YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 17371662 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:

Bea

Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee
#121  July 02, 2015, 01:42:59 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
And to make matters worse, they are going to use the New 52 Superman, whose strength exceeds 5.972 sextillion metric tons (far, FAR more than the 200 quintillion tons used in the previous episode), who also has the solar-flare all out attack and who is a complete prick.

They could have made Thor vs Goku, Wonder Woman vs Goku, Aquaman vs Goku (for laughs, because while Aquaman is powerful, he is no match to Goku), use Martian Manhunter or Seiya from Saint Seiya vs Goku and it would be more interesting to see and fairer, closer fights.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#122  July 02, 2015, 01:58:14 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
down the line It would be cool to see of the green lanterns fight someone from the nova corps
#123  July 02, 2015, 02:24:20 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Yes, of course Doom wins. He's just on such a ridiculously higher plane than Vader, even with the latter's much more over-the-top feats that were added by EU sources. But honestly, after this week's Secret Wars, all I could think was "why is Darth Vader giving Doom any amount of trouble?"

seeing as he's a plot device in a cape, the only people who root for him have to be more boring than he is

the only interesting superman is one who realizes that he makes for a really shitty hero
Look, while this claim is easily disprove and objectively untrue, let us all try and humor this thought for a bit. Remember who it is Superman is being compared to: Goku, the most one dimensional and boring character in the history of the universe! ;P
#124  July 02, 2015, 02:28:44 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
superman is great but don't you bad mouth goku! I demand you retract that statement at once!
#125  July 02, 2015, 02:30:01 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Look, while this claim is easily disprove and objectively untrue, let us all try and humor this thought for a bit. Remember who it is Superman is being compared to: Goku, the most one dimensional and boring character in the history of the universe! ;P

I was actually going to mention this but didn't feel like responding/ reading the massive amount of flames.

#126  July 02, 2015, 02:31:46 am
    • USA
superman is great but don't you bad mouth goku! I demand you retract that statement at once!
I'm just saiyan, every single argument about Superman being "boring" applies doubly to Goku!
#127  July 02, 2015, 02:32:20 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the most one dimensional and boring character in the history of the universe!

described superman to a T

except for the whole Murder thing.
you missed that part

#128  July 02, 2015, 02:36:44 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
I think they just like bathing in the tears of fan boys because there really is no reason for this to take place again unless they going to let goku win and setup a third fight down the line or some shit
#129  July 02, 2015, 02:46:22 am
    • USA
described superman to a T

except for the whole Murder thing.
you missed that part
Goku's got way more blood on his hands than Superman, even if you count shitty Man of Steel Superman!

Bea

#130  July 02, 2015, 02:48:42 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I think they just like bathing in the tears of fan boys because there really is no reason for this to take place again unless they going to let goku win and setup a third fight down the line or some shit

The problem is... they can't. They are pitting a more powerful Goku against a Superman far more powerful than the last one (30 times stronger in therms of physical strength and who has limitless stamina under a yellow sun), and a complete arsehole too.
If they let Goku win, their show "credibility" will be done for, because the numbers will be far more in favour to Super Prick man this time.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#131  July 02, 2015, 02:51:49 am
Superman at least gets a chance to shine should he get a story by a good writer.
goku is a soulless sucky dumb character that nevers changes or develops besides gaining new transformations (which are bound to end at some point).
edit: @Bea i think they're gonna do it to troll dbz fans again.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#132  July 02, 2015, 02:52:55 am
does anyone actually sit through the 10 minutes of the wacky voice guy explaining bullshit because i cant skip it fast enough

Bea

#133  July 02, 2015, 02:54:11 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
does anyone actually sit through the 10 minutes of the wacky voice guy explaining bullshit because i cant skip it fast enough

I did... but I have to admit, it was painful and almost made my ears bleed.

#134  July 02, 2015, 02:58:31 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
lmao I sit through them sometimes but that was hilarious
#135  July 02, 2015, 03:15:39 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1

I skipped all of them except the Superman/Goku one because I wanted to see the facts or whatever so I can know if they were doing it right.
#136  July 02, 2015, 04:17:07 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I guess I'll be the Devil's Advocate and explain why Goku fans was asking for a rematch so hard, but this will be in the state of Spoilers for DBZ and up to Battle of The Gods and Xenoverse considering they aren't doing Ressurection of F apparently...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

This doesn't mean I believe Goku can kill all versions of Superman with ease, but I do believe people are so giving Goku too little credit even only him using SSJGod and that if anything Goku now has the biggest chance of killing Superman than he ever did before.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#137  July 02, 2015, 04:21:00 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
The details are the best part, though...

Meh to the last one.  I still say the Force works on a different plane than magic or telekinesis, Doom shouldn't have had defenses for being choked.  And armor that deflects lightsabers likely is tough enough to stand lava, never mind he's already gone through the issue of enjoying a nice lava bath once before, I doubt it was something they'd forget to include.  Oh well.

Godku goes by god ki now.  As I understand, those with it simply are not hurt by lesser sources.  Superman's feats can go on forever, but he can't hurt the guy now, so....yeah.  Then again, I haven't seen Frieza's new movie yet, they seem to have him hold even ground.  Somehow.  I'm trying not to spoil it myself.

I'm still annoyed at the previous Superman/Goku fight.  Among other things, SSJ4's 10x Kamehameha has a secondary internal massive explosion that they didn't use.  I wanted that to beat Supes. >:(

If they let Goku win, their show "credibility" will be done for, because the numbers will be far more in favour to Super Prick man this time.
I'm...not sure that's been too high an issue, given how often that's said each episode.  I still hear how Garra should have had no issue with Toph whatsoever every now and then.
#138  July 02, 2015, 04:25:25 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
they should do dr doom vs superman instead so that doom could win again ayeeeee
#139  July 02, 2015, 04:26:19 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I'm...not sure that's been too high an issue, given how often that's said each episode.  I still hear how Garra should have had no issue with Toph whatsoever every now and then.

Just putting this in spoilers because...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#140  July 02, 2015, 04:39:34 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada