone that died, simply ceased to exist. Everyone else from the remaining five universes was brainwashed (like Power-Girl) into having memories of the new universe's story or, like almost everyone else, was erased from existence and replaced by people that fit in the new universe of shared histories. Everything prior to C.o.I.E. (that originally happened in separate universes) was either altered to fit the new universe's history or it never happened at all.

Now am I correct in assuming this? Also if the above is true, then in the new universe, did the crisis that created this universe ever even occur or is it no longer true, like the people that were erased from existence that tried to prevent this from happening in the first place.

I use the The Unauthorized Chronology of the DC Universe, DC Wikia, and the few comics that I read to help me understand their universe, but since DC has never re-specified everything, and a lot of things contradict each other, I'm left to only assumptions.

So, tell me your thoughts on this. (P.S. if you're like I was at first, and you have no idea what I'm talking about, the official comics have nothing to do with what you see on TV, except for the fact that the TV shows are based on some stuff from the comics.)
Re: DC Comics Universe (maybe discussion?)
#2  June 05, 2011, 11:00:19 am
sigh, before I read CoIE I read crisis on multiple earths.

okay here's a few things for thought. after CoIE there was one earth but it was an amalgam of the other worlds
it contained cities from the other worlds too. yeah the ones who died were erased but they were all brought back during the first part of IC but there was an accident or something and they ended up with 52 different earths that resemble the earths from before CoIE.
The characters you talked about entered another dimension at the end of CoIE keeping them from being erased but they were still able to watch what happened on the new earth

The second things you should do is ignore Final crisis for a second. I'll get to that later.

Now considering that in CoIE there was a mater and antimatter universe which balanced each other then there could have also been an antimatter universe after CoIE during the single earth period.

During this time there was this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Earth_2
It might not be true canon but by all logic it should be. I think is is classified as an ElseWorld story due to the new Ultraman not being the same guy after IC.

Now back to Final Crisis. If you are looking at the current DC you are looking at things after FC. It's not a total recon like the first two but I think DC is having some issues after IC and their continuity. I think FC is an attempt to straighten out some problem but It may have made things more confusing.

#3  June 05, 2011, 12:31:54 pm
    • Edtion.TK
 :???: I didn't say anything about Final Crisis, nor did I say I didn't understand what happened in C.o.I.E..... I also didn't ask about that other completely unrelated stuff  o_O.

1. Heroes just did things without any concern for continuity/chronology.
2. Heroes were chronologized (sorta) and placed in different earths. (1961, Flash vol.1 123)
3. The multiverse was smashed into New-Earth. (Crisis on Infinite Earths)
4. New Earth was split into a multiverse again, then pressed back into New Earth (Infinite Crisis)
5. New Earth spit out extra energy into forming 52 identical Earths resembling Earths of the Pre-Crisis multiverse (trinity/52, one of them, I'm not sure)
6. Final Crisis, Darkseid and Batman kill each other (that's the only notable thing I know about it. It doesn't fit any where of relevance with the other Crises, aside from me hearing that Darkseid went back in time before Infinite Crisis and started this Crisis)

JLA: Earth-2 is exactly that, the JLA of Earth-2 (not to be confused with the Earth-Two of the golden age pre-crisis multiverse, which this universe is based upon.)

I haven't read Final Crisis, and read the synopsis that I read at wikia, it doesn't seem to really fix anything (though I only read brief parts, because I hate reading).

Anyway, I only asked about how C.o.I.E. affected the stories that happened before it  o_O.
#4  June 05, 2011, 01:00:12 pm
    • USA
All this crap is the reason why I dont read Marvel or DC comics at all. I only read 2, the first 2 comics from fear itself and ultimate hulk vs wolverine.

Well, I'll go back to the X Men anime or something like that :/
#5  June 05, 2011, 01:27:43 pm
    • Edtion.TK
uh huh -_-....yeah well I'm getting into marvel/dc comics because of one thing really... the differences between media and the actual stories (the comics). Up until my roommate a Job Core told about Old man Logan, (it's an alternate future, but my roommate was telling it was his actual future) I thought wolverine was just an angry guy with claws. Then he told me how (when he was seeing illusions) he ripped out sabretooth's guts and a bunch of other supervillains but then he found out that it was the x-men that he was fighting. I thought he was making it up, but then he told me that kind of thing happens from time to time in comics and the reason I never saw it on tv is because the television shows are toned down to be more kid friendly to sell better  o_O. So that meant that there was a lot more violence, and less of those hella lame 'everyone always walk away unharmed, and the villain goes to jail' situations that always happen in the cartoons and movies.

The problems began when I found out about each one's parallel realities that don't matter at all the the mainstream continuity plus all the comics (I hate to read, especially if the pictures aren't good). And that's why I'm trying to figure out what actually still matters in the DC Universe.
#6  June 05, 2011, 07:09:50 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
All this crap is the reason why I dont read Marvel or DC comics at all. I only read 2, the first 2 comics from fear itself and ultimate hulk vs wolverine.

Well, I'll go back to the X Men anime or something like that :/

hi 5
#7  June 06, 2011, 12:42:13 am
  • Die you son of a bitch
Dc has some really good stuff im not guna lie. They have some enat series as well as some good graphic novels. Anyone ever read the killing joke?
#8  June 06, 2011, 01:02:11 am
    • Edtion.TK
*neat*

No, I haven't read it, and that's completely off-topic  :(.
I'm not talking about comic books or what's related to DC Comics. I'm talking about the continuity, story, and after effects of Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I HATE comic books. Why? Because I hate reading. I love the stories (and the more realistic situations the comics provide over their media counterparts), but I don't want to suffer through over 2,000 books, just to find out that 60% of them never even happened  o_O.
#9  June 06, 2011, 03:09:07 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Then don't read anything besides Green Lantern and Batman, because they're about to do it again and those are the only books that are ever mostly unaffected by this sort of thing.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#10  June 06, 2011, 04:08:43 am
1. Heroes just did things without any concern for continuity/chronology.
2. Heroes were chronologized (sorta) and placed in different earths. (1961, Flash vol.1 123)

okay lets me try and get this straight.
there always was a multiverse before CoIE. Ignore what's said in the book about the guy looking at the beganing of the universe and creating the multiverse. It's only apart of the story and doesn't effect the chronology of the DCU.

To fully understand you need to get a hold of "crisis on multiple earths" find it a a library or something. everything in  CoIE will be clear after reading it. you seem a bit confused about what really went on in that story.

3. The multiverse was smashed into New-Earth. (Crisis on Infinite Earths)
Right

4. New Earth was split into a multiverse again, then pressed back into New Earth (Infinite Crisis)
5. New Earth spit out extra energy into forming 52 identical Earths resembling Earths of the Pre-Crisis multiverse (trinity/52, one of them, I'm not sure)

the multiverse from pre- CoIE reappeared shortly but ended up becoming 52 new earths similar to the old multiverse. This is where continuity problems show up because DC wanted to redo and edit some things that happened to some of their characters. DC though that the old earth after CoIE was to dark.
they failed to curb the darkness.
resulting in Final Crisis. the prelude to final crisis is what I read. I like it better but because DC is starting to have some serious issues it is considered non-canon batman doesn't kill Darkseid in this story and it makes a whole lot more sense to me.

JLA: Earth-2 has a lot more weight behind it when you realize that DC had abandoned the antimater universe after CoIE. However this comic proves that it's not really gone. And in truth is still around even after IC.
you won't understand the antimatter stuff untill you read crisis on multiple earths. However it's really irreverent
for the larger part of the DCU.
DC is chaotic right now as they try and straighten out their chronology.

I thought wolverine was just an angry guy with claws. Then he told me how (when he was seeing illusions) he ripped out sabretooth's guts and a bunch of other supervillains but then he found out that it was the x-men that he was fighting

Don't get me started on him and the evolution on weapon X. I've come to the conclusion that X-23's origin came out before they started tampering with wolverine's. Here's something you should know.
Marvel didn't have an origin for who wolverines parents were untill recently. In the graphic novel they say they are pleased with the story because it doesn't ruin the mystery about him. Cut to now  :noo:
The weapon X part of his story has 3 literations

1) The story from the early 90's late 80's. This is reflected in the 90's x-men cartoon. It's also what I think the set up for X-23's origin came from

2) sometime after 2000 when weapon X was made weapon 10 and became apart of weapon plus starting with Caption America (weapon 0)

3) sometime after the first book of wolverines origion came out they changed weapon's plus to make weapon 10 a rogue division. Screwed with the details of sabertooth's involvement. Introduced Romulus and said that he sabertooth and wolverine evolved from wolves.

At that point I stopped reading X-men comics and marvel comics in general.

#11  June 06, 2011, 04:42:25 am
    • Edtion.TK
@Speedpreecher
 --; that's not helping. I've read hundreds of synopsizes, less than 50 comics, and I those two are affected just like everything else -_-. Superman and Wonder Woman were the only ones that were completely affected by the crisis.

And you're clearly talking about Flashpoint.....After reading some more of DC's blogs, I've come to one of five conclusions of the aftermath of Flashpoint:
1. DC will reboot the entire universe, but (unlike CoIE) they're going to the very beginning of the super heroes (and not just continue after the event).
2. It's just going to be another major event that changes only a few things (like Zero Hour)
3. They're going to make another universe for the new series, while not affecting the current continuity.
4. They're going to do a bunch of one-shots and mini series for the flashpoint series.
or
5. They're just going to give all the series another Volume, continuing from the previous series.

@Riptide
What the hell are you talking about o_O???

1. Crisis on multiple earths merely established links with alternate earths in special events (which back in that time was just a good way to get sales).
2. Stop assuming I'm talking about anything aside from what I specifically say.
3. STOP ASSUMING I'M TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T SAY.

Now, all of the Justice League of America issues for the Crisis on Multiple Earths are events that never happened in the Post-Crisis/New Earth. They happened in the DC Universe, but not the continuity that matters anymore.

I'm well aware of what happened IN CRISIS. I'm not aware of what CoIE made non-canon.
#12  June 06, 2011, 05:46:05 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I read Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985) a few months ago and today I decided to read Infinite Crisis. Prior to reading I.C. I was under the impression that C.o.I.E. destroyed the multiverse, rendering almost everything prior to it no longer valid and that I.C. made those events valid again and also brought a new multiverse.
It didn't. COIE basically kept everything that didn't directly contradict anything new that was coming out then, like there not being a Supergirl because Superman was the only survivor of Krypton, so any Supergirl stories either didn't happen or someone else took her place. Sometimes they retold certain stories like, say, the JLA's first meeting with the JSA, to get rid of the parts about the different universes and make it take place on the same Earth. So basically, any story that really, really couldn't fit at all into the post-Crisis universe was discarded. Everything else was assumed to have taken place, with some modifications if needed.

Infinite Crisis DID NOT make those events valid again; instead it just made some things canon and other things not canon. Also, it brought back the multiverse.

Everything before C.o.I.E. happened in their own universes until the Crisis. Alexander Luthor (Earth-Three), Lois Lane (Earth-Two), Superboy (Earth-Prime), and Superman (Earth-Two) (and Psycho Pirate, whom was actually in the new universe) were completely unaffected after the crisis. Everyone that died, simply ceased to exist. Everyone else from the remaining five universes was brainwashed (like Power-Girl) into having memories of the new universe's story or, like almost everyone else, was erased from existence and replaced by people that fit in the new universe of shared histories. Everything prior to C.o.I.E. (that originally happened in separate universes) was either altered to fit the new universe's history or it never happened at all.

Now am I correct in assuming this? Also if the above is true, then in the new universe, did the crisis that created this universe ever even occur or is it no longer true, like the people that were erased from existence that tried to prevent this from happening in the first place.
Pretty much, but brainwashed isn't really the right word. They simply forgot about the previous universe and had their memories replaced with those of the new, single universe. Everyone remembered that a Crisis with the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor happened, but they remembered it as only happening in the one and only universe, without having any participation from Supergirl or anyone else who was retconned out.

Now considering that in CoIE there was a mater and antimatter universe which balanced each other then there could have also been an antimatter universe after CoIE during the single earth period.

During this time there was this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Earth_2
It might not be true canon but by all logic it should be. I think is is classified as an ElseWorld story due to the new Ultraman not being the same guy after IC.
JLA: Earth 2 is still canon. There are actually TWO Ultramen. One is from the antimatter universe as depicted in JLA: Earth 2. The other is from the post-IC Earth-Three. The latter is not a member of an evil Justice League, but an evil Justice SOCIETY. Basically, post-IC Earth-Three is the evil version of Earth-Two (the one with golden age Superman and the Justice Society). Grant Morrison said they even teamed up much like the way the JLA and JSA teamed up pre-Crisis.

Now back to Final Crisis. If you are looking at the current DC you are looking at things after FC. It's not a total recon like the first two but I think DC is having some issues after IC and their continuity. I think FC is an attempt to straighten out some problem but It may have made things more confusing.
Final Crisis was actually never designed to fix any continuity problems, nor did it make any changes to continuity.

At the end of Infinite Crisis, there were 52 identical universes. In 52 (the series) a fully grown Mr. Mind finished gestating into a "hyperfly"; he no longer fed on brainwaves but on space-time itself. He traveled through all 52 universes, eating some of their history as he went, making them each unique.

6. Final Crisis, Darkseid and Batman kill each other (that's the only notable thing I know about it. It doesn't fit any where of relevance with the other Crises, aside from me hearing that Darkseid went back in time before Infinite Crisis and started this Crisis)
Actually a lot of notable things happen
  • Darkside's life essence travels backwards in time after having been killed by Orion, and Darkseid is reborn in a human body as "Boss Dark Side". Also the other New Gods come back to life I think, or are reborn, or only some of them. It's confusing. But supposedly they all are reborn after this all ends anyway.
  • Orion is murdered by a time traveling, god-killing bullet from the future.
  • Libra murders the Martian Manhunter to get all the villains to join with him (and, by extension, Darkseid)
  • Darkseid possesses Dan Turpin's body after his old one "burns out", having been unable to contain his evil in a mortal shell.
  • Darkseid gains the complete anti-life equation and unleashes it upon Earth, leaving only a small minority of humanity and superheroes with free will. The rest are under complete mental dominance of Darkseid.
  • Batman is captured by Darkseid's minions, but escapes and shoots and mortally wounds Darkseid with the very same bullet used to kill Orion. Darkseid manages to blast Batman with the Omega Sanction before he is shot, sending Batman backwards in time, with amnesia. Darkseid intended to turn Batman into a living weapon (see Return of Bruce Wayne).
  • Superman returns from his adventures in Final Crisis: Superman and finds "Batman's" body, in actuality the body of one of Darkseid's Batman clones.
  • The Flashes and the Black Racer kill Darkseid, but not before he fires the bullet that kills Orion into a time warp created by the Flashes as a result of them going so fast.
  • Wonder Woman expels Darkseid's essence from Dan Turpin's body.
  • Darkseid's dying essence still remains, however, and is pulling all of reality to destruction with him, until only Superman is left in the darkness.
  • Superman finises building a Miracle Machine, something that can make wishes come true, Darkseid makes one final ploy and tries to gain control of it, but Superman destroys him for good by singing a counter-vibration that cancels his vibrational frequency.
  • Mandrakk the Dark Monitor appears, but is defeated thanks to the efforts of the Green Lantern Corps, an army of parallel universe Supermen, and more.
  • Superman wishes for "a happy ending", and all the damage is undone.

Now, all of the Justice League of America issues for the Crisis on Multiple Earths are events that never happened in the Post-Crisis/New Earth. They happened in the DC Universe, but not the continuity that matters anymore.
No, they still did, as I said before. It's just that all the stuff about the alternate universes didn't, because the JSA and the JLA are on the same Earth now.
Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:02:13 pm by Amuromorphman
#13  June 06, 2011, 06:18:24 am
there seem to not really be any confusion. I mean only stories about the wiped out characters were removed after CoIE.

the evens in IC kinda tell you what wasn't canon after CoIE. I'm sorry maybe you didn't read the tie-ins, I think they showed more of what was erased. this is why I kept assuming you didn't know everything that happened in IC.

hum.. thank you Amuromorphman for clearing up JLA: Earth 2. I had a lot of problems trying to decide if it was truly canon.

#14  June 06, 2011, 07:27:07 am
    • Edtion.TK
Basically, after Final Crisis happened, it no longer matters  :shifty:.
Spoiler: a bunch of text (click to see content)

Now getting back to what I started this topic about in the first place  o_O.

What are your thoughts about Crisis on Infinite Earths and it's effects on the DC Universe's pre-crisis and post-crisis continuities. (and don't get off topic talking bout the other unrelated crises, events, and other comic companies, like Final Crisis and your issues with Marvel and DC and how you like other companies better)
#15  June 06, 2011, 09:01:20 am
if you want to know about the character keep reading the wikis
if you want to know more you will have to read. there are no short cuts in the matter. if you kept reading comics you would get the feel for what is and is not canon after each crisis. It's not definitive even DC doesn't know everything that is and is not canon especially after IC.

in general I have no idea why you are looking to find out what's not canon after CoIE. because you shouldn't have to read those stories to understand the movies.
just read a few JLA and & JL comics or graphic novels after CoIE to get an understanding. DC is not where your issues lie if you are worried about differenced between the comics and the movies.

Marvel is a whole lot worse about not sticking to canon to the point where I don't think you should pursue trying to find the truth about their comics if you don't want to read.

I'm only talking about marvel because you brought it up and you mentioned what you didn't know about wolverine. I'm sorry for going off on Marvel but continuity wise you are going to have more problems with them.
Both companies are having a continuity/recon/reboot Crisis
Call it CRRC  :wall:

Okay if you want to know where you should read for both companies just for general knowledge. I'd say read from 89 - to IC  for DC comics and you should check out some of the bigger stories and crossovers you find.

Marvel from the 80-2000. around the time that ultimate marvel came out I noticed some changes in marvels regular titles mainly the X-men. There was no crisis during this time but marvel started messing with some of their comics. That kept progressing into complete rewrites of some characters origins or powers.
I'm going to say what you find in the marvel movies that is canon to the comics is based on things pre-2000.
stuff that happen in marvel comics in the past  years I wouldn't read unless you want to do some dinging into there history.

Because you have Secret Wars which came out around the same time as CoIE. And Civil War that came out around IC. These aren't continuity busters but they add to the confusion for a new comer.
#16  June 06, 2011, 09:30:53 am
    • Edtion.TK
I'm not asking what 'all' is still canon  ::). That'd be pretty helpful, but I'm not expecting it. I'm asking for other's thoughts on how much CoIE destroyed and altered. I don't know.... my brain just gets really strained when anomalies and time contradictions are placed, but never completely re-explained.
Spoiler: Off Topic Harry Potter Crap (click to see content)

Nah, Marvel needs to starts in 1962 with Fantastic Four. The problem with Marvel however is there are far too many reprints, and all the comics are canon. If it's no longer canon, it's because it's actually a retcon (which is new information not mentioned in earlier comics, there by making it appear to be a contradiction) In addition to that, there are an infinite amount of alternate universes, and it's difficult to find out which ones are linked to the mainstream Earth-616 and which ones are just what ifs and possible futures.
#17  June 06, 2011, 09:44:43 am
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
It doesn't help when there is alot of metaphysical metaphors/analogies to being a comic book character, either.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
#18  June 06, 2011, 11:44:29 am
well one thing about marvel is they didn't have the ability to have else world stories so I'm kinda confused with them as well. The first else world story was AOA ( it was damed awesome and very dark for the times).
because of that I can't be sure that 616 is the main earth.
Ultimate marvel isn't a multiverse it's completely separate. AOA became one universe in their multiverse but I'm not sure if it is the first of the other worlds.

CoIE did alot but I didn't read to much before the event. I don't think it's to much of a concern because I think each
characters origins are to some degree self contained. so the characters who vanished might not have messed up the surviving characters origins. Power-Girl probably was the most messed up.

Earth two had equivalent batmans and such so messing with one batman doesn't mess with the other.
In the case of Huntress and those who had only existed only on earth two before CoIE.
when she appeared on earth one she was a completely different character so it's not necessary to know anything about the pre-CoIE Huntress. This is what I would keep in mind when reading DC comics.

Marvel's issue isn't so much a recon but more of an add-on. They've added stuff to several characters origin causing you to have to look as things differently. This can cause some contradictions when characters have linked origins. Or just cause anger in the case of spiderman.
I think Marvel should be bit more careful of messing with origins since I don't think they recon as much. Plus I'm don't think they have or can do elseworld stories. I mean AOA was one but.....I just don't know about them when it come to this.
#19  June 06, 2011, 12:40:00 pm
    • Edtion.TK
Age of Apocalypse isn't an "elseworld" , and in marvel, world's separate from the mainstream continuity and those of relevance are called "What If". However unlike DC's elseworlds, what if is a retelling of stories at one point in time if something different happened rather than the original stories, while elseworlds are completely re-imaginings of the DC characters you know, set into different worlds and times.

Age of Apocalypse is a possible future, I don't know what event caused it to happen, but it's still Earth-616 (well actually since it's a possible future, and not the current timeline, it get its own universe: Earth-295).
According to the Wikia
Professor X was accidentally killed by the time-traveling mutant Legion, causing his dream of human and mutant harmony to never come into existance. Magneto leads the X-Men against Apocalypse. Blink, Sabretooth, X-Man, Dark Beast, Holocaust, and Sugar Man all hail from this reality. It was thought to be destroyed, (in X-Men Omega), but turned out to still be in existence in Age of Apocalypse #1.
Again, unlike elseworlds, these alternate Earths are all actually linked together in the Marvel Multiverse, and people from these alternate Earths can come in contact with the other planets, while the elseworlds take place in their own universes outside of the DC multiverses. X-man is from AoA, and he came to Earth 616 and interacted with it's residents (and it's not a question as to whether or not this Earth-616 is the mainstream continuity. It's a fact.)

Marvel has an official universe for every Marvel owned comic, television show, movie, character etc. future and past. No future is set in stone for Marvel or DC. They both have future stories, and brief stories that tell of the future that actually is set in stone, but none of the future stories tell what is going to happen. Marvel has multiple future stories that are all 'possible futures' and each of these possible realities (like every what if stories, which change the past) have their own universe.

That's where my multiversal issues with Marvel come in. They have possible futures that come to Earth-616, and some other realities like Zombie-verse and the Ultimate Universes may have came in contact with the mainstream continuity. Then they have a few hundred more universes that are on their own (like most of the what if stories).

Go to the Marvel Wikia's Multiverse page to see a list of all the (currently) known universes officially labeled by Marvel (and the ones Marvel didn't label yet).

Hm... after thinking about Marvel, I'm thinking maybe I should do that(what you suggested earlier)....maybe I should just grab a bunch of comics, and read them, then toss out the ones I'd say is unimportant or non canon.... only issue with that is space....I don't want to get rid of anything that I may need/want later...

#20  June 06, 2011, 01:22:02 pm
it's kinda funny that dc makes lame super heroes yet they can make badass villains and parallel world/evil versions of their super heroes.

like superman's black and white capeless counter part. or wonderwoman's counter part olympia instead of using rope she uses a spear and she wears greek style armor complete with a cape (though she isn't canon but she looks more awesome than blue panties)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEIADT8V7jE