I originally wanted to make something I can just slap in IKEMEN GO and edit accordingly, so I didn't exactly go all out here. It combines elements from earlier screenpacks and erased works in progress I had going on.
Spoiler: Screenshots (click to see content)
Spoiler: Videos (click to see content)
1. Quick Continue fonts need serious adjusting
This is a full ikemen build, so extract the contents of the 7z file anywhere you wish. Add characters and stages to your roster by editing select.def located in data/PJMUGEN2.8SP.
July 16, 2020
- Modified all FNT V1 fonts to workaround a scaling bug with IKEMEN GO
- Adjusted velocities of character select screen aassets to gain the effect I was going for in the first place
- Updated IKEMEN GO version to 0.95.4
- Added color change to lifebars
- Implemented "red bar" system (applies only to Tag mode)
- adjusted KO slow speeds and timings
- Fixed win count positioning
- Default hitsparks and hitsounds!
- Remade combo font to display damage percentage
March 22, 2020
- Initial Release
As usual, feedback is appreciated. If you're looking for the MUGEN 1.0 version of this, click here.