YesNoOk

Conspiracies discuss here!  (Read 51962 times)

Started by Memo, August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Conspiracy's discuss here!
#41  August 31, 2013, 12:44:24 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
#42  August 31, 2013, 12:44:51 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#43  August 31, 2013, 12:52:43 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
there´s a movie called: fire in the sky... about aliens... very interesting! someone has watched?
Re: Conspiracy's, WW3, UFO's, Reptilian's, Illuminati! discuss here!
#44  August 31, 2013, 12:52:57 am
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
Humans fear what they don't understand

so, if i do not fear, i understand it! or not......

Its just the way that this stuff is "Filtered" by the media, i can clarely see that some govern is hiden somenthing that they dont have control over, to not cause a mass panic
they just "hide", The 3 opition for ufos can be, ETs in space ship, US A51 black projects, or somenthing organic that we dont understand,
i think somenthing like we Humans live in fluid constant universe like --------------
and those things live in the same but can change like ---~~><--~~--^^
Just one teory.
#45  August 31, 2013, 12:55:23 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Its just the way that this stuff is "Filtered" by the media, i can clarely see that some govern is hiden somenthing that they dont have control over, to not cause a mass panic
they just "hide", The 3 opition for ufos can be, ETs in space ship, US A51 black projects, or somenthing organic that we dont understand,
i think somenthing like we Humans live in fluid constant universe like --------------
Just one teory.

What if UFO's are satellite's coming from other planets just stopping by to take photos and samples?
We are doing it on mars right now.  Its a possibility.
#46  August 31, 2013, 12:58:14 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org

Just one teory.

yeah, i agree... sometime ago, i was doing some reasearch... and found many theories and material about aliens... there´s even a russian book, that was secret until now... a guy on youtube made a video talking about. but for some reason his account was suspended.
#47  August 31, 2013, 12:58:27 am
#48  August 31, 2013, 01:06:59 am
    • Brazil

Just one teory.

yeah, i agree... sometime ago, i was doing some reasearch... and found many theories and material about aliens... there´s even a russian book, that was secret until now... a guy on youtube made a video talking about. but for some reason his account was suspended.

See, thats is information covered, hided, and "Filtered" by govern, man this get on my nerves...

@MEMO: your theory is very plausible, actualy atract my atenction, and just continuing whit it, we can be just like rats in lab, of couse i beleive in god but i have my mind extreme wide opened!!
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:10:54 am by C.a.r.l.o.s.
#49  August 31, 2013, 01:22:00 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
i have no doubt about satelites. they are very suspicious. the most impressive material about aliens that i´ve read, is about area 51... there´s so many shit happening in there.

a guy supposedly leaked some documents about the famous crash on military base in area 51.

among many things, they say that current technology advance is due to alien exchange technology. other lines of document, say that they are very fond of strawberry icecream... in fact this explain a lot why strawberry is so popular. these so called aliens are very old costumers of our "world system". they have created many things that we know, use and believe. they suck blood, they kidnap people... all of you have heard about that, correct? well... there´s so many legends, but don´t believe in all you see.

satelite is just a little tool. very useful one, i say.
Re: Conspiracies discuss here!
#50  August 31, 2013, 03:15:05 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Hey, last night I saw something on History channel quite absurd I admit, but they mentioned something that's been an interesting question for me, have we met extraterrestial civilizations thousands of years ago, when the Inca Empire made the Nazca Lines, did aliens had to do with it?
So what do you think? Have the aliens been amongs us for thousands of years?

#51  August 31, 2013, 03:29:25 pm
    • Brazil
Hey, last night I saw something on History channel quite absurd I admit, but they mentioned something that's been an interesting question for me, have we met extraterrestial civilizations thousands of years ago, when the Inca Empire made the Nazca Lines, did aliens had to do with it?
So what do you think? Have the aliens been amongs us for thousands of years?

Yes!!! I know this program, and some things is absurd but you can see that some things make sense like egypt piramids and some strange things like dinosaurs bones needs to be paint whit some thing(i think its bronze) because contain radiation, thats dont make sense to me because how can a civilization creat somenthing that wecanot explain or create this days like, or some technology that we have but at time was "IMPOSSIBLE" to create, very interesting!
How can a old civilization cut one montain in the half and make animal images that you can only see high above, we canot create this in 2013!the pieces of this puzzle dont fit at all!!!
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:38:23 pm by C.a.r.l.o.s.
#52  August 31, 2013, 03:54:07 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
The Nazca lines are extraordinary things, they're miles long, and have weird shapes, and If you look at some of the little statues they made, some resemple certain non-human species, they say it's veneration for their gods

#53  August 31, 2013, 04:03:23 pm
The Nazca lines are extraordinary things, they're miles long, and have weird shapes, and If you look at some of the little statues they made, some resemple certain non-human species, they say it's veneration for their gods

True, early civilization do stuffs to please their gods, I think this still applies atm.
how about this?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Writings in some Pyramid, you can see a helicopter, a submarine and a spaceship.
#54  August 31, 2013, 04:11:46 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Damn I didn't saw that before

#55  August 31, 2013, 04:12:51 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
My favorite conspirator was back in University/College, I was in a philosophy class called Love and Sexuality this philosophy course was an absolute joke and the most memorable moment in it was me getting wet to Brokeback Mountain which is the world's longest and most boring movie ever. But that isn't the conspiracy, one of the ladies in the class decided to tell us all about how much she hated the Bush Administration,
You see, her friend had wrote a paper about the Iraq war for his Poli Sci course. This college undergraduate 2 page report about the war caused GWBush himself to re-route this kids internet connection through the Bush ranch in Texas. This was proven because when the kid did a traceroute to some website, he bounced off a router in the state of Texas.

In another Philosophy class, someone else preached to the class about how Bush was murdering millions upon millions of children around the world every day. She made up for it the next day though when she offered the class a handful of bread. "Anybody want some bread?" Fucking kills me every time I hear it.

As for any conspiracies I believe in? I don't think Ed Snowden is real, I think he is made up just like Osama Bin Laden and Tupac to make us believe the US (aka world) government isn't being run by the nefarious Shadow Government. If you've ever watched Zeitgeist, Fahrenheit 9/11, Rescue 911, or Metal Gear Solid 2 cutscenes you'd know the truth is out there.
#56  August 31, 2013, 04:38:17 pm
    • Brazil
9/11 and Osama are the BIGEST lies ever!!!
-Osama, one character, not real, just someone that US make as "Terrorist".
-Is highjake planes and dont get shotdown this easy?
-Thermite found in WTC?
-Pentagon was hit by one missile, and not one plane!
If the US want somenthing and you are on the way, you will be "vanished" from the map.
They try to "Brain wash" people and works every time.

USA presidents are just Pupets of the real people that rule, even Obama cant go to AREA 51 whitout permission of the "Coronel"?WTF?he is the president, he is supose to rule the US and go here he want to.
#57  August 31, 2013, 05:34:37 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
check this out

#58  August 31, 2013, 05:58:51 pm
9/11 was an inside joke
#59  August 31, 2013, 06:02:02 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
9/11 was an inside joke

You believe so too huh? I havnt seen enough evidence to prove otherwise,   and why no plane wreck in front of the pentagon in every news video of the site during 9/11?
#60  August 31, 2013, 06:25:06 pm
    • Brazil
9/11 was an inside joke

You believe so too huh? I havnt seen enough evidence to prove otherwise,   and why no plane wreck in front of the pentagon in every news video of the site during 9/11?

Was a missile and i see the video on TrueTV, you want evidence here you have it:

-This is what the "plane" did to pentagon:

-And here you have the "Plane":

I need to say somenthing more?