YesNoOk

DBZ fighter z CHARS PROYECT AND NEW DBZ KAKAROTTO SCREENPACK (Read 53280 times)

Started by oscar123, December 06, 2019, 01:07:40 PM
Share this topic:
Re: DBZ fighter z CHARS PROYECT
#61  July 10, 2020, 03:55:16 PM
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
a long time after my last release. I have good news. I have finished 5 new characters (cell, broly, yancha and 2 secrets). I plan to launch them throughout this month in a pack with updates and news from the old ones. I do not put images To have you in tension, for example, well, I'll leave one of goku updated (new sprites in ssj pose (they are better than the original animated ones)), new anime kaioken, ectrr)

new Sprite goku ssj(more type anime animated)
Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:23:29 PM by oscar123
#62  November 24, 2020, 10:17:59 PM
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 11:15:26 PM by oscar123
#63  November 25, 2020, 11:00:49 PM
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT CHARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 12:56:46 AM by oscar123
#64  November 29, 2020, 07:46:38 PM
    • Spain
Que bueno que estés de regreso Oscar!
#65  December 06, 2020, 11:37:35 AM
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Que bueno que estés de regreso Oscar!
Thank you. I'd like to comment on another good news, it's still early but I'm creating a mugen story mode with the latest in chars fz and others, it's best to have a good animated mode, with novelties that you didn't have before, for example the stages will be interactive (you can destroy the scenarios or part as you fight, even in some stages if you don't destroy some things on the stage or allow them to destroy them let you pass or not to the next mission. ,open a part of the story mode that vegetates is recovered on the freeza ship and it destroys a part of it to get out, because the same thing will happen in the game, if you don't destroy it you'll lose, interactions of fights with videos at once (it's hard to say but you'd better see it).open up destruction of mountains or katamis in the fights,  or for example if you are in namek destroyed the same scenario can damage you(lava,meteorites,ectrr)        ectrr.it's really a titanic project but I'm very excited because the experiments are giving me very good results, there will also be in the story mode go with the kindon cloud flying and fighting for heaven and earth, ectrrr. the only bad thing is that all the chars fz I'm making will go out with the mugen history kakarotto, and I won't throw them as asta ahora.si you want to help in the creation would appreciate me you will pass me here sprites of rocks, mountains, katamis, objects of dbz (cars, ships, ectrr), but that have destruction,(I know, if you're new if you hit them slowly).against before I have them before I get them up, I'll soon upload as usual images of the screempack. (surely this screempack will be very shocking).

the screempack is being a mix between dbz kakarotto and fz, and almost everyone was animated

some game play history mode

español:
gracias. me gustaria comentar otra buena noticia.aun es pronto pero estoy creando un mugen story mode con lo ultimo en chars fz y otros.lo mejor es que poseera un buen modo animado,con novedades que antes no an tenido,por ejemplo las stages seran interactivas(podras destruir los escenarios o parte conforme luchas,he incluso en algunas stages si no destruyes algunas cosas del escenario o permites que las destruyan dejara que pases o no a la siguiente mision.un ejemplo,abra una parte del modo historia que vegeta es recuperado en la nave de freezer y este destruye una parte de esta para salir.pues pasara lo mismo en el juego,si no la destruyes perderas.interacciones de luchas con videos a la vez(es complicado de decir,pero mejor lo vereis).abra destruccion de montañas o katamis en las luchas,ectrr.realmente es un proyecto titanico pero estoy muy entusiasmado pues me estan dando muy buenos resultados los experimentos.tambien habra  en el modo historia ir con la nube kindon volando y luchando por el cielo y tierra.ectrrr.lo unico malo esque todos los chars fz que estoy haciendo saldran con el mugen history kakarotto,y no los lanzare como asta ahora.si quereis ayudar en la creacion agradeceria me pasarais por aqui sprites  de rocas,montañas,katamis,objetos de dbz(coches,naves,ectrr),pero que posean destruccion,(osea,que de estar nuevos si los golpeas se rompan poco a poco).contra antes los tenga  antes lo subire.en breve subire como siempre imagenes del screempack.(de seguro este screempack sera muy impactante).
el screemapck ser casi todo animado y como en la foto de arriba sera una mezcla entre el dbz kakarotto y el fz
Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 12:59:30 PM by oscar123
Re: DBZ fighter z CHARS PROYECT AND NEW DBZ KAKAROTTO SCREENPACK
#66  December 25, 2020, 01:37:53 AM
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 01:49:09 AM by oscar123
#67  December 26, 2020, 12:28:30 PM
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Your Goku looks super amazing! Can you add original gfx for hits and more? The effects that you use are small comparated with the original game. Thank you very much and waiting your release!
#68  December 26, 2020, 03:35:07 PM
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Your Goku looks super amazing! Can you add original gfx for hits and more? The effects that you use are small comparated with the original game. Thank you very much and waiting your release!
I can't, it can only be extracted from what is played directly. Besides, my programming level is not very high. Of course, as I always say that once it is downloaded, other people can reduce its size or add new things or improvements.

here in download or wherever they want

#69  January 10, 2021, 02:05:21 AM
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
looks fine i will wait for the chars of videl and android 18.
(as any gamer that played fight games more then 10 years knows that female characters are the strongest and have more techniques)
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”