YesNoOk

create interactive stage in this way?? (Read 2567 times)

Started by oscar123, November 29, 2020, 04:56:00 pm
Share this topic:
create interactive stage in this way??
#1  November 29, 2020, 04:56:00 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
because I have thought of a method that if being biable would be very good, until now if we want to create an interactive stage we have to program the scenarios and chars.my question would be this, there is some way that, for example, when fighting one on the mugen will automatically load another chars (as an enemy of both or if any, receive damage from both)??. it would simply be to put that chars as a character that did not move and serve as a destructible scenario, it would not look like a chars, but for example some rocks that when hit them broke, or electrician ball balls, or sticks, ectrr.ctr.. that character would be say the destructible stage, of course it can do this that and commented on antes.de can be done it would be very easy to add destructible effects to the stage, in case of being type cdz, colunnas, or torches, or dbz robots or fire. objects could be modified very easily as it would be based on a chars
Re: create interactive stage in this way??
#2  December 02, 2020, 10:20:03 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
because I have thought of a method that if being biable would be very good, until now if we want to create an interactive stage we have to program the scenarios and chars.my question would be this, there is some way that, for example, when fighting one on the mugen will automatically load another chars (as an enemy of both or if any, receive damage from both)??. it would simply be to put that chars as a character that did not move and serve as a destructible scenario, it would not look like a chars, but for example some rocks that when hit them broke, or electrician ball balls, or sticks, ectrr.ctr.. that character would be say the destructible stage, of course it can do this that and commented on antes.de can be done it would be very easy to add destructible effects to the stage, in case of being type cdz, colunnas, or torches, or dbz robots or fire. objects could be modified very easily as it would be based on a chars

no,i think is very easy this mode i say
to be clearer, it would be simply to put in a fight of 1 vs 1 or 2, the choice that is in the mugen of for example you liae to give sticks only to a wood and you break it, or you kill many enemies that come out at once, or as in the streed fighter you hit the punching bag ,it has a name but I don't remember, I think it would be as easy as that, just to put as character 2 that option and that when you fight against another when you hit that wood or bag (quiet, even if it was another enemy), it would break little by little, really if you understand what I mean it would be very easy to do (it's worth me not knowing how to put that option as an enemy in normal plaster), and in the mucus so that it always came out would be to simply delete the option of one vs one and leave the 2vs 1 or 2, so you'd always choose that character as an interactive scenario (you'd already trade the wooden sprites or boxing bag for other rock ones, fire, ectrr, I just need someone to just adapt one of those destructible bags to like it's a normal chars, I'd otherwise loy it and you'd see that pimp's left, it would give a great life to the mugen.no you have to program anything ,just put that option as an enemy, and I don't think it's hard

Posted: December 03, 2020, 12:25:20 am
yes, of course you can, it's already done, you just put 2 vs 2 or 2 vs 1, and one of them is the bonus, just to be a still, destructible bonus, example:(this is bonus iceflorr)

here I fight ken, and the bonus damages both
now it's just changing sprites for others that stick on stage and a fixed bonus