YesNoOk

Cartoonist Planning MUGEN Game. Is It Worth the Trouble? (Read 1865 times)

Started by questionthemajority, September 26, 2007, 09:19:40 pm
Share this topic:
Cartoonist Planning MUGEN Game. Is It Worth the Trouble?
#1  September 26, 2007, 09:19:40 pm
I'm a cartoonist currently working on starting a new comic series online. I'd planned for the website to have several fun extra features on it, including a section to download a version of MUGEN with characters and places from my comic. Is this too much for one person to do? I don't exactly have anything with an insane difficulty level in mind. Just a fun fighting game that my readers can play and waste time with easily. However, I don't know how to make levels or screenpacks, and the character creation tutorial in MUGEN is only a very simple one. I'd like to search out some help on this project, but my past experiences haven't given me much hope in finding helpful people online.
Re: Cartoonist Planning MUGEN Game. Is It Worth the Trouble?
#2  September 26, 2007, 10:14:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the mugen community abounds on coders but lacks sprite makers, if you can provide something that can pass up as decent sprites, surely someone will come out to code them.
#3  September 26, 2007, 10:20:36 pm
Hmm... So the trick is to find someone who could code all of the artwork for the characters, levels, and menus... Sounds good. I'll start looking for someone who can help me out with that when the time is right!
#4  September 27, 2007, 12:19:31 am
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
Like [E] said - lets see your stuff.. and the difficulty level will be later ;)

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#5  September 27, 2007, 06:53:35 pm
With all of this in mind, is there anyone around here who'd be interested in working with me on a test character? I could take one of the characters from my most recent comic and do the artwork for all of his or her moves. I'd just need someone to do the coding and maybe help come up with a good moveset since I've never made a character like this before. If you're interested, check out my website and see if you'd be interested in working on one of those characters and email me at questionthemajority@gmail.com about it.